Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ahh!..... This ASUU Strike Has Made Financially Handicapped - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ahh!..... This ASUU Strike Has Made Financially Handicapped (285 Views)

Easy Way To Make Money In 2022 And Be Financially Free / Must Read: How To Be Financially Buoyant Before The End Of Nysc. / 7 Businesses You Can Do As A Student To Live Financially Free On Campus!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahh!..... This ASUU Strike Has Made Financially Handicapped by FavourAffiliate(f): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ahh!...this ASUU strike has made me financially handicapped; This was the cry of Bolu a 300level student of international relations at Imo state university.

She reached out to me via WhatsApp and after exchanging pleasantries with her, she went straight to share her worries with me about how the ASUU strike has made her broke financially and so she asked me "What do you think of me?"," What do you think I should do?"

I honestly told her to calm down and encouraged her that everything will be fine but then she should learn a high-income skill because she will make money passively
I explained what a skill is to bukky and high-income skills like copywriting, Digital marketing, graphic designing, Seo, Ux design and so many more skills and I told her with just her phone or laptop and active data connection she can get started to any skill of her choice

From bukky's reply and the emoji she sent I could feel how happy she was....�
So are you having the same complaint as that of bukky?
Do you want to 10x your finances?
Are you interested in learning a high-income skill?
Have you heard of Affiliate marketing and you are eager to know more about it?

Say no more reach out to me via WhatsApp at +2349055175547
Re: Ahh!..... This ASUU Strike Has Made Financially Handicapped by sammieking2017(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is Uniosun part of the ASUU strike

(1) (Reply)

How To 10X Your Allawee Using Your Smartphone / Read This If You Consider Relocating To Canada After Your NYSC Year / How You Can Bank As Much As 250k Weekly Selling Other People's Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.