Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 (76096 Views)

Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali / South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Naustine(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
I didn't know when I burst into laugh while reading this ....

1 Like

Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Arabaincubus: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
That must have been a game of basketball and not football.

1 Like

Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Judolisco(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
uchaymart:
The same way German lower divisions act most times...

The both teams needed many goals to qualify...
normal match fixing betting stuffs
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by NOwazobia: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Na WA oo...
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by FireUpNow(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Devilagentcap:
Like India Vs Nigeria rematch

Baba you ever see who watch that match or any record of that game with FIFA? Una go kill person. But on a serious note Nigeria dey lear compare to this people.i gear fear itself
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Kelvin3476: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
So beating is now a crime, a contestant cannot beat his opponent in peace
HANTY THIS ONE BIG PASS U . U NO FIT UNDERSTAND.
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by ultimateprof: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is exactly what Atiku Abubakar is going to play Nigeria if he managed to become the Nigerian president in 2023.
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Adek15(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Blake755:
Haha imagine scoring a goal some teams score in a season for one match cheesy grin
just say man utd, nobody will beat you
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by seunny4lif(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Livelystone01:

Lol, what year and venue did this match took place?

I've been asking people but no answer yet.
I was told the story like 20 years ago grin
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by streetsoldier1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
shebi india was banned for beating Nigeria 99-1, according to my primary school gist odegbami scored the lone goal for Nigeria.
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by barinedan(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is this real? Is it not another fictional story. Like the Nigeria vs India saga
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by waice6571: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
SamuelKwubiri:
Them over act the script na.

MEANWHILE, FOR TRADEMARK REGISTRATION, PATENT AND DESIGN CONTACT ME VIA MY PROFILE.

Which side of the country are you? I may need your service...
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
They should ban the referee too angry
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Elidrisy20: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Only in Africa
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by uchaymart(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
adonis89:
I swear. Oberliga na d most rubbish league. Dem go give club 1.09 odd dem go lose 4:1 for their home o

Hahaha grin grin especially west, north
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Michael662(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dem just play over 20 goals. Put better money grin and cash out

1 Like

Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Elliot2(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Imagine you played both teams to score and over 50goals. No bet company can pay you that outcome.
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Unshackled: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
robosky02:
South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1

https://www.completesports.com/south-african-club-banned-for-life-after-beating-opponent-59-1/
this was how they bribed to host the 2010 world cup
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Slynation(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wetin concern local club with banning...
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Raph82(m): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
The game don turn to basket ball. There's God in heaven watching all of you guys in blu ray.
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Livelystone01: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
seunny4lif:

I was told the story like 20 years ago grin
Lol, I was told same.

It's a recycled story that flows through generations and the fact that India hasn't qualified for the FIFA world cup since I can remember made the story a little legit to me then.

But I've been asking jokingly where and when the match took place and till now not even the old men who were confident in their analysis of the event could say it. The only thing they say is, what do you want to do with the time and place the match took place?

It's a fake story yet seems real.

1 Like

Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by seunny4lif(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
We all believe the story
I believed that story, gave up
Livelystone01:

Lol, I was told same.

It's a recycled story that flows through generations and the fact that India hasn't qualified for the FIFA world cup since I can remember made the story a little legit to me then.

But I've been asking jokingly where and when the match took place and till now not even the old men who were confident in their analysis of the event could say it. The only thing they say is, what do you want to do with the time and place the match took place?

It's a fake story yet seems real.
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Blake755: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Adek15:
just say man utd, nobody will beat you
Please don't mention my dear team lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by seunny4lif(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

So india dey do jazz like this and they will be accusing Africa of Black Magic..

Na wa oooo
Yes oooh and I believed it
Nobody can’t tell me otherwise then
Over 20 years ago
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by easiest(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
No be juju be that lol
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Tradegood: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
ashawopikin:
This reminds me of that nigeria be india 99-1, i was there live grin
True?
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by MadamExcellency: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Calabar Rovers vs Akwa United ended 13 : 1 in favour of Akwa United and Akwa United needed 12 goals to top the club with same point in league table to be qualified for NFA Premiership division one. Nobody believes it was possible until it happened.

This story is not different.
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Gamesmart: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
If it was in Nigeria, Amaju Pinnick would quickly draft the players into our national team.

Criminal in charge of NFF!
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by africandollar: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
A player who was recorded to have been given a red card in the first half was also recorded to have scored a goal in the second half

How manage? shocked
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by Bbbw: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Oh
Re: Matiyasi FC, South African Club Banned For Life After Beating Opponent 59-1 by tianshie(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dem no get sense. Dem for allow spectators to come score too. Unto vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Wants To Defend Heavyweight Titles In Nigeria / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us / Lionel Messi Touching His Wife's Backside At Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.