Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) (1544 Views)

NYSC 2023 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread / 2021 NYSC Batch A Registration Begins On March 3rd / NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 12:55am On Jun 03, 2022
IF you live in BENIN and YOUR in search of a RELIABLE Cyber Cafe(Computer Centre) in BENIN for Your NYSC registration

then YOU need to look NO more!!!

WhatsApp NOW +2348100784534

Here are what YOU stand to BENEFIT:

�You get to be among the first persons to register and get mobilised(especially if you don't want to be posted to the NORTH)

�Get to be posted to a preferable state of your choice

�You never need to worry or think hard about how your service year would turn OUT

Also

�You'd get an authentic medical fit Report which you need to present before getting to CAMP(Presently available LAGOS, CALABAR, BENIN and DELTA)

�Then to be able to relocate from CAMP you also NEED a MEDICAL REPORT which is guaranteed to GET you Relocated to the state of YOUR CHOICE(Presently available, LAGOS, BENIN, DELTA and CALABAR)

�Direct Posting to any STATE of your choice.

Click the link(below) NOW to get ACCESS and Among the few SELECTED person

Call 09156477774 NOW(for more clarification)

PS: If your seeing this right NOW then You should know that over 1200+ person have SEEN this post since its open to the PUBLIC...

so your failure to ACT now will COST you the FULL 12 months(why wait when YOU could take charge of what happens for the next 1 year)

PPS: Remember procrastination is a thief of TIME and when NOT properly USED results IN regrets��

WhatsApp NOW +2348100784534 (and smile � while others CRY � )

Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 1:46am On Jun 04, 2022
*DIRECT POSTING* ‼️‼️

What is direct posting ?

Its your ability to change and INFLUENCE the state you will eventually be posted. It's actually hot cake and 70% of prospective corp member like YOU are booking slots already for their preferred states.

$$ I heard camp life in a particular state is very interesting and fun and I want to camp in that state . You need to do *_Direct Posting_* .

$$If you/your parent/or your guardian is scared of been posted to a far place or you don't want to be posted to a particular section of the country. You need to do *_Direct Posting_*

$$ I'm married but not Legally Married, or I have a baby out of wedlock and the baby is still very young and I want to be around him or her. You need to do *_Direct Posting_*

$$ If you're already working in a particular state or company or you have a business that you run and you won't like being posted to a far state. You need to do *_Direct Posting_*

$$ Or other reason(s) that might be personal to you. You need to do *_Direct Posting_*

$$ If you are interested in Direct Posting to any state of your choice, you can send a DM

+2348100784534

Now
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
*what you need FOR MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE

�Full Name:
�Age:
�Sex:
�genotype:
�Blood group:
�Hiv Status: -
�Email address:
� State of residence:

SEND YOUR DETAILS IN THIS ORDER*

WhatsApp+2348100784534
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Time is ticking..."tik tok"

The smart one are taking action while the rest are wishing for things to come to pass.

If as a corper you are not "intentional" about the things you want to SEE during this one year.

Then, I can tell you from experience, you will complain like every other corper out there.

In order for you to standout, you need to TAKE ACTIONS into your hands for things to play out even more than you expected.

Growth does not happen overnight...

It starts with taking little baby steps like

�working where you'd POSTED so you don't need to start life afresh with nothing in mind(an end goal)

�getting your fitness certificate ahead of time to avoid rush and overpayment later

�getting your medical fitness report to work your place of redeployment in case your are taken to an Unfavorable state especially the NORTH.

If you've made here, then I must congratulate because I know you want your case to be different...

So, to make this happen, You've to take a leap of FAITH and watch your DREAMS come to pass within these 12 months

By....

Adding the WhatsApp number NOW "+2348100784534"

To get further clarification.

See your on the other side �
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Congratulations to all those corp members who have registered

Your Call-up Numbers are NOW Out.

So it time to get your thing ready for the 21 days fun filled experience.

�Send your call up number for your DIRECT POSTING now.

�For your fitness certificate send your details in this order

��Full Name:
��Age:
��Sex:
��genotype:
��Blood group:
��Hiv Status: -
��Email address:
�� State of residence:

�For your medical report do the same as well and get at cheap prize now

Don't think on this

Add me on WhatsApp on "+2348100784534"
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Thank YOU for believing in US.
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Another day to get yourself ready for camping activities.

If your have not gotten your medical certificate dm now
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by showafrica(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2022
Billions111:

IF you live in BENIN and YOUR in search of a RELIABLE Cyber Cafe(Computer Centre) in BENIN for Your NYSC registration

then YOU need to look NO more!!!

Here are what YOU stand to BENEFIT:

�You get to be among the first persons to register and get mobilised(especially if you don't want to be posted to the NORTH)

�Get to be posted to a preferable state of your choice

�You never need to worry or think hard about how your service year would turn OUT

Also

�You'd get an authentic medical fit Report which you need to present before getting to CAMP(Presently available LAGOS, CALABAR, BENIN and DELTA)

�Then to be able to relocate from CAMP you also NEED a MEDICAL REPORT which is guaranteed to GET you Relocated to the state of YOUR CHOICE(Presently available, LAGOS, BENIN, DELTA and CALABAR)

�Direct Posting to any STATE of your choice.

Click the link(below) NOW to get ACCESS and Among the few SELECTED person

Call 09156477774 NOW(for more clarification)

PS: If your seeing this right NOW then You should know that over 1200+ person have SEEN this post since its open to the PUBLIC...

so your failure to ACT now will COST you the FULL 12 months(why wait when YOU could take charge of what happens for the next 1 year)

PPS: Remember procrastination is a thief of TIME and when NOT properly USED results IN regrets��

WhatsApp NOW +2348100784534 (and smile � while others CRY � )

You no get branch for east....?

A friend was posted to the North in 2019 and he didn't go. What can he do to stay in South, South East or South South?
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2022
Ah never get branch for that side yet...

I will work towards that.

See wetin the person go do...

Him gez do revalidation first, then he kon run direct posting to anywhere he wants
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's exactly 24hours from the close of NYSC portal

If haven't registered...it not yet late
Which means you can still get posted to your state preferences especially this period that our country is in a state of unrest.

Contact me on WhatsApp to get your Medical fitness certificate...

And medical fitness if you plan to redeploy or skip camping activities

+2348100784534(whatsapp)

+2349156477774(call)
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Call up letters are out

I'm sure a lot of you are both happy and sad at the same because, of where you were posted to.

But I want to tell you that if you contact me now...

Within the next 12 hours you can changed the narrative and be posted to your place of choice

If you don't have the money to pay for direct posting all you have to do NoW

IS GET your medical report and medical certificate that can guarantee your Relocation to the state of your preference.

Ps:Don't forget TIME is ticking "tik tok"

Reach out to me on whatapp @ +2348100784534 NOW
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2022
Batch B stream 2 loading...
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Batch B stream 1 will be leaving camp on the 5th of July.

So Prospective batch B stream II members should get ready.
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Finally Revealed: The long awaited Nysc Registeration portal for Batch B stream II corp members Now open

If due to some reasons or the other you where unable to register and follow the current Batch B stream 1 corp members...

Then you need not WORRY...

As the Bible says there is a season and time for everything under heaven.

The NYSC registration portal is NOW open for FRESH registration...

So it's time for you to go do nearest Cyber cafe or computer centre and get Yourself registered to be among the Few person who will be mobilized.

While for those that didn't report to camp for one reason or the other APPLICATION for REMOBILIZATION is NOW out.

Meaning YOU need to start getting the necessary ingredient ready to enjoy the next 21 days wherever your posted to.

You can NOW get the following at affordable rates:
1. Direct Posting
2.Medical fitness report (You won't be allowed into the camp ground without this ALONE)
3.Medical Report (for you who can't afford direct posting this is the surest way to get redeployed to the STATE of your CHOICE

For further inquiries

Call me on 08102322161

WhatsApp 08100784534
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2022
The world is your stage...
Take advantage of every moment you have
Re: Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) by Billions111(m): 7:03am On Jul 13, 2022
3days to go

(1) (Reply)

2010 Nysc Batch A / Nysc Batch B 2015 Timetable Released / Akwa Ibom Batch B Stream II Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.