Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer (283 Views)

2020: Banky Emerges SDP Chairmanship Candidate; To Challenge APC / Imo Guber: Jubilation As Okey Ezeh Emerges Sdp Candidate / 2019: Paseda Emerges SDP Governorship Candidate For Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer by Fickmass: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
A former senator representing Anambra Central, Ebenezer Ikeyina, yesterday, picked the presidential ticket of Social Democratic Party (SDP).

The development might have sealed the chances of National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, crossing over, if he fails to clinch his party’s presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer by PrinceOfLagos: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why this old man
Re: Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer by FocusedDiva(f): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigeria needs a young and vibrant president!
Re: Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer by Fasindo: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
shocked

Not to old to run

They must have paid this one to reduce Peter Obi votes knowing fully well that is the particular senatorial zone of Obi, but I assure him that he will loose like Fayose in the just concluded PDP primaries
Re: Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer by DamianX: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
I bet druggie's balls that this man is younger than Tinubu
Re: Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer by DamianX: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
FocusedDiva:
Nigeria needs a young and vibrant president!

I'm telling you.
Re: Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer by DamianX: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Not to old to run

They must have paid this one to reduce Peter Obi votes knowing fully well that is the particular senatorial zone of Obi, but I assure him that he will loose like Fayose in the just concluded PDP primaries

We don't play politics of tribalism. It is who is qualified we are voting for and that is Peter Obi.
Re: Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer by God1000(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man should be above 80 years

(1) (Reply)

Final Burial Ceremony of Late Alaafin of Oyo: Oba Lamidi Adeyemi (Video) / Atiku Congratulates Tinubu, Fails To Congratulate Peter Obi. / Tinubu 2023: Why He Needs Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.