Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

2023: Ejike Ndeke Secures YPP Ticket For Orumba North/South Federal Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ejike Ndeke Secures YPP Ticket For Orumba North/South Federal Constituency (142 Views)

Anambra: APGA extends lead as INEC Announce Orumba North LGA result / APGA, Obiano And Soludo Campaign In Orumba North & South (Pictures) / Orumba North And South Join Forces, Vow To Deliver Orumba Son Maduka At Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ejike Ndeke Secures YPP Ticket For Orumba North/South Federal Constituency by UniqueNdy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
I, Ejike Ndeke (Oje Ka Agu 2023) wish to intimate you of my official withdrawal from Orumba South State House of Assembly primary election under our great party, Young Progressives Party (YPP), which was conveyed to the Chairman of Owerre-Ezukala Ward II, Orumba South LGA,
Anambra.

This decision was reached after a wider consultation and very qualitative discussion with the Stakeholders and party hierarchy who in their good conscience believe that my competency, skill, talents and knowledge would not be appropriately maximized at the State Assembly level, considering my contributions and impact so far within the Local, State and at the National level in making the party an enviable one.

“It is a great honour to feel appreciated and loved by our party at all levels and I won't take this privilege for granted.

Interestingly, recent developments within our party, especially in Orumba North/South has made it expedient that I heed to the wise counsel of our party leadership, whose wealth of experience and guidance I vow to cherish always.

Our Socio-political challenges in Orumba North/South are peculiar and require that we each make ourselves available towards changing the narratives.

My commitment to forming alliance with the leadership of our great party in rescuing and re-shaping Orumba North/South Federal Constituency remains strong, even in the face of great turbulence.

“I wish to thank you all for your gracious support, solidarity and overwhelming confidence.

While awaiting for the right time to unveil my next plan, please accept the assurances of my esteemed regards �

Ejike Ndeke
Oje Ka Agu 2023

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Owo! / Ahmed Sani Yerima, As President I Will Introduce Student Loans / 10 Facts/notations/perceptions About Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.