Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,766 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged (1377 Views)

Feminism In The Mud: ”nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged / Toke Makinwa Gets Flowers As Birthday Gift on behalf of her crush Anthony Joshua / Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged by TheGistDay: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerian media personality and TV host Toke Makinwa who recently got engaged to her boo has stirred mixed reactions online.

Recall the 37-year-old got married to a fitness trainer Maje Ayida on the 15th of January 2014, after dating for 8 years but the marriage lasted for 18 months before it crashed, after Maje impregnated his ex-girlfriend.

However, Toke Makinwa who seemed like she wouldn’t be finding love any time soon took to her Instagram page to hint at her engagement.

https://thegistday.com/2022/06/03/nigerians-react-as-toke-makinwa-gets-engaged/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged by hawec43625: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fh
Re: Nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged by Maverick777: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
TheGistDay:
Nigerian media personality and TV host Toke Makinwa who recently got engaged to her boo has stirred mixed reactions online.

/
As usual. after another 18 months, she and the unfortunate man start ranting all over S.M, saying all sort of gibberish about each other...
some ladies are just not meant to be wifed! I wonder why they even bother..? public validation I guess.. truth is, when you marry for the wrong reasons, its bound to crash!

thrash!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged by NobleAngell(f): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
I hope this one is for real. Lemme not completely rule out the possibility. But this Toke shaaaaaa...

This guy above me, how do you know it's for the wrong reasons? I'm fighting the temptation of quoting you.
Re: Nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
breakfast loading
Re: Nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged by We4all: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
The guy will soon get bored of her artificiality and will soon take a bow.
Re: Nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged by Greystone: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
I wish you happiness Toke.
Re: Nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Gets Engaged by Fortune109: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
My crush!!

My brother there is nothing in this world undecided

(1) (Reply)

Davido Secretly Married Chioma Officially After The Death Of Their Son (video) / “why I Change My Mind Every Time I Decide To Leave My Husband” - Regina Daniels / VIDEO: Who Is Anita Brown, Davido's Newest Baby Mama? [biography, Networth, Age,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.