Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari (912 Views)

2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign / 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Biodun556(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2022

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Biodun556(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2022
You see am?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by SarkinYarki: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2022
And now the same Buhari wants to erase Tinubu from the history books ....Buhari you are bad cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Old things passed away

Someone made Tinubu governor too so all this wailings by Tinubu and his slaves ain't necessary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by YeyeGbami: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Biodun556(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Old things passed away

History will not forget. 20 yrs pounded yam is still hot

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Biodun556:

History will not forget. 20 yrs pounded yam is still hot
Tinubu cannot blackmail Buhari into supporting his dead ambition

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Nwodosis(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Pikin wey dey cry dey see road! When Bubu was crying for reelection, he aslo saw the criminals that fought for his reelection.
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Biodun556(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This is not blackmail it is a fact. There is need to remind an ingrate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by MajesticKris: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Never trust this fulani people...

Dem wan help tinubu change him HISTORY Of being a One Time President angry

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by cleatsmottled9: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by DamianX: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2022
But yet ee go still fly am.
Self acclaimed king makers don't become kings.

Yaribanza skullminers grabbing at straws
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Biodun556:

Buhari is the "good guy" here for not sending Tinubu to jail for all the corruption cases hanging on his neck

Tinubu can rant all he wants, he will never be president
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by SarkinYarki: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Biodun556:

So you are calling Buhari you supported here for 7 years an Ingrate now ? Na wa oo
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by DamianX: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Tinubu omo olodo ide no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado.

Druggie is moved and in Sifia pains that is the reason he took some drugs and pressed his panic button.
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Reality3080: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Old things passed away

Someone made Tinubu governor too so all this wailings by Tinubu and his slaves ain't necessary
this is y igbos are irrelevant in d scheme of things

They are ungrateful souls who pay good with evil

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by paracolaxnear1: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , on your mandate forever.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Truthisunique2: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Tilumbu urchins

Is calling buhari an ingrate the worst you can do?

I thought all hell would break on Earth as you promised when we were telling you the obvious

We agree tilumbu sef made heaven and Earth and was assistant god in creating Earth

Use that one console yourself if it helps you from rakiti
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Reality3080:
this is y igbos are irrelevant in d scheme of things

They are ungrateful souls who pay good with evil
Tell that to Buhari, He's Igbo too grin
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by teadrake(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You called that blackmailing You supported someone to emerged; someone that lost elections for three consecutive terms. Even if Tinubu will not win, would it be wrong to demand reciprocity of such gesture from Buhari.
Put yourself in that position and judge

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tilumbu urchins

Is calling buhari an ingrate the worst you can do?

I thought all hell would break on Earth as you promised when we were telling you the obvious

We agree tilumbu sef made heaven and Earth and was assistant god in creating Earth

Use that one console yourself if it helps you from rakiti
Never take cowards serious
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by stainedanisus1: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts . This man is just showing up everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2022
teadrake:

You called that blackmailing You supported someone to emerged; someone that lost elections for three consecutive terms. Even if Tinubu will not win, would it be wrong to demand reciprocity of such gesture from Buhari.
Put yourself in that position and judge
Where is the written agreement that Buhari must support Tinubu?

Buhari is even nice not to have sent Tinubu to jail for all the heavy corruption cases hanging on his neck, Tinubu should be greatful.
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Parachoko: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Old things passed away

No one made the Jargaban the Governor of Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Reality3080: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tell that to Buhari, He's Igbo too grin
buhari acknowledged d fact that he was helped but u igbos are pained cos tinubu took away your pot of stew by displacing Jonathan

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
No one made the Jargaban the Governor of Lagos State.
Please go and sleep
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Reality3080:
buhari acknowledged d fact that he was helped but u igbos are pained cos tinubu took away your pot of stew by displacing Jonathan
But today Tinubu is the one crying up and down calling everyone betrayers after been used and dumped like a fool

Is he not a fool?
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Biodun556(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

So you are calling Buhari you supported here for 7 years an Ingrate now ? Na wa oo

If you do good you will praised, if you do otherwise you will tackle. I have opened a lot trend to tackle buhari on this platform before now.
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2022
And sooooo
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by cuddlyaplasta4: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by Reality3080: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But today Tinubu is the one crying up and down calling everyone betrayers after been used and dumped like a fool

Is he not a fool?
emeka u open mouth call tinubu a fool,someone that your father can’t lace his shoe……guy easy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari by bicoloratrite9: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban , the most influential politician of this era.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Replies Critics, Says ‘speech Didn’t Disrespect Buhari, North’ / You Uncommonly Betrayed The South South And South East, Nigerians Berate Akpabio / Why Amaechi Can No Longer Be APC Presidential Flagbearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.