Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall (948 Views)

Tinubu's Desperation, Omatseye's Dirty Fight / Nnamdi Kanu Love Of Money,Women And Yes Men Led To His Downfall / Desperation Will Make Senators, Reps Repeat Saraki’s Stunt — Abdulmumin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Sharatan(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2022
I must say that the manner which Tinubu is going about his campaign will end in premium tears for him.
Even if he gave support to Buhari back in 2015, coming out to speak about it openly is a total disrespect for the presidency. Not mentioning the total disregard for the rule of law.

Nigeria is nobody’s birthright or entitlement!

What we hope for is a leader that will change the course of things in Nigeria.
The manner Tinubu is going about this thing shows he doesn’t have the interest of Nigerians at heart.
We are looking for a leader who will right Buhari’s wrongs not someone who will continue from where he stopped.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by helinues: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Make una let Tinubu rest..

if he believes his approach would win him the presidency, na to wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Sharatan(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:
Make una let Tinubu rest..

if he believes his approach would win him the presidency, na to wait and see
But the way he is fighting tooth and nail to get this post should tell us something. He even declared he won’t step down for anyone if he fails to win at the primaries. What does that tell you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by donphilopus: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Sharatan:
I must say that the manner which Tinubu is going about his campaign will end in premium tears for him.
Even if he gave support to Buhari back in 2015, coming out to speak about it openly is a total disrespect for the presidency. Not mentioning the total disregard for the rule of law.

The manner Tinubu is going about this thing shows he doesn’t have the interest of Nigerians at heart.
We are looking for a leader who will right Buhari’s wrongs not someone who will continue from where he stopped.
God bless Nigeria.

You guys have been saying Tinubu brought Buhari and that's the main reason most of you have been insulting him. He then said it with his mouth that he brought Buhari. Is that a lie? And is it a crime to say the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by helinues: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Sharatan:

But the way he is fighting tooth and nail to get this post should tell us something. He even declared he won’t step down for anyone if he fails to win at the primaries. What does that tell you?

Desperado

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2022
cool

He kept shut for 7 years una reign insult and curse on him, now he is speaking out you still call him desperate?!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by IjawRep: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu should be the President of Oduduwa.
Not Nigeria.
So that Yorubas can have a taste of the medicine they are sending to others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by helinues: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:
He kept shut for 7 years una reign insult and curse on him, now he is speaking out you still call him desperate?!

He's over speaking... His supporters should try and caution him.. Afterall if he eventually win the Apc ticket, we will all rally around him as one of our own

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:

He's over speaking... His supporters should try and caution him.. Afterall if he eventually win the Apc ticket, we will all rally around him as one of our own

Yes he is, I watched the video... But he has 48hours left to either speak out or remain forever silent while Buhari has his way

Am sure he has weighed his options and speaking out is the only way he feels he can save face incase of consensus or gang up against him

And our people say Ai le soro ni ibere something else

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Sharatan(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2022
So what if he fought for Buhari back then? Does it mean he should clinch the seat as a payback? Nigeria has a lot of potential to become the greatest nation in Africa but the same cycle of leaders without good plans for the country is what is holding us back.
No plans except looting of national treasures for personal gains and profits.
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Sharatan:
So what if he fought for Buhari back then? Does it mean he should clinch the seat as a payback? Nigeria has a lot of potential to become the greatest nation in Africa but the same cycle of leaders without good plans for the country is what is holding us back.
No plans except looting of national treasures for personal gains and profits.

He has been screaming it he wants direct or indirect primaries not imposition

Is that not his constituitional right as an APC member and a Nigerian
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by helinues: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Yes he is, I watched the video... But he has 48hours left to either speak out or remain forever silent while Buhari has his way

Am sure he has weighed his options and speaking out is the only way he feels he can save face incase of consensus or gang up against him

And our people say Ai le soro ni ibere something else

Isn't that sign of desperation? he can't keep on attacking everyone.

If he has played his game well, he shouldn't be afraid of any gang up don't you think?

if he thinks everyone hates him or ganging up against him, then he needs to check himself

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:

Isn't that sign of desperation? he can't keep on attacking everyone.

If he has played his game well, he shouldn't be afraid of any gang up don't you think?

if he thinks everyone hates him or ganging up against him, then he needs to check himself

Well unless you listen to the video, it is even in Yoruba language

He never attacked or abused Buhari, he barely called out the names of people he helped, and also stated that he asked for nothing in return except support for Yorubas

I'll try and get you the video that this people are dicing up and down
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by helinues: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

He never attacked or abused Buhari, he barely called out the names of people he helped, and also stated that he asked for nothing in return except support for Yorubas

Will appreciate.. Wasn't online yesterday
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Kdon2: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Sharatan:

God bless Nigeria.

He thought Nigeria is Lagos. His desperation ll have him dead soon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by DamianX: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Kdon2:

He thought Nigeria is Lagos. His desperation ll have him dead soon

They disgraced him in Edo already now the disgrace is coming to the big scene. Last last he will create a party with himself alone.
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Exactly, he should tune it down and give room for a healthy competition, that’s where his wife comes in, she should go calm him down.Lets all pray for the best, God should rescue Nigeria this time around.I have no favourable candidate.
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Belial06: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

What do you mean by these people? That is rude
The tribalism of people like you is what has hurt Tinubu's chances drastically. I am a minority, I see how you attack the ibos ,so it would be foolish of me to assume you would love me when you hate someone I have more in common with than you

Tinubu's supporters have done him a great disservice.
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:

Will appreciate.. Wasn't online yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GAh_3H_y_A

The guy was even catching cruise and all the delegates laughing... I guess that got into his head and he spoke a little boisterous out of joy
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by DamianX: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Sharatan:

It will be interesting seeing the old druggie fighting till death.
Maybe last last him go turn militant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Belial06:
What do you mean by these people? That is rude
The tribalism of people like you is what has hurt Tinubu's chances drastically. I am a minority, I see how you attack the ibos ,so it would be foolish of me to assume you would love me when you hate someone I have more in common with than you

Tinubu's supporters have done him a great disservice.

May God punish your entire Generation if I never called out ibo or any tribe in my comment

If my comment was not Trabalistic in anyway may affliction never seize in your life

May you be falsely accused if that's not what I said

Dude for the last time let me and my comments be on Nairaland and stop locking for my attention

Amen
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Belial06: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

May God punish your entire Generation if I never called out ibo or any tribe in my comment

May you be falsely accused if that's not what I said

Amen

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 mukina2 oam4j Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Belial06:

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 mukina2 oam4j Dominique Lalasticlala

And if you accused me wrongly may pain never depart from you

Dude keep your lane and let me be Nairaland is big enough for anybody

Dey your dey dude

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Belial06: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

And if you accused me wrongly may pain never depart from you

Dude keep your lane and let me be Nairaland is big enough for anybody

Dey your dey dude

Rule 2
Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Sharatan(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

One good turn deserves another doesn’t apply to a whole nation my brother. He has such a bad reputation that even the Yorubas don’t like him.
Yesterday I was in a bus, going from Costain to Ikeja and the topic was about the disdain they have for him. I tell you he’s not going to win even at the primaries. Let him just give up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Sharatan:

One good turn deserves another doesn’t apply to a whole nation my brother. He has such a bad reputation that even the Yorubas don’t like him.
Yesterday I was in a bus, going from Costain to Ikeja and the topic was about the disdain they have for him. I tell you he’s not going to win even at the primaries. Let him just give up.

Since he is unpopular as stated then no fears lets see him try his luck at the primaries

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Belial06:

Rule 2

You can as well report to FBI and CIA I don't give a fvck, just let me be on here and be matured enough to avoid my post

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Sharatan:

God bless Nigeria.
The desperate, ugly, short, pissing pissing, puuh poohing, thiefing thiefing kleptomaniac cum druglord bandit can never rule Nigeria.
He should get his sniper ready.
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Belial06: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

You can as well report to FBI and CIA I don't give a fvck just let me be on here and be matured enough to avoid my post
Unfortunately this should have been your first response but now it's too little too late . Next time be respectful. grin
Good luck with your ban in advance
Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Belial06:

Unfortunately this should have been your first response but now it's too little too late . Next time be respectful. grin
Good luck with your ban in advance

You think mods think like you

Do you Wana bet I won't get ban

Let's stake?!

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by helinues: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GAh_3H_y_A

The guy was even catching cruise and all the delegates laughing... I guess that got into his head and he spoke a little boisterous out of joy

I took my time to watch the video...

TBH, Tinubu made himself look like demi God.. See as the way he ridiculed Gov Dapo Abiodun.. So same Apc Tinubu wants to contest the presidency is now Ogun efori?

All power belongs to God even though human being can be instrumental.. So much desperation in his speech.

SW interest should have been his priority before his ambition

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Desperation Will Lead To His Downfall by Mooh247: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:

I took my time to watch the video...

TBH, Tinubu made himself look like demi God.. See as how the way he ridiculed DA.. So same Apc Tinubu wants to contest the presidency is now Ogun efori?

All power belongs to God even though human being can be instrumental.. So much desperation in his speech.

SW interest should have been his priority before his ambition

I guess he got carried away a bit, but then if I did all that for someone and they decided to gang up against me to deny me ordinary primaries, I will say far more

Thats me tho, everyone with their own temperament and tolerance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives In Owo, Ondo State On A Condolence Visit. / New GYB Hospital In Okene Houses Only Hyperbaric Plant In Nigeria, 2nd In Africa / Osun 2022: SENATOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE Shuts Down Ikirun Town (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.