Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) (3910 Views)

Laughing Out Loud! Have You Seen This Asuquo's Cartoon Of Tinubu And Buhari / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
The difference between oh my God, you are damn good and do quick oga, make you com begin dey go mbok gringringrin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pictures that speak a thousand words ..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
dawnomike:

grin
Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by Gbengaoluz: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
World people

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by fyneguy: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
dawnomike:

Oh yes...I remember how suggestive pictures of GEJ receiving special prayers from Yoruba leaders in 2015, made him win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by r4bbit: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
I admit, this one is hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
haaaa wetin drugnibu do una cry

5 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kikikiki grin

What a time to be alive!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
r4bbit:
I admit, this one is hilarious grin
Asin Fvcking funny! grin

6 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
I know one zombie is coming to post the mama yaradua own grin

4 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by Reality3080: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
As in igbos are pathetic nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by Karlovych: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
embarassed The Yoruba king didn't want his cushion to be soiled with the druggie's feaces and urine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by an0daGuy: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chai ! See serious frowning face angry

Even the camera man did bad to tilumbu, just see the difference in the exposure and lightning in both pictures.

It’s like they depicted tilumbu as darkness and oshinbajo as light

The oba even increased his bodyguards in case tilumbu brought his agberos along to the palace. See the way he pushed the chair far away from him.

It is well cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by an0daGuy: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reality3080:

I love as the pain is flowing via your rectal orifice into your abdomen grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
fyneguy:

Oh yes...I remember how suggestive pictures of GEJ receiving special prayers from Yoruba leaders in 2015, made him win.
That was where they jinxed his ambition. Those people.. grin

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reality3080:
smiley

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

The choice is left for you to decide your next president

4 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:
The difference between oh my God, you are damn good and do quick oga, make you com begin dey go mbok gringringrin grin
When they play both u tinubu n osibanjo how would u react

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by ThePlugg(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu resemble the curse of the gods
Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by BluOtion: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
This one weak me����
an0daGuy:
Chai ! See serious frowning face angry

Even the camera man did bad to tilumbu, just see the difference in the exposure and lightning in both pictures.

It’s like they depicted tilumbu as darkness and oshinbajo as light

The oba even increased his bodyguards in case tilumbu brought his agberos along to the palace. See the way he pushed the chair far away from him.

It is well cry

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by Vulturereloaded: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

Osibanjo is a good man. We will absorb him in peter obi's cabinet.

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by Mario1989(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Osibanjo is a good man. We will absorb him in peter obi's cabinet.
...Peter Obi is a good man, we will absorb him in Yemi Osinbajo's cabinet
Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by Parkflash(f): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
When nairalanders go stop to dey embarrass politicians through pictures na

Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by powerhouse3(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amasi ,the OTU himself ,..

Treaty king,..Defender of the Christian faith is at peace with the obong Emem 1 of Akwa ibom land....pastor Yemi osinbajo...

Amasi of Efik land can't be wrong

Those pictures have said it all
Re: See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:
jagaban people are coming for you grin

(1) (Reply)

To Obidients That Always Call BAT A Drug Dealer. Please See This / Breaking: Tinubu May Not Come Back If CSU Has Released His Documents / 80% Road Accidents Caused By Human Factor – Agwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.