Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality (41040 Views)

Abiodun Replies Tinubu, Says APC Leader Political Emperor With Entitlement Menta / Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by bryning899: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sincerely I don't blame BAT, everyone as human beings let put ourselves in Tinubu shoes, how can you help someone achieve his dreams and against you when you're fighting to achieve yours........... Let be fair enough please we should have conscience as human beings

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by warlordd(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fair, just and equitable says Dapo Abiodun, the criminal who rigged Anambra APC's primary election with Andy Uba.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by olas24u(f): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Massiveglory:
Absolutely! Leadership is Service. It is not a do or die thing.
It is not for desperadoes. If it comes to you, good , if it doesn't come don't kill yourself.
Emperorism is what has limited Lagos to get to explore its full potentials.

Which full potentials do need again, can you do any better than they have done with saboteurs left right and center. Did you say that during Buhari, something is wrong with some people.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by CoolAmbience(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
mach7:
Dapo Abiodun shouldn't have responded.

What Tinubu said to him was the bitter truth, and perhaps the tone of saying it was not right but his response simply shows that he doesn't deserve Tinubu's respect.

In his mind, he is subtly saying that Tinubu is an emperor. But that same "emperor" insisted on the right thing to be done in 2019 which was to your benefit.

This are life lessons, you can only trust yourself.

Dapo Abiodun should not have responded because Tinubu is Jesus Christ abi?

That would be cowardly. You don't demean people in public because you helped them.

By Monday or Tuesday, Tinubu will know himself....let him keep misbehaving.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Massiveglory:
It is not for desperadoes. If it comes to you, good , if it doesn't come don't kill yourself.
And Lagos is far better presently than where you come from.

Blame governors of other states that are not productive and F.G that are not ready to make other viable for growth
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Maccar02: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dapo you no dey shame.help person way help you

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Rayjnr: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Massiveglory:

And dapo is there to serve his pocket not Ogun people, QED
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by juman(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
The governor did not fire back at the event, but he appeared visibly humiliated

grin grin grin

How was he humiliated.
grin grin

Can osinbajo say he is humiliated if tinubu say I nominated him to the VP position?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Rayjnr: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Orestino:
Fair, just and equitable abi?

But you never pay Ogun state teacher's salary for the month of May

Na Ogun (god of iron) go kill you sad

Forget these liars abeg
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by zoomman(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
DeleTaller:

Most useless Governor... the albino Governor go soon collect in the coming election... He thinks he got their by himself abi?

Go the entire Ifo and see that dapo was a mistake.. agbado..crossing.. Lambe..Akute has turn to another hell road..people just dey curse the man... work wey Amosun do remain has been left untouched for good 4years now.. and the albino self dey follow throw jabs...
My brother no be small thing o.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by casualobserver: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Unfortunately, VP and Dapo have turned the Awo cap into a symbol of treachery and betrayal!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Bbdot(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why you didn't respond when bat said he made you Governor, now you jump on twitter to give motivational speech

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by profmallor: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
But the Ogun state governor knows as we all do that he could never have gotten there without the support of Tinubu, why feel embarrassed. Few people can stand betrayal so why castigate Tinubu. Even God expects a return on investment (talents) given to man. If you know you have pride, then walk the journey alone, no one is an island.

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Jacopini: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rheminx:

There is a reason why BAT said all yesterday in Ogun State. When Buhari and the likes needed help in the past they ran to BAT and now it's time for payback they are chickening out...
Tinubu deserves whatever he wishes for himself..he is in his rights...

Nigeria is nobody's right

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by maasoap(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
oliverwrites:
Basically he was installing people ( rigging ) and not that people were elected by electorates. Your 20k/month is blinding you to that man's stupidity.

Make your point like an adult and leave idle talks for kids.
Candidate don't just find themselves on the ballots, some underground works helped them to find themselves there.
Some people helped Buhari defeat Atiku and Kwankaso during APC primary election before you and me got the chance to choose between him and Jonathan. That's the stuff we're debating here but how would you understand all that? Because it's above your intellectual capacity

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by tunapawizzy: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Looool...shots have been fired
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Oludara202: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Baba was a Lionel Messi in his prime out there.

It only signaled desperation.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Okoroawusa: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
What is Dapo saying? Could he have been Ogun state governor without Tinubu....does he think we forget yesterday like him?

Tinubu shouldn't have said that in public but we all know that what Tinubu said is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by maasoap(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
The governor did not fire back at the event, but he appeared visibly humiliated.

Yeah, he deserved it. Next is short devil and cry cry man. We need to remind them

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by jeremiah0817(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
U are fair and the following road are bad
1 Lagos Abeokuta road
2 itele road heading to koro otu road
3 ayetoro road connecting ayobo road.
4 owode idiroko road
5 atan to agbara road
....God will have mercy on u sir
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Donald97(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Well said governor
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
mach7:
Dapo Abiodun shouldn't have responded.

What Tinubu said to him was the bitter truth, and perhaps the tone of saying it was not right but his response simply shows that he doesn't deserve Tinubu's respect.

In his mind, he is subtly saying that Tinubu is an emperor. But that same "emperor" insisted on the right thing to be done in 2019 which was to your benefit.

This are life lessons, you can only trust yourself.
Some of you don't think at all. How is Dapo the right candidate in the first place. Now, tell me what is his performance so far in the state

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by mach7(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Dapo Abiodun should not have responded because Tinubu is Jesus Christ abi?

That would be cowardly. You don't demean people in public because you helped them.

By Monday or Tuesday, Tinubu will know himself....let him keep misbehaving.

I don't know if you are Yoruba. If you are not, then I understand why you commented as such. But if you are Yoruba and you are saying this, then it is sad.

That's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
The more reason this entitled idiot should not become president
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Housing(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Eleyi too is talking
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Old age is really fvcking with BAT

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Awoo88: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu should not be the president of this country
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by mach7(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
MyFlair:

Some of you don't think at all. How is Dapo the right candidate in the first place. Now, tell me what is his performance so far in the state
You can engage in meaningful discussions without throwing insults. I never said Dapo was the right candidate, please read my comment again.

Dapo won the primaries and Amosun was trying to pull the rug from under his feet by promoting Akinlade from another party. The plan was to humiliate Dapo at the campaign ground, but Tinubu with the support of Aregbesola stood their ground and ensured that Dapo was given the flag and that Buhari raised his hand up.

In the main elections, it was Tinubu using Yayi's structure with Osoba and some others that helped to ensure Dapo's victory.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by casualobserver: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:
What is Dapo saying? Could he have been Ogun state governor without Tinubu....does he think we forget yesterday like him?

Tinubu shouldn't have said that in public but we all know that what Tinubu said is the truth.

Dapo that could not even win a senatorial race and lost in his own polling booth in the senatorial race of 2015

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by PeterObi4LP: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Even if Buhari pick me as consensus candidate, Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu pick me as their running mate, I will still vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service / Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.