Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) (61676 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Okhuadams(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chuks12499:
A video of a young female secondary school student ruthlessly beating her male schoolmate during a fight has gone viral after it was shared on social media.

While what led to the brawl between the students is still unclear, the female student is however seen in the video, mercilessly beating her male schoolmate and also landing some heavy blows.

The video has caused quite a number of netizens to react with many saying, the young man will barely have friends after being beaten by the girl.

Watch as you scroll,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoCkx_YvrEc
As the boy no wah here word
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Bobmarie:
Lol. No be teenagers? They will say a girl beat him up so much he needed his friend to save him.

Even that his friend will use it to yab him later

‘If I know I for let that girl beat you finish’
thank God that no gal beat me up at primary and secondary School even as the most quite person in school .
Na one small gal like that bully me until I gathered mind throway am from window
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Chidi2022:
Akuruoulo amara onye kpatara ya ...
chidi my sister how are you?
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by vicfajeze: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Na so ATIKU GO BEAT TINUBU FOR D ELECTION
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chidi2022: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Akuruoulo:
chidi my sister how are you?
Adim nma.... Happy weekend....nwe be ahuri...chukwuokike gozie gi...
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chidi2022: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Dalotjames:
Rubbish
Them no fit separate them properly?
Make she try fight the boy again in 10 years time and see the kind beating she go collect.
Like you want to take up the challenge?
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
HilcomTech:
She's way older than him.

she wouldn't have gotten into a fight with him if they were age mates

Na only you get sense here.
She is older than the boy..

If they were age mates that boy would floor her..
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
alphaconde:
truth be told, women are as strong as men if not stronger

they are limited by the laws we have created from the bible down to our cultures.

personally i de fear them.

i no de follow them argue talkless of fight

u and female collegue go get issue for office, she go go spread leg for oga next thing na u dem go sack.

Women can be stronger by using bottom power but for physical power.. women don't come close, the only woman that can stand me in physical is only a professional boxer or martial artist.. if na ordinary Hailey or Nkechi.. I go beat am silly..
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Dalotjames: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Chidi2022:
Like you want to take up the challenge?
Respond to pm
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chidi2022: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dalotjames:

Respond to pm
Lmao.... you dey find who you go beat shege commot for her eye ..
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Chidi2022:
Adim nma.... Happy weekend....nwe be ahuri...chukwuokike gozie gi...
Isee. Chukwu okike ga agozi gi karia .
Nwanne ebe ka isi na alaigbo ?
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Dalotjames: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Chidi2022:
Lmao.... you dey find who you go beat shege commot for her eye ..
no joor...na another thing i wan reason with u jare . God forbid sey i beat woman.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chidi2022: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Akuruoulo:
Isee. Chukwu okike ga agozi gi karia . Nwanne ebe ka isi na alaigbo ?
Abum nwa ifo IMO STATE.
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chidi2022:
Abum nwa ifo IMO STATE.
Abukwa m nwafo imo state.
Kee even isi na imo state ?
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chidi2022: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Akuruoulo:
Abukwa m nwafo imo state. Kee even isi na imo state ?
ORLU LGA bu ndi nwe m
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
ORLU LGA bu ndi nwe m
odi nma.
Abu m onye owerri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) / Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.