Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Experience At Inec Office Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At Inec Office Asaba (357 Views)

Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Inec Office Asaba by Funnynew: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
So I visited the inec office located behind the oshimili south local government headquarters to register for the ongoing PVC, and to my dismay I noticed just only one laptop attending to over hundred people. and I fear many people won't register before deanline. So nairalanders what's the situation in your area? Pls ignore my typos.

Re: My Experience At Inec Office Asaba by ScamHunter: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's a northern agenda. They try to disenfranchise as many people from the south as possible, while registering their goats, cows and underaged in the North. There they use even mosques as distribution channels but from middle belt down to the south, it becomes issue. That's why we warned Yoruba people in 2015 when they were fooling around to empower Buhari. Now we're warning them again to vote Peter Obi for their redemption and the redemption of the south and all Nigerians from Fulani hegemony.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Inec Office Asaba by dawnomike(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'm ibadan, you'll have to write your name on a long list and it may never get to you in 3 days excapt you go as early as 6am grin
Re: My Experience At Inec Office Asaba by inoki247: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
My suggestion is when next you're going go along with your personal Laptop mak dem login for u nd register...

Anything that involves registration in Nigeria always come with problem during NiN people lament sometime na people go buy fuel for gen contribute for Data...
Re: My Experience At Inec Office Asaba by ScamHunter: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
inoki247:
My suggestion is when next you're going go along with your personal Laptop mak dem login for u nd register...

Anything that involves registration in Nigeria always come with problem during NiN people lament sometime na people go buy fuel for gen contribute for Data...

All the people in the villages should also go with their laptops.
Re: My Experience At Inec Office Asaba by inoki247: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
ScamHunter:

All the people in the villages should also go with their laptops.

Lol no be Nigeria you people too dey carry am for head na why e good mak person jus du wetin e wan du before e enta rush hour...

The way dem take arrange the country no be normal people arrange am....
Re: My Experience At Inec Office Asaba by Idiotseverywher: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is how they have been doing since 2013 they make sure the Number of eligible voters in the south especially south east and south south that has been their game plan, after they will post how many millions registered in the north and how the South refused to come out, the rigging have already stated , that is why mark my words the inec said new innovation on electronic voting will fail because they North wouldn't want it, what is happening now is how to manipulate the machines to soot the north

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Reason Why BAT Is Rejected By Everyone! / Vincent Chinemelu Composed Song Used To Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Jubilee / VIDEO: OBADIAH MAILAFIA - INSECURITY INCREASE IS PLAN FOR CIVIL WAR FOR 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.