Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Serving In The North - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Serving In The North (349 Views)

NYSC Decries Rejection Of Corps Members By Employers In The North-East / Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / Corpers Serving In Niger State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serving In The North by eslason(m): 2:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmm (scratching my head)
By now, I believe everybody realizes how risky and dangerous it is to serve in the North compared to anywhere else in the country.

So for those of us who served in the North, please and please what are the advices we need to give our younger ones who are eventually heading to this direction?

I believe alot is happening in the North that any sane human being should probably be very very cautious about, so please help educate an ignorant fellow, Biko nu, Yi hakuri (smiles)

Becos I know our primary concern right now is how to go, serve and return in one piece

(1) (Reply)

Fully Funded Scholarship In Canada For Undergraduate And Masters / Do You Know You Could Start Affiliate Marketing With 20k? / How To Publish Books Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.