Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Want Learn How To Cook This Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Want Learn How To Cook This Soup (1129 Views)

Make Egusi Soup Without Frying | What Swallow Is Best For This Soup? / Please Kindly Teach Me How To Cook This Very Delicious Igbo Egusi Soup. / Is Time For Romantic Food,this Soup Cost Me 5500 To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Learn How To Cook This Soup by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
I love eating afang soup but I can't know how to prepare it,
please someone should teach me?
Re: I Want Learn How To Cook This Soup by Boogyman557: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: I Want Learn How To Cook This Soup by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Can u?
Re: I Want Learn How To Cook This Soup by poweranger(f): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
2saviourfriday9:

j
Good evening, u can just go through ur browser for the cooking of Afang soup then follow the steps one after the other. But if u can't, since u will b seeing dif methods of preparing afang
just go to the market wen u are free and beg one of those women especially those ones that sell leaves to help u out wit what and what to buy nd how to prepare it to ur own taste.

I hope this helps
Re: I Want Learn How To Cook This Soup by 1Alex: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
2saviourfriday9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HlqALL0gM
Re: I Want Learn How To Cook This Soup by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
1Alex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HlqALL0gM
Nice video thank, looks so yummies
Re: I Want Learn How To Cook This Soup by duyilekan98(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
2saviourfriday9:

Learn to cook as much as meal as you can, all for free. Cuisn is your go to place.

(1) (Reply)

While Still Cooking Your Soup Or Stew / The Most Expensive Cuisines In The World / Eat This To Live Long And Make Money With It While Living Long!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.