Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Freed Kidnapped Methodist Prelate Wasn't Kidnapped By The Fulani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freed Kidnapped Methodist Prelate Wasn't Kidnapped By The Fulani (2561 Views)

Breaking: Fulani Men Who Kidnapped Methodist Bishop In Abia Arrested Pics / Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap / Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Freed Kidnapped Methodist Prelate Wasn't Kidnapped By The Fulani by cocoduck: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Taba21:

Prepared to fight the war alone come 2023 with the Fulani.
Since Fulani are the one causing problems in your Biafra region as a claimed wise tribe what are you guys doing?

yeah I know. Just as you know more than the victim of the story. Ndi oshi
Re: Freed Kidnapped Methodist Prelate Wasn't Kidnapped By The Fulani by Taba21: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
cocoduck:
yeah I know. Just as you know more than the victim of the story. Ndi oshi

See them children of hates

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others / Northerner Chanting To Peter Obi At The Arewa Interactive Session 2023 In Kaduna / Is Gbajabiamila A Yoruba Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.