Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate (18728 Views)

Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate / 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Bigfish121(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
From the look of things,Osinbajo might be the anointed one.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by deltaprincess(f): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/buhari-didnt-ask-govs-to-pick-consensus-presidential-candidate-femi-adesina/

Now see what Tinubu’s outburst has caused. He has tuned the tables around. What a strategists!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Putinofrussia: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/buhari-didnt-ask-govs-to-pick-consensus-presidential-candidate-femi-adesina/
No matter the permutations,Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.I dont want to suffer in Nigeria like some lovers of sufferness.
Tinubu has the midas touch.
I will use everthing given to me by the Benevolent in order that Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria in 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Malory: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
sogodihno:

Tinubu is already made and known

Weep for yourself and your parents, because they think they got a son
Stale
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu may sound desperate which I agree with, but it may be a tactic which may eventually work in his favor.

You see....he is lashing all the SW boys he raised who are not supporting him. To say the truth, Abiodun is a useless person cos it was Tinubu who dethroned Amosu. He had no chance and he crawled on his knees begging Tinubu that time. Lol. Now, he is saying he is an emperor. Very funny.

Also, the camp of Buhari is in trouble. Adesina is trying to say himself from the future result of the gang up against Jagaban.

Whatever be the case, I pray it turns out to benefit Nigeria. Whether Jagaban becomes the president or not, I pray the end should favor Nigeria. If this will scatter APC and then favor Nigeria, so be it. And if this will make Tinubu the most powerful president we ever have in Nigeria...so it be.

I really do not mind the outcome as long as it favors Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by starstaz(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Everybody will have to go back to their secondary school and read better grammar and also resit for English Waec on this special matter from Top to bottom, including the president and BAT, so that we can decode the meaning of " allow me to choose my successor" 'reciprocity'. We all dxx here!
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by deeva2: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
casualobserver:
Tinubu either wins the ticket or Atiku is president. I am not saying Tinubu will or wont defeat Atiku but if Tinubu loses the ticket, 100% guarantee, Atiku is president. And if a yoruba does not become president, after its role in the emergence of Buhari, history will not look favorably on the roles of VP and Dapo. Know this and know peace.

Fact.. Tinubu is the only candidate that can face atiku..Without Tinubu in APC, APC is a goner..

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by AMGBoss(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
How did Tinubu help Buhari? Cite just two examples.
Thinktwicemybro:
TINUBU MUST PAY THEM BACK

1. He contested 3 times but could not win
2. He boasted he has 11 million votes but did not get up to 6 million votes in each attempt
3. He was badly beaten the third time that he cried on nation tv and vow not to contest again.
4. Tinubu came to his rescue, dried his tears and promised him an alliance that will make him win.
5. Tinubu went underground and form the alliance which finally made him president.
6. Today he feels like a God and feels tinubu is not good enough to succeed him.
7. He has anointed someone else
8. Let's see how that person will get votes from Southwest without tinubu.
9. That person will also loose in the north even if they use central bank to fund him.
10. Tinubu will continue to be a kingmaker but it good night to APC.

I rest my case.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by 7lives: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
deltaprincess:

Now see what Tinubu’s outburst has caused. He has tuned the tables around. What a strategists!!

My people said irorun igi ni irorun eye.
How these numbskulls believe that APC will win 2023 election without BAT remains a mystery to me.
All of them will be dumped out of Abuja when another party takes over.
Awon suegbe.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by BelovedofLord: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by castrokins(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is It That Buhari Cannot Speak For Himself?
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Trust Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
When there’s no controversy, they simply create one. They will die of boredom if they don’t have something to wail or ululate about.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by NigeriaB(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
casualobserver:
Tinubu either wins the ticket or Atiku is president. I am not saying Tinubu will or wont defeat Atiku but if Tinubu loses the ticket, 100% guarantee, Atiku is president. And if a yoruba does not become president, after its role in the emergence of Buhari, history will not look favorably on the roles of VP and Dapo. Know this and know peace.

If Yemi Osinbajo dies not get the ticket, then APC should cease to exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Mikolo70(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Adeshina is been smart with his choice of words but we still decode sey Na Tinubu that Femi adeshina is taking a swipe on
This guy is sick, terribly sick but i pray it won't lead to madness
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Mosesvic11(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

2. He boasted he has 11 million votes but did not get up to 6 million votes in each attempt
3. He was badly beaten the third time that he cried on nation tv and vow not to contest again.
4. Tinubu came to his rescue, dried his tears and promised him an alliance that will make him win.
5. Tinubu went underground and form the alliance which finally made him president.
6. Today he feels like a God and feels tinubu is not good enough to succeed him.
9. That person will also loose in the north even if they use central bank to fund him.

I rest my case.
time never come for all these na, tinubu give buhari victory in 2015, hmm let him give himself victory this time around, we are waiting for him to make himself president comes 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Inspiration2017: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
THIS IS THE SENSITIVE THING ANYBODY HAS SAID IN RECENT PAST
Tinubu may miss this, but he will continue to be a King Maker.
He didnot make a solid agreement of his position if he support Buhari then. He will learn from his mistake for life

Thinktwicemybro:

I rest my case.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by casualobserver: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
NigeriaB:

If Yemi Osinbajo dies not get the ticket, then APC should cease to exist.

try to post with intelligently and not with emotion. Osinbajo may have support among sections of the populace but he is a non-entity amongst the rank and file of the party....dont confuse the two. Also do not confuse deference for the office for true respect and follwership. If a serving vice president summons you or comes to visit, you will accord him the respect his office demands, that does not mean respect for the person, dont get carried away confusing the 2. Bola Tinubu has been out of power for 15 years, the crowds you see are real. Osinbajo's crowds are largely because he is a sitting vice president. When he leaves office in 2023, let him try and contest and we'll see his true followership.

if Osinbajo really had followership among the party, he would not be relying on annointing Oil. Osinbajo is inconsequential to APC (the party) dont confuse online supporters with "the party"!

You can say If Osinbajo does not get the ticket, APC may lose votes and I wont argue with you, the extent of those votes will remain to be seen but, his failure to get the ticket will not affect the party. He has no structure, so what does he have to take away from the party? Most of the osinbajo supporters are not card carrying members to begin with. The man lost his polling booth in VGC in 2019. He is only just moved to Ogun and whatever structures he is relying on in Ogun belong to the Governor not him.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Feggie3:
To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragedy.

Bat in the fairy tales of old, is an animal that does not belong to either trees or land.

BAT is a bat!!

BAT or no BAT, Tinubu is falling!!! cry
His blackmail will not work.

Buhari knows after 8years of his maladministration with broken records, installing Tinubu again will be a monumental calamity.
this particular bat no go ever fly again..Dem don clipped the bat wings gan! sending him into political upside down hanging just the way a bat does undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Mosesvic11(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
maasoap:

Well, if he choose the popular and generally acceptable candidate, governors will honour him with their delegates. But if he's proving stubborn and decide to take unpopular decision, governors will disgrace him and his anointed candidate at the primary election. He has nothing to blackmail them with, they don't owe him. Mr Integrity is already failing integrity test. Lol
don't worry, you will see how the whole thing will play by Monday.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Funflipper: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=AMGBoss post=113433103]How did Tinubu help Buhari? Cite just two examples.

Did you see PMB during the APC 2015 znd 2019 presidential campaing rallies. If you did, you would argue Tinubu was the one running for president. The bullion van that was seen in Tinubu’s house was not for his own election but to support that fulani ingrate who is trying hard to sabotage him instead of giving him his full support as a way of paying back his goodwill and support. Buhari is evil!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by seunayantokun(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Instrument of lie.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by vomiy83296: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hshs
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Buckeyemedia1: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
casualobserver:

try to post with intelligently and not with emotion. Osinbajo may have support among sections of the populace but he is a non-entity amongst the rank and file of the party....dont confuse the two. Also do not confuse deference for the office for true respect and follwership. If a serving vice president summons you or comes to visit, you will accord him the respect his office demands, that does not mean respect for the person, dont get carried away confusing the 2. Bola Tinubu has been out of power for 15 years, the crowds you see are real. Osinbajo's crowds are largely because he is a sitting vice president. When he leaves office in 2023, let him try and contest and we'll see his true followership.

if Osinbajo really had followership among the party, he would not be relying on annointing Oil. Osinbajo is inconsequential to APC (the party) dont confuse online supporters with "the party"!

You can say If Osinbajo does not get the ticket, APC may lose votes and I wont argue with you, the extent of those votes will remain to be seen but, his failure to get the ticket will not affect the party. He has no structure, so what does he have to take away from the party? Most of the osinbajo supporters are not card carrying members to begin with. The man lost his polling booth in VGC in 2019. He is only just moved to Ogun and whatever structures he is relying on in Ogun belong to the Governor not him.
Come Tuesday next week, you would realize how naive & extremely ignorant you really are.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by casualobserver: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Come Tuesday next week, you would realize how naive & extremely ignorant you really are.

One of us is going to look really stupid...and it aint gonna be me because there is a logical reasoning behind my assertions, you on the other hand are just making emotional noise without any coherent analytical logical flow to your assertions.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by teebaxy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

I rest my case.
I'm yoruba but you are not making sense.... is Tinubu God, or is he bigger Than God? I hate what I hate
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by wirelessmaster: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
INEC extended deadline because of APC. If such request had come from PDP, would INEC have extended the deadline? No. This is not a democracy.

Everybody keeps quiet because everybody knows the reason for the extension. APC extended deadline because of Tinubu. INEC is not independent. Judiciary is not independent. It seems as if everybody is in captivity , some to Buhari, others to envy , jealousy and hatred of Tinubu. Captivity divided by interest against Tinubu and fear of the unknown because of Buhari.

On social media, 90% of political discussion is about Tinubu in a country of 100 million political active citizens. A man that was born just one day by a very poor and unknown woman in a very lowly environment and circumstances. Tribes or nation (non- independent) or millions would hate him while others love him. That is divine providence.

The screening result has nothing to do against providence. Adamu, an old man expected to be above the board brought Oyegun as the screening chairman. Adamu came from PDP. Oyegun came to APC through ACN. The Broom which the APC is using belongs to ACN. That Broom belongs to Tinubu.

I believe, after Primary, Adamu will change APC's logo and APC will stop to use the Broom as its Symbol of Political Authority. Dropping that Broom is the end of APC.

Divine power ultimately, has a way of dealing with those who reward goodwill with evil.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by drlateef: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Feggie3:
To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragedy.

Bat in the fairy tales of old, is an animal that does not belong to either trees or land.

BAT is a bat!!

BAT or no BAT, Tinubu is falling!!! cry
His blackmail will not work.

Buhari knows after 8years of his maladministration with broken records, installing Tinubu again will be a monumental calamity.

Tinubu’s leadership has never been a calamity, except for those who drink Mkpuru mirin every morning.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by drlateef: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
TriCee:
Lol, 2023 elections will heavily be based on tribal sentiments. Too bad. Because I don't understand how a reasonable person would believe that Tinubu or Atiku can turn Nigeria around for good.

So Tinubu wants to be the president, just because he feels it's his turn??!! Wonders

Yes, I am extremely reasonable and believe that based on common sense, the person who has performed excellently in the past deserves the post, not those who have nothing good to show in their portfolio of experience. Tinubu’s performance far outshines all others in this race. He is the best candidate for the job.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by Feggie3: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
drlateef:

Tinubu’s leadership has never been a calamity, except for those who drink Mkpuru mirin every morning.
Dr. Lateef Tinubu will set a bad precedence as a President! It's just like telling Rochas to come and rule you. The combination of a tyrant and a kleptomaniac all in one is a complete suicide mission.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate by drlateef: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Feggie3:
Dr. Lateef Tinubu will set a bad precedence as a President! It's just like telling Rochas to come and rule you. The combination of a tyrant and a kleptomaniac all in one is a complete suicide mission.

Tinubu is not a tyrant. He brings the best brains to his cabinet and he listens to them. Ask Fashola, ask Oshinbajo, they were in his cabinet. He is not a kleptomaniac, otherwise Lagos would not have made progress in his period. He generated revenue for Lagos, not stealing government money. All your statements are fake propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Will Not Stop Protesting, Says Atiku / Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / PDP Blasts Oshiomhole On Committees’ Chairmanship Remark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.