Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ghanaian Tiktok Star Erkuah Reveals She Has Made Over 10million Naira From Tikto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Tiktok Star Erkuah Reveals She Has Made Over 10million Naira From Tikto (811 Views)

Ghanaian Tiktok Sensation Ahuofe Is Dead / TikTok star, Black Chully 4 nuhde Videos Showing Her Face / Davido Hits A Strip Club, Lavish Over 10million In Miami. Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Tiktok Star Erkuah Reveals She Has Made Over 10million Naira From Tikto by Starspatnaija: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ghana’s most-followed Tiktok star, Janet Offei, aka Erkuah has revealed how much she makes from her TikTok content.

Erkuah who prides herself as the the most followed Ghanaian TikToker said she has been able to generate up to over GH¢200,000 which is more than 10million naira.

In the interview, Janet Awuku Offei detailed how she joined the TikTok app saying that she started making videos about a year ago when she had to stay home for a while due to new covid protocols which were put in place in the country. 

She said her success helped her to rent and fully furnish a single-bedroom apartment and also made some investments

To Watch her full interview click link below;

https://starspatnaija..com/2022/06/video-ghanaian-tiktok-star-erkuah.html?m=1

Re: Ghanaian Tiktok Star Erkuah Reveals She Has Made Over 10million Naira From Tikto by Boogyman557: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool although I never see or use that app before but I still de wonder how she take make the money..

abi the app de pay PESIN to make videos..

Abi she use that opportunity take de advertise her TOTTO business!

dis one wey she rush rent room.

hmm

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Ghanaian Tiktok Star Erkuah Reveals She Has Made Over 10million Naira From Tikto by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
before you can make 1 naira from tictok ehh
Re: Ghanaian Tiktok Star Erkuah Reveals She Has Made Over 10million Naira From Tikto by Belial06: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool although I never see or use that app before but I still de wonder how she take make the money..

abi the app de pay PESIN to make videos..

Abi she use that opportunity take de advertise her UNDER business!

dis one wey she rush rent room.

hmm

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

She lied. This is a tiktok Ghana marketing strategy.

Tiktok doesn't pay that much even in America

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Tiktok Star Erkuah Reveals She Has Made Over 10million Naira From Tikto by Boogyman557: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Belial06:

Holly Gram cool I talk am, I said it..

WTF MAN!
Re: Ghanaian Tiktok Star Erkuah Reveals She Has Made Over 10million Naira From Tikto by Help2020: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Belial06:

How does tiktok pay self? Educate me pls
Re: Ghanaian Tiktok Star Erkuah Reveals She Has Made Over 10million Naira From Tikto by Belial06: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Help2020:

How does tiktok pay self? Educate me pls

For influencers
TikTok pays between 2 to 4 cents per 1,000 views on a video

So you see she was lying ..

(1) (Reply)

Davido Touchdown Europe As His Daughter Imeda Links Up With Tiwa Savage Son / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away / Live Video of Hushpuppi Talking With Friend From Prison after Sentenced 11yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.