Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live (1224 Views)

Carpenter Killed By Live High Tension Wire, Wife Dies Hours After (PIC) / 20-yr-old Pregnant Maid Dies 4 Days After Employment / Wife Dies After Family Refused Blood Transfusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by oldtime(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
Help me oooooooooo, 10 years ago, I thought I had a wife, She did not tell me how that in her Village somewhere in the eastern Part of Nigeria (Not Ibo) a first daughter is dedicated to a Deity by all fetish means,
The rule is, every one dedicated to this deity, must not have a Physical Child. She might become pregnant and even give birth to a Child, But the Child will return By way of death,
These happened severally, I lost my first Child and second Child by mysterious and unexplainable events, I figured out that there was a problem, since I had a background of Christianity; I started praying and seeking help from men who can pray along with me
I was puzzled that my wife never really cared after the demise of our kids, she will return to her normal life as though, the pain was really nothing. Although, not that I expected anything different from forgetting sorrowful events, but her carefree attitude worries me, It was like one who is aware of the issues and wanted me to suffer.
I started quizzing her for reasons, I pleaded with her to tell me what I needed to know about her past life, It was difficult to get her to speak, but she eventually owned up,
According to her, as the first daughter, she is dedicated to a deity in her clan, that deity claims ownership of her and she is not supposed to give birth in Physical world,
Every Child born her meant either dies for her to live or live for her to die, all she does is eat and get fat, while I mourn my childlessness,  I have the money to and strength to raise kids and a large apartment in Abuja. But my pain ……………………… I have asked her to go for deliverance, but I saw a lackadaisical and seemingly uninteresting push for solution.   
I have had to stop bearing kids after listening to my unfortunate choice of a river goddess as wife,
Its been 10 Years, without any issue,  there is nothing wrong with me……………….
Please advice me before I run away from the Marriage and never return……………………

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by tunnytox(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
oldtime:

Help me, 10 years ago, I thought I had a wife, She did not tell me how that in her Village somewhere in the eastern Part of Nigeria (Not Ibo) a first daughter is dedicated to a Deity by all fetish means,
The rule is, every one dedicated to this deity, must not have a Physical Child. She might become pregnant and even give birth to a Child, But the Child will return By way of death,
These happened severally, I lost my first Child and second Child by mysterious and unexplainable events, I figured out that there was a problem, since I had a background of Christianity; I started praying and seeking help from men who can pray along with me
I was puzzled that my wife never really cared after the demise of our kids, she will return to her normal life as though, the pain was really nothing. Although, not that I expected anything different from forgetting sorrowful events, but her carefree attitude worries me, It was like one who is aware of the issues and wanted me to suffer.
I started quizzing her for reasons, I pleaded with her to tell me what I needed to know about her past life, It was difficult to get her to speak, but she eventually owned up,
According to her, as the first daughter, she is dedicated to a deity in her clan, that deity claims ownership of her and she is not supposed to give birth in Physical world,
Every Child born her meant either dies for her to live or live for her to die, all she does is eat and get fat, while I mourn my childlessness,  I have the money to and strength to raise kids and a large apartment in Abuja. But my pain ……………………… I have asked her to go for deliverance, but I saw a lackadaisical and seemingly uninteresting push for solution.   
I have had to stop bearing kids after listening to my unfortunate choice of a river goddess as wife,
Its been 10 Years, without any issue,  there is nothing wrong with me……………….
Please advice me before I run away from the Marriage and never return……………………

What are you still waiting for? wait until they use you for sacrifice?
BTW I don't believe in those bulllsshit either something is wrong somewhere have you checked your genotype?
Re: Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by Roland17(m): 4:51am On Jul 19, 2011
Never under-estimate the influence and impact of the metaphysical realm, especially if it has to do with culture. you are very lucky she has opened up to u, i would advise u seek the help of a true man of God for family deliverance and cleansing, she would naturally be indifferent about itt, but u are the man here, so ensure it happens, and be sure to forgive her and also help her overcome her past, don't forget to ascertain if you and your wife are genetically compatible.

You are a christian, the Lord is your strength, if only u believe,
Re: Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by doctokwus: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2011
Metaphysical realm my ass!Deity goddess my foot,go and do some medical proper evaluation.At wat ages did ur kids die?Was ur wife attending antenatal services,is her blood gp and genotype known,were did she deliver her babies,hosp,maternity or native way.D 1st tin 4 u 2do is 2 open ur mind to d fact dat ur problm cud b simply medical,get ursef and ur wife checkd b4 u corrupt ur mind with d spiritual and ignore the earthly and logigal!
Re: Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by Sparkle777(f): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
So sorry for ur loss. While checking the medical aspect you ll do well by also checking the spiritual side cos if ur wife believes it, she may harm the children. Hurry now to Mountain of Fire in Utako. Book for their delivarance on wednesday with ur wife and see the Lord at work.
Re: Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by slimyem: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
your wife's indifference to it all is quite surprising.all the same,i think you should take her for deliverance sessions in a living church while at the same time treating the issue as a medical problem.
You cant lose both ways.i promise you!
Re: Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by oldtime(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2011
Honestly, I appreciate the comments, You may want to know that I never really consider that any metaphysical power can become a hindrance to me, I was somewhat stable spiritually in the past, the problems of life has weaken me and I have become really lax,
As for genotype, we have done all the necessary checkups medically and there is no reason for us not to have a Child safely, we both are compatible according to medical reports,
The children died before they turned one year, according to my calculation, it happened the same time time for the second Child, she died about the same time, the First in November, and the second died in August, for both of the children, they never celebrated the first Year.
I became worried about it when I observed my wife’s seeming unconcerned attitude; I had to stop the search for children to resolve the problem
For the past few months (about three) I have stopped sleeping with her
Now that she observed that I am not so happy and that I may be planning to leave the house, she has started seeking solution, but I have lost interest in the whole marriage thing
It’s been Ten Years of pain for me
Re: Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^ hardluck. Your pain must be loud right now many times life is unfair. Good advices above take her for deliverance. As much as we all try to behave enlightened, exposed disbelieve the metaphysical, the truth is that it exists.
Re: Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by funkysamy: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
your story is very pathetic and i can feel your pain through your write -ups. firstly, i will like to say that you have been very patient(even though you have not told us how long has it been since your wife opened up to you). a lot of nigerian men will not even continue to stay in the same house with the woman after she made such a confession not to talk less of sleeping with her again.

i must also say that for your wife to have made that confesssion - if she truly told you(i am not insinuating tat you are lying) it means it is very true and i will not like you to treat this matter slackly

you need divine help as you cannot help yourself, you have done all the medical tests and sincerely i personally dont think medical problem is your problem - it is not as though you cannot have kids at least u have had twice and they died about the same age.

i will advice that you turn back to God for direction and solution. (even if it is medical as some people think; Is there anything God cannot do?) if you are a christian go and meet a spiritually matured man of God(could be your pastor) and talk to him; they will also join u in prayer. but you need to go back to God and pray by yourself consistently as he can reveal solution to you if you trust in Him. you need to recognise that He is the only solution for you and go back and be reading your Bible; you will gain strength and power from the word of God to face the situation and actions

after that, your will need to work on your wife as she is the only one who can determine whether she wants a solution or not; talk to her more, pray with her more and the two of u will need to work up your faith for deliverance; but note that deliverance cannot be done for an unwilling soul, she has to be willing and u got to get to take her along ur spiritual route. pls do not give up and say u are leaving her or the marriage as other things will come up from ur wife's sidde and apart from this u dont know the problem the woman u are also going to meet will have; so stay and fight your problems - with strong belive that u will not fail

i pray God will make it easy for you
Re: Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by maclatunji: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2011
doctokwus:

Metaphysical realm my Bottom!Deity goddess my foot,go and do some medical proper evaluation.At wat ages did your kids die?Was your wife attending antenatal services,is her blood gp and genotype known,were did she deliver her babies,hosp,maternity or native way.D 1st tin 4 u 2do is 2 open your mind to d fact dat your problm cud b simply medical,get ursef and your wife checkd b4 u corrupt your mind with d spiritual and ignore the earthly and logigal!

Apart from the word "bottom" and your typographical error, I agree with your post very much!
Re: Either My Wife Dies For D Children 2 Live, Or The Children Dies 4 My Wife 2 Live by tunnytox(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2011
Lol at bottom I'm sure he typed aarrse but Nairaland's word filter changed it to bottom. I don't know of any other forum with this type of words filter it's very backward and make no sense IMO

(1) (Reply)

He Dont Call Me / Help!! I Forgot To Give Offering In Church Today / Top 10 Signs To Let You Know Your Husband Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.