Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) (665 Views)

Senate Passes N10.8 Trillion Revised 2020 Budget / N186bn For Health Sector Omitted As Revised 2020 Budget Approval Suffers Setback / Fayose Signs 2018 Revised Appropriation Bill Into Law,Tells HoR 2 Support Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Faber(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Lamentations: 1: 1
"I made Buhari President"

Lamentations: 1: 2
" I made Dapo Abiodun Governor"

Lamentations: 1: 3
"I made Osinbajo Vice President"

Lamentations: 1: 4
"I brought Buhari out of Political retirement and made him president"

10 Likes

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by FakeUnity: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2022
LOL.

They must learn a lesson.

Power belongs to North, now and forever. Insha Allah!

Power is not given but taken. ~ yoruba 2015.

Tinubu should go to SDP and take it from there.

4 Likes

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Zonefree(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Funny how his urchins are now Wailing Wailers grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by FakeUnity: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Helinues, do you think power is taken but not given? grin

7 Likes

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Faber(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Chapter 2
Lamentations: 2 : 1
" Buhari wants to erase my name from history"

Lamentations: 2 : 2
"It is the turn of Yoruba, and if it is the turn of Yoruba, it is my turn"

Lamentations: 2 : 3
"I will die if I am not made President "

Lamentations: 2 : 4
" It is time for you people to pay me back, because I helped you people "

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
shocked

Laugh no go kill megrin

5 Likes

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by helinues: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
FakeUnity:
Helinues, do you think power is taken but not given? grin

Power could be taken or given all depends on how one plays his game

Power was given to Yaradua but it was taken by Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Faber(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Chapter 3
Lamentations: 3 : 1
"And thou Benin people, I will make Edo state as developed as Lagos"

Lamentations: 3 : 2
"Behold I will resettle displaced Bakassi people "
Lamentations: 3 : 3
" I am your senior brother, respect my presidential ambition " @zonefree
grin grin

Lamentations: 3 : 4
" Buhari was a serial loser, until I made him President, it's my Turn "

4 Likes

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by FakeUnity: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:

Power could be taken or given all depends on how one plays his game

Power was given to Yaradua but it was taken by Buhari

Oh, una don change mouth?

You were one of the biggest promoters of 'power is not given mantra', when you were shouting the Igbos for asking for their share of power, now you know power can be given?
Are you now a goal-post shifter? grin

You guys will learn a lesson. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by helinues: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
FakeUnity:

You were one of the biggest promoters of 'power is not given mantra', when you were shouting the Igbos for asking for their share of power, now you know power can be given?

Why not read and comprehend what I wrote above
Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Remijuice: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Finish me kpata kpata...

Kpata kpata finish me..

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by ThinkSmarter: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Too many cra.zy people dey this Kontri gaskiya grin

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Mrkcee(m): 3:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Very funny thread, Tinubu urchins will not like it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Corporate2020: 5:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Faber:
Lamentations: 1: 1
"I made Buhari President"

Lamentations: 1: 2
" I made Dapo Abiodun Governor"

Lamentations: 1: 3
"I made Osinbajo Vice President"

Lamentations: 1: 4
"I brought Buhari out of Political retirement and made him president"

Has your own father ever made anyone even a Choir Master in your church or made anyone a class captain in school?
Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:37am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

Take a chill pill bro , E no easy to be Tinubu supporter this time grin cheesy
Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Corporate2020: 5:38am On Jun 07, 2022
FakeUnity:

Go and fight for power. Power is not given on a platter of gold. Tinubu is fighting for power. Tinubu did not run away like Orji Uzor Kalu who ran to hide under Lawan.
Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Corporate2020:

Has your own father ever made anyone even a Choir Master in your church or made anyone a class captain in school?

Seun, Lalasticlala, OAM4J

Rule 2, insulting someone's father
Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Corporate2020: 5:39am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

Idiots cannot comprehend.
Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Mstick: 5:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Power is given not taken, they only say this when it's zoned to the South but when it's zoned to the north you all wait patiently instead of taking the power, greedy lots.
Re: The Book Of Lamentations (new Revised Version) by Faber(m): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Corporate2020:

Pele o!
Who your own father epp!

(1) (Reply)

APC PRIMARY: See How Bola Tinubu Takes Early Lead - Eagle Square / Atiku Persona Is A Replica Of A United Nigeria / 2023: "I Will Step Down For Atiku."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.