Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi; (288 Views)

I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi; by Echile(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Don’t Be Deceived, Peter Obi is the right man to save Nigeria now, If You Ask Him Who He Is, He Will Say ‘I am a trader’ —Okonjo Iweala

A couple of hours ago, excerpts from the extempore speech by the Coordinating Minister of the Economy and the Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala during the “End Tenure Report” by the former Governor of Anambra State, Chief Peter Obi, surfaced online. As it seems, Okonjo Iweala outlined the many characteristics of Peter Obi in a talk, which she entitled “He came, he saw, he conquered”.

According to Codewit Publications Nigeria, Okonjo Iweala described the former governor as the best thing that happened to Anambra State. She said that even Aliko Dangote had agreed that Anambra State was not an easy state to govern, but Peter Obi offered them exhilarating leadership.

While listing personal characteristics which make Peter Obi the man he is, Okonjo Iweala noted his humility. In her words, she said that Peter Obi will only consider himself as a trader and not think highly of himself. She further described him as one of the most enlightened governors the country has seen.

I am proud of my brother, Gov. Peter Obi. I entitle my talk on him: ‘He came, he saw, he conquered. I want to strongly commend Obi for what he has done. Now, do not be deceived by Peter Obi. When you ask him who he is, he would say I am a trader. Maybe he is, but he is also one of the most enlightened Governors in the country today. He has a strong intellect combined with a practical grasp of real situations”.

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi; by hawec43625: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hdhd
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi; by Afamed: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
The Pandora thief has no electoral value beyond Agulu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi; by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora thief has no electoral value beyond Agulu

I know it hurts that your principal cannot offer a fraction of what Obi has to offer (capacity and integrity wise) , so you chose to vent your frustration instead.

Help yourself (and Nigeria's future) , vote right. The evidence is before you.

Why stay frustrated when you can subscribe to HOPE for a brighter future?

Think about it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi; by r4bbit: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
isoright
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi; by Echile(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ode,, try to read before jumping in like efuluefu.

quote author=Afamed post=113435479]The Pandora thief has no electoral value beyond Agulu[/quote]
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi; by an0daGuy: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Op has fabricated lies just to stain Peter obi lol grin

Stop creating sensational headlines to try and push your propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Very Soon, 2023 Election Will End, The New Song Will Be 2027 / BREAKING: APC Primary: Buhari Has No Preferred Candidate, Northern Governors Rev / No Southwest No Nugeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.