Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,510 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Can Two People Use One Sim Card At The Same Time? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Two People Use One Sim Card At The Same Time? (544 Views)

Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Two People Use One Sim Card At The Same Time? by Kingkum: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'm having this issue since last year when i bought one airtel sim card. it was not long before i started recieving text messages from unknown numbers, i initially thought that it will be a mistake but the messages keep coming, sometimes, it will be an important meeting invitation, a secret deal, and mostly about visa processing. it become so bad that some of this numbers started asking for my account number to help them process their visa secretly and fast. but i normally told them that they were calling a wrong number(some will even go ahead and accuse me of refusing to help them even with bribe) untill i got a bank alert one day.

i reported the matter to one village police station immediately, i also told them the person that sold the line to me, the officers collected the sim but later gave it back to me, when this nin issue came up, i tried registerin the line to no avail,so i just left it for important calls alone cos the line has been blocked already
Re: Can Two People Use One Sim Card At The Same Time? by Kingkum: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
The messages/calls stop coming for some time but i still got another one some days back inviting me for a crucial meeting.

i checked the my number on truecaller and it's showing a hausa name(yakubu). i also made a mistake by deleting the old messages and contact. i also don't want to throw away the sim for evidence in case of anything.

PLS what should i do about this?
Re: Can Two People Use One Sim Card At The Same Time? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
go to a center of the network provider closest to you
Re: Can Two People Use One Sim Card At The Same Time? by Kingkum: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
anthonyuncle:
go to a center of the network provider closest to you
I went there once last year, i even have to pay 1k that time to solve the problem but it seems it did not work. i can't use transport from my village to go there again.

i'm not even using the sim again so my question is if it's safe to remove it and throw away

(1) (Reply)

Bíodigester Soakaway Construction; No More Sewage Evacuation / In The Name Of God; This Laptop Should Not Pass Me / Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.