Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) (42285 Views)

Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Shehu Nura, Quantity Surveyor For Issuance Of Dud Cheque / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by MrCover: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
A member of Hill-Top Creative Arts Foundation (HCAF) Kaduna branch, Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu, has been abducted by suspected kidnappers.

Facebook user, Khadeejah Ibraheem, who confirmed the incident on Friday, June 3, said the poet was kidnapped two days ago in Kaduna and the abductors are demanding N3m ransom.

"That's Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu. She's a member of HCAF kaduna. she's an amazing poet with big dreams. A very jovial person. One everyone will wish to have. It break my heart anytime I remember she's with these people without knowing if she is fine or not. She was kidnapped two days back and the kidnappers demanded for the ransom of 3 million Naira. Include her in your prayers please.Never forget her in your prayers. May Allah bring her back safely. We are missing her." she wrote.

Also confirming the incident, Muhammad Sulaiman Bulangu said Sa'adatu was abducted at Malalin Gabas area of Kaduna while on her way to school.

"Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu she's a poetess with a brilliant intelligence, I respect her kindness and generosity peculiarly in this poetic world. She's was kidnapped on her way to school in Malalin gabas by an unknown snatchers, may the omnipotent God rescue her and all the victims were subsumed in this tragedy."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
As usual.

Kidnappers done "hammer" on her head

7 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by MrCover: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
See Reactions As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by MrCover: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:
sad

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by MrCover: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
See More Reaction As Obtained By :

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
angry no where is safe any longer
Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
I pray she will be found safe and hearty....

Some hungry foolish tribalists will say the yourbas are responsible for this sad sad

9 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by MITCHELL96: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
The rate of kidnapping is so alarming mehnnnn

5 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kidnapping ko
Give her 2 days, she will return by herself
Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by MrCover: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I pray she will be found safe and hearty....

Some hungry foolish tribalists will say the yourbas are responsible for this sad sad

No Single Day That Will Pass Without , Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Blogging Business ooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aboki lady, no wahala... They can keep her. Chaii

5 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Shalommy:
Aboki lady, no wahala... They can keep her. Chaii
Dnt talk like this..

25 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by godofuck231: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Blomblow things , alhaji bala will be there

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Toneypen247(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
May she be found safely. Amen

The government needs to be sporadic in curbing this incessant menace and maniac act of kidnapping for ransom in society. The average northern has taken it to another dimension in the way fraudulent acts among the youth are now prevalent. They now see it as a new way of making it large instead of appreciating hard work and contentment. The government has failed us, and we all are potential victims of the monster they made. embarassed
God will see us through. cry lipsrsealed

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by DannyWalker: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022

So kidnapping is now a job in Nigeria... if the stupid police are doing a good job I dont think kidnapping will be rising this fast

5 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Felabrity: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
All these ones no concern Buhari or El rufai as they are so clueless and don't know how to go about solving the issue of insecurity

Who will win the next election is there main concern

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by chiedu7: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Danjuma warned us that the Army is helping the Fulani Herdsmen & nobody believed him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZOKvFtIRk

yet there are many cases of the Army helping Fulani herdsmen kidnap or even going as far as to protect the kidnappers

Another case of the Army fighting for the Fulani Herdsmen

So when The Bishop accused the Army of helping the Fulani Herdsmen, he was correct
https://standardobservers.com/soldiers-were-aiding-fulanis-that-abducted-us-in-abia-methodist-prelate/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Say NO to ransom demands!
Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Where is tinubu the frog of bourdilion I have a message for him
Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Nova1988(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
eyyah. what the hell is el rufai doing? only to be building roads.

May she be found.
Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Hermzou: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Too Bad
Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Ceenachi: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
cocoboss:
Where is tinubu the frog of bourdilion I have a message for him

Zombie
U don start

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by McOluOmo: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ok
See you later

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by Dorwadora(f): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
3 million?

I don't mean to be insensitive but Fulani kidnappers hardly ask for such measly amount as ransom from their victims parents or families.

They should try and look into nooks and crannies for loose holes.

I hope they find their daughter in one piece soon embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
God Almighty Protect Us In This Country.

If You Are Selling Airtel Bulk Airtime, Please Get In Touch With UDOKABESTLUV On WhatsApp Chat With 0810-373-9506.

May Almighty God Bless You As You Do So.
Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by redcliff: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
l
Re: Sa'adatu Nura Aliyu Kidnapped In Kaduna (Photos) by nextstep(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
I don't know what to say again... this kidnapping in Kaduna is just too much, yet on my way from Benin to Asaba, I face like 15 roadblocks. Why are these useless armed forces and police not on ground on those highways where they are needed?

Because our useless officers find it lucrative to parasite on the back of hard working Nigerians, than to do their jobs.

I hope this young miss is returned unharmed, but 3M? It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends Kill Man In Kaduna To Avoid Paying N385k They Owed Him (photos) / Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest / 60-Year-Old Man Dies As Friend Steals ATM Card, Withdraws ₦700,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.