Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee (3644 Views)

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
This thread is a continuation of the series of information I'll be sharing on this subject

The information I'm about to share is gotten from a 1994 interview of a contactee who claimed to have been contacted by a certain group of Extraterrestrials.

I'm posting this because a lot of what the contactee says supports the information I've already provided in my previous thread and adds more context and more layers of information to it.

The interview is well detailed and very elaborate.

I'll ask that we all keep an open mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by ScienceStudents: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
How many rolls of blunt have you burnt through today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Interviewer Can you tell us more about yourself? And your background

Contactee: Well, my background is varied, like many other people I've done a lot of different things. I've had accounting practices, I've also owned commercial industrial businesses. The information I'm about to share is information I agreed to put out concerning the earth dilemma and the situation that we all face.

Interviewer: What Alien Species are you in contact with?

Contactee The Andromedans

Interviewer: Who exactly are the Andromedans?

Contactee: They are a particular race that exist in the constellation of Andromeda. They are just one of thousands that exist out there. Their physical form is the appearance of a human. They are white skinned to light-blue skinned, anywhere from 4 feet tall to 8 feet tall, and they are human in every way.

Interviewer: Where are they from?

All human life originated in Lyra. And when Lyra fell during a war long before one of the stars there exploded, they migrated out from Lyra during the war in order to preserve the race and they went to different parts of our galaxy. So all human life originated from Lyra, originally. Because of their environment, they will from generation to generation pick up physical changes depending upon the surface and the organics on their planets. The different coloured race skins have to do with genetics involving the stars in which they are exposed to.

5 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Interviewer: So their primary home star is Lyra?

Contactee Yes. But there is currently no human life in Lyra

Interviewer: So where do they exist now?

Contactee: In the constellation of Andromeda

Interviewer: Okay. So they must be powerful. There must be a great vast civilization there.

Contactee: Yes there is. It's an ancient race

Interviewer: Have they described what their civilization is like to you?

Yes they have. They are essentially, no matter where they are, a one world government. Their society would be approximately 4700 years more advanced than ours on a spiritual level. On a technology level, they are over 50,000 years more advanced than us. But there is a balance between their technology, in other words, the technology they create is based on a spiritual necessity to evolve and not on one to defend themselves, even though it can be used for that

Contactee: When you say their society is 4700 more advanced spiritually, how do you measure spiritual advancement in years?

Contactee: I do not really know. That's what they've expressed to me. And they don't even use time in their world. There is no such thing really, but they use those numbers to accommodate us so that we can use those as a point of reference.

5 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Interviewer: Fascinating, okay. So what language do they speak in their world?

Contactee: They don't speak. Everything is a symbol. The whole race is telepathic. And I want to back up just a little bit.

There are 28 different races there. Not all are human. Many are dimensional, plasmic, organic that were there before the human aspect of the Andromedans from Lyra got there and became Andromedans.

There is a lot of life on the different dimensional levels that if we were to go to 5th density, we would be physical on 5th density, even though we who are 3rd density, our perception of them is being spirit.

So on each of the different dimensions, there is an abundance of life that is completely different than how we would perceive it because our perception is of what 3rd density is like, even 4th density is very different but we would have physical form in 4th density.

Interviewer: Now is 3rd density the lowest density or are their lower?

Contactee: The animal and insect kingdom and plant would be considered lower but to be perfectly honest with you I've not had a clear definition of that because ei haven't asked. My focus really has been us and where do we go from here.

Interviewer: What is the main difference between the 3rd density and the 4th density?

Contactee: The real difference is consciousness. In 4th density, you can pretty much instantly create what it is you think. Whatever your thoughts are, you manifest almost instantaneously. There is a major degree of responsibility in dealing with that.

Also in 4th density we become more of a group mind. We become telepathic, in other words every body can read each other's minds. Which means you have to be real. You can't have hidden agendas because people will see right through you

In 4th density we all become clairvoyants. We will be able to see energy fields and see life forms, which means that if you are hiding something it will be seen instantaneously.

5 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'll like to clarify some of the things said in the post above for people who might not have come across those concepts before.

Density as used in the contactee's statements, are a substitute for dimensions. So when the contactee talks about density, he is talking about dimensions.

Scientists like Einstein have theorized that there are multiple dimensions in our universe. Other varied sources have also claimed the existence of other dimensions in our world.

Our physical bodies are 3rd dimensional or 3rd density entities. Our souls which exists within our 3rd density physical bodies are of a higher density, hence why they are able to experience other higher dimensions, for example when we sleep, when we astral project and when we die.

6 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
If you are following this thread and want me to continue, please indicate by liking this comment. I want to know that I have an audience. It's a huge motivating factor for me.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Interviewer: Is there an economy and what is the basis of their economy? How do their social systems work?

Contactee: Essentially everybody is given what exactly it is they need to evolve. There are many different races, each race has their own uniqueness about them based on their particular belief system.

As far as the Andromedan culture, the Andromedans go through birth process like we do, that is those that are physical. The children go to school for a duration of 120-150 years. They are thought all of the major sciences and arts. There would be equivalent to PHDs or doctorates or masters, whatever you want to call it, in all of the arts. After all of that education, they choose what it is they want to do and how they want to evolve. And they can change their mind anytime they want.

The whole purpose is the evolution of the soul and life. They are given whatever it is that they need in order to achieve that.

I'm not aware of crime or anything along those lines. Their whole focus is on education and not distraction. If it is something that is not educational, from what I've observed, then it's simply something that they are not interested in. They just have it within them to constantly evolve, on an educational, as well as a spiritual level. Whatever they need is there for them to use.

I'm not aware of them having to pay anything first. Money is to my knowledge non-existent in their society.

6 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Interviewer: Are art and music important to them too?

Contactee: Yes, all of it is. But those things are a bit different than what we perceive. Art is creation to them. Things that are created out of thought, out of the Isness. The "Isness" is their phrase for what we on earth call God. Things that are created just by thought, by nature, that is what they consider art.

They use extensively holographic technology. Their music is of the universe; the sounds that certain planets make as they rotate, the sounds that different solar systems make as they revolve around their sun. The sounds and the energy that they create, to them that's their music. And they put things together; different constellations, different star systems, they will put those things together, overlap them to create music. It's different than what we just pull out of thing air here.

Interviewer: How have they expressed what their daily life is like? Is there a solar day for them or is their night or day? What is there daily life like?

Contactee: There is to my knowledge no such schedule, due to what I've observed in one of their motherships. They don't require much sleep to my knowledge, simply because I guess they are very healed. Their physical form is just incredibly healed. They are just in touch.
There is no night and day. They don't need to experience that. Although I'm sure other races have that, but the Andromedans don't.

They are just constantly stretching themselves, trying to evolve and experience more and more and more all the time. They are happy people. They don't have the extremes of emotions that we express here. In fact I've been told that very few races in the entire galaxy express the realm of emotions that we experience here.

They are just always in a very wonderful space. They are not a civilization that really judges. They do accept things the way they are, except one of those things threaten their lifestyle or what they are about.

7 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Interviewer: When you say that they are evolving spiritually what exactly are they evolving towards? What spiritual goals do they have?

Contactee: I guess its to be just the best that they are. They want to be complete. To be at one with all there is at all times.

There are 11 creation densities and my understanding is that within each of the densities, you change your physical form. Their goal as a race is to go from the density that they experience, which are 3, 4 and 5, I guess to move to 5, 6, 7 and 8, to then 8, 9 and 10, and then to 11. It's just to continue to evolve.

Nobody knows exactly what the ultimate goal is, because the essences that they are in touch with that are on 9th, 10th and 11th, are continuing to evolve as well. And now there is a 12th density that's been added to our universe, and they are being drawn up to experience this new density so nobody really knows what the ultimate spiritual goals is.

They themselves are still searching what for God is. They know it exists, but what it is nobody really knows, which is why they call it the Isness. It's the force that's there and how we perceive it is based on how we perceive ourselves and our various belief systems.

7 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Interviewer: You mention that they are in contact with essences from the 9th, 10th and 11th, can you describe what they describe these beings to be like, to them, and what they would be like to human beings?

Contactee: It's just pure consciousness. What their daily lives are like, I don't know. I don't have any idea.

Interviewer: Have they described them in the sort of detail that they describe themselves?

Contactee: Just light. That's all I know.

Interviewer: What abilities do the Andromedans possess that exceed those of Earth humans?

Contactee: That's an interesting question and I don't necessarily like the way you put it. The abilities that they have are latent in everybody. They just haven't lived in a society that has been screwed with like we have been here. They are all telepathic. They are all clairvoyant. They are all healers because they are thought all of the sciences. They are just whole. I guess that's the only way that I can put it to you. They are completely whole.

Every soul knows who they are, they know who they've been, they know what their reincarnational past has been, they as a soul have a personal agenda which everytime they incarnate, they are consciously aware of. So they know where they are going. They see improvement in themselves life after life after life.

We, if we haven't been so screwed with here, would have the same abilities. We could very much be where they are, but we've been been manipulated incredibly for the last 5700 years, on an intense level everyday. Our real manipulation really started about 14,000 years ago when the Orion groups started manipulating our DNA structure.

So it isn't that the Andromedans are better, because they are not. We are just different. We are a little bit behind than they are because of our manipulations here.

But the real bottom line here is that we are all spirit. We contain the soul, that soul is a part of all that is, and that soul has been really trying to be recognized in each of us, and it hasn't been because of the material, and the belief systems that we have evolving around us being earth people, about being physical, and about the real truths of our essence, of our existence, of who we are - having been blinded from us by our spiritual teachings, from the religions and us being convinced that we are something that we are not - that we are physical, that we are animal form, but we are not. We are spirits and our spirits animate this physical forms, period.

7 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by congo4ka: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
I love these....I am a fan already ride on bro. I am a aerospace engineer and i am fascinated by our universe. Our earth seems like shit compared to these other places. Meanwhile i believe that our earth would still be better than some planets civilization too
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
omo these scripts are just hand written, with my knowledge of extraterrestrial life forms and the least possible way of communication would not be what I've read here

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
WickedPisa:
omo these scripts are just hand written, with my knowledge of extraterrestrial life forms and the least possible way of communication would not be what I've read here
The op is a deranged lunatic... He's high af!

Aliens wouldn't look like humans!

Fu** Hollywood! Aliens aren't green humanoid beings with large eyes etc...

Give me an alien that's a gaint jellyfish that floats in air... Aliens that communicate with smells... Aliens from water worlds... Etc... undecided

Not this alien abduction-anal probe bullsh**...

The reason we have two hands and two legs... Eyes and mouths... Because we've adapted to survive on earth...

Other planets are very different from ours! So life there would not be like ours!!!

Planets that are dark would have bio-luminescent beings... There are planets covered with volcanoes... Dense planets and those that aren't... Planets that are cold cause they are far away from their star(s) and those that are extremely hot... Etc...

Plus... There could be unintelligent life out there! Not the advanced, saucer flying aliens we always hear about!

3 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
congo4ka:
I love these....I am a fan already ride on bro. I am a aerospace engineer and i am fascinated by our universe. Our earth seems like shit compared to these other places. Meanwhile i believe that our earth would still be better than some planets civilization too
You make a huge mistake assuming life out there would be similar to ours... undecided

On earth alone there are thousands of different animals... Man... Dogs... Dolphins... Sharks... Sea-horses... Hawks... Worms... Snakes... Etc...

Including microscopic organisms...

You know why?

We adapted...

Whales for example used to live on land... Are mammals too... Like humans...

Aliens would less likely walk on two legs... Have two eyes... A nose in the middle of their faces...

They wouldn't need to communicate with man...

May not even be intelligent...

Could only be seen under a microscope...

Heck! Aliens could be rocks to us...

5 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

Give me an alien that's a gaint jellyfish that floats in air... Aliens that communicate with smells... Aliens from water worlds... Etc... undecided

The reason we have two hands and two legs... Eyes and mouths... Because we've adapted to survive on earth...

Other planets are very different from ours! So life there would not be like ours!!!

Planets that are dark would have bio-luminescent beings... There are planets covered with volcanoes... Dense planets and those that aren't... Planets that are cold cause they are far away from their star(s) and those that are extremely hot... Etc...

Plus... There could be unintelligent life out there! Not the advanced, saucer flying aliens we always hear about!

You don't need to insult me just to air your opinion. If your opinion was as valid as you think, then you don't need to include derogatory ad-hominems like deranged and lunatic.

How do you know there aren't aliens that would look like humans? On what basis are you making that claim? Let me accept the theory of evolution in it's entirety, just for the sake of this argument. How do you know there aren't other planets in the universe that could create the same selective stressors that would lead to the evolution of a human looking being? How many planets have you been to and how many planets have you seen? There are over a billion planets in our universe.

Again how do you know there aren't other planets that are similar to ours? There are billions of planets in our universe and thousands in our galaxy.

Your argument is predicated on astronomically insufficient information.

Whereas I'm trying to arrive at the truth on this subject by sharing information from different sources and allowing people to come to their own conclusion, you on the other hand are taking a stand that is intellectually arrogant and extremely close-minded.

14 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
WickedPisa:

Please share your knowledge of Extraterrestrial life forms and what you know about their possible ways of communication.

6 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Most of these people that come to my threads to debunk the information I share don't really do themselves any justice. I could make better arguments against the information than all of them combined have done.

These people haven't done any research on the subject. None at all. They just enter my threads with their Western whitewashing of history and science branded as factual knowledge, and think they have all the answers to all the questions.

11 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
OurTruth:

You don't need to insult me just to air your opinion. If your opinion was as valid as you think, then you don't need to include derogatory ad-hominems.

How do you know there aren't aliens that would look like humans? On what basis are you making that claim? Let me accept the theory of evolution in it's entirely, just for the sake of this argument. How do you know there aren't other planets in the universe that could create the same selective stressors that would lead to the evolution of a human looking being? How many planets have you been and how many planets have you seen? There are over a billion planets in our universe.

Again how do you know there aren't other planets that are similar to ours? There are billions of planets in our universe and thousands in our galaxy.

Your argument is predicated on astronomically insufficient information.

Whereas I'm trying to arrive at the truth on this subject by sharing information from different sources and allowing people to come to their own conclusion, you on the other hand are taking a stand that is intellectually arrogant and extremely close-minded.

What truth? That humans were created by reptiles?

I don't know which is worse... The religious fanatics or folks such as yourself who peddle conspiracies just so their life seems more exciting than it actually is...

Yes... There could be humanoid beings out there... But the probability is low...

On earth alone... Of the over 8 million species of living things... How many are humanoid? Most live under water... Fly or glide... Crawl... Etc... Many can't be seen without a microscope...

If on earth alone... Humans are one of the few humanish beings... Out there in the universe, why most every alien be similar to us? undecided

You don't entertain the possibility of aliens beig completely different thanks to their completely different environment... That aliens could be an unintelligent or slow developing race... That they may not want anything to do with us...

It's just cliche...

Humans haven't existed forever on earth... We evolved... From apes... All life on earth has a common ancestor... Thousands of years before we came... And we were once even cave men... We are so 'refined' now thanks to evolution and we are still changing!

You believe this same thing could easily have happened elsewhere?

Creatures from sea move to land... From four legs to two legs... Bigger brains... Tech and science... Etc? undecided

It would be extremely hard...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
OurTruth:
Most of these people that come to my threads to debunk the information I shared don't really do themselves any justice. I could make better arguments against the information than all of them combined have done.

These people haven't done any research on the subject. None at all. They just enter my threads with their Western whitewashing of history and science branded as factual knowledge, and think they have all the answers to all the questions.

Don't flatter yourself...

All your conspiracies... Started by whites... No single african has reported a flying saucer... Or claimed they were abducted by aliens who probed their buttholes... All you have were written or spoken by whites!

Now... I do believe aliens exists... I don't believe this boring tale that they are green wuth big black eyes and fly spaceships and love humans so much they kidnap a few of us to understand our race better... Blah blah blah...

I believe life out there could be bugs on one planent... Serpents on another... Microscopic organisms on a few planents... Creatures with amours... Those with fur... Beings with a hundred limbs and those without any...

Etc...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by CaesarVelli: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

All your conspiracies... Started by whites... No single african has reported a flying saucer... Or claimed they were abducted by aliens who probed their buttholes... All you have were written or spoken by whites!

Now... I do believe aliens exists... I don't believe this boring tale that they are green wuth big black eyes and fly spaceships and love humans so much they kidnap a few of us to understand our race better... Blah blah blah...

I believe life out there could be bugs on one planent... Serpents on another... Microscopic organisms on a few planents... Creatures with amours... Those with fur... Beings with a hundred limbs and those without any...

Etc...

I actually have a friend, in Nigeria, might I add, who has had contact with aliens and he shared his story on Facebook about what transpired, he later deleted the account if things but I have some screenshots of the post and will try to find them and post here

2 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

What truth? That humans were created by reptiles?

I've never said reptiles created humans. And that's actually not even the current subject of discussion, so it's a moot point.

I don't know who's worse... The religious fanatic or folks such as yourself who peddle conspiracies just so their life seems more exciting than it actually is...

You know nothing about my life. So saying I peddle conspiracies just to make my life seem more interesting than it is, isn't really an argument. Another unnecessary ad-hominem.
Besides, calling something a conspiracy doesn't mean it isn't true. The Gulf of Tolkien, the Nayirah testimony, the Bay of Pigs, Operation Northwoods and countless other "conspiracies" were all conspiracies until they were finally proven true.

Yes... There could be humanoid beings out there... But the probability is low...

You've just changed your perspective. Why are you shifting posts? You earlier said Aliens can't be humanoid, now you are saying different. Please be consistent.

On earth alone... Of the over 8 million species of living things... How many are humanoid? Most live under water... Fly or glide... Crawl... Etc... Many can't be seen without a microscope...

There are humanoid species on earth, and given the large sample size, there is a huge possibility that there are humanoid species on other planets.

If on earth alone... Humans are one of the few humanish beings... Out there in the universe, why most every alien be similar to us? undecided

I never said every alien species are similar to us. I've only ever said that humans have been in contact with extraterrestrials throughout our history. And I've posted enough evidence for that, including video footage.

You don't entertain the possibility of aliens being completely different thanks to their completely different environment... That aliens could be an unintelligent or slow developing race... That they may not want anything to do with us...

Of course I entertain the possibility of aliens being different from us. I've even espoused that many times. There are a million life forms around the universes, all bearing different physical forms, and some not even having physical forms, but plasmic or ethereal forms. Even the information I'll still share on this thread confirms that.

Humans haven't existed forever on earth... We evolved... From apes... All life on earth has a common ancestor... Thousands of years before we came... And we were once even cave men... We are so 'refined' now thanks to evolution and we are still changing

This is still a theory, not fact. There are still holes in the evolution theory and a lot of unanswered questions. We may share a common ancestor with apes but our evolution has been engineered and accelerated artificially. You don't go from Homo-erectus to Homo Sapiens within such a short space of time that we are told. There are literally overnight changes to our anatomy. There had to have been transitional species, and paleontologists haven't found fossils of transitional species. I don't even want to go into this subject, but I doubt you even have an idea of what I'm taking about.

You believe this same thing could easily have happened elsewhere?

Creatures from sea move to land... From four legs to two legs... Bigger brains... Tech and science... Etc? undecided

It would be extremely hard...

If it happened here it could have happened elsewhere given the sample size of upwards of a billion different samples. You are making a very very poor statistical argument. You really have no knowledge of any other planet outside our solar system and yet are so confident that's it's only on earth that this sort of evolution is possible.

11 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
CaesarVelli:

I actually have a friend, in Nigeria, might I add, who has had contact with aliens and he shared his story in Facebook which he later deleted. I have some screenshots of the post and will try to find it
'Them say' stories? undecided

Any evidence he brought back? Or he's hallucinated and you took his words for the gospel truth?

A facebook post... Smh...

2 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
OurTruth:

I've never said reptiles created humans. And that's actually not even the current subject of discussion, so it's a moot point.

You know nothing about my life. So saying I peddle conspiracies just to make my life seem more interesting than it is, isn't really an argument. Another unnecessary ad-hominem.
Besides, calling something a conspiracy doesn't mean it isn't true. The Gulf of Tolkien, the Nahira testimony and the Bay of Pigs, Operation Northwoods and countless other "conspiracies" were all conspiracies until they were finally proven true.

You've just changed your perspective. Why are you shifting posts? You earlier said Aliens can't be humanoid, now you are saying different. Please be consistent.

There are humanoid species on earth, and given the large sample size, there is a huge possibility that there are humanoid species on other planets.

I never said every alien species are similar to us. I've only ever said that humans have been in contact with extraterrestrials through out our history. And I've posted enough evidence for that.

Of course I entertain the possibility of aliens being different from us. I've even espoused that many times. There are a million life forms around the universes, all barring different physical forms, and some not even having physical forms, but plasmic or ethereal forms. Even the information I'll still share on this thread confirms that.

If it happened here it could have happened elsewhere given the sample size of upwards of a billion different samples. You are making a very very poor statistical argument. You really have no knowledge of any other planet outside our solar system and yet are so confident that's it's only on earth that this sort of evolution is possible.

I'm not saying it's impossible...

But for earth to have humans.. It took alot... Like a very special meal whose ingredients you have to carefully measure... One small mistake and we wouldn't be here...

It's rare... It's more likely aliens would be very different... Cause the planets out there, few are like ours... Maybe 1 outta 100 would bear some semblance to us... And what's the probability that that 1 would be an advanced race? Etc...

And it's convenient that the aliens who've made contact are humanoid... Intelligent... Can communicate well with us... And so on...

2 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

Etc...

No single African has reported a flying Saucer? Really?

Zimbabwe sighting of 1994 is a good example to repudiate your ignorant statement. Zimabawe is in Africa. And African students reported not just seeing a UFO but seeing aliens come out of the craft and communicate with them telepathically. This case is well documented.

The Dogon tribe in Senegal reported multiple UFO sightings and even reported receiving information from the beings that drove the crafts. This is also well documented.

Africans actually have more alien contact than most other groups of people. Read your history please. I've always talked about interdimensional aliens. Aliens that exist in other dimensions. These beings are what your native doctors and Babalawos Interact with and received technology (juju) from.

Again it's excruciating arguing with you guys because you always show yourself to be painfully ignorant.

You just keep contradicting yourself that it's hard for me to even follow your argument.

The information I'm sharing on this thread goes on to talk about mantid aliens from the Sirius B constellation that are currently on earth. They are described as having an insectoid appearance. There are many other none humanoid aliens I've gleaned from different sources. I've never claimed that only humanoid aliens exist in the world.

11 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
OurTruth:

No single African has reported a flying Saucer? Really? You are even more ignorant than I thought.

Zimbabwe sighting of 1994 is a good example to repudiate your ignorant statement. Zimabawe is in Africa. And African students reported not just seeing a UFO but seeing aliens come out of the craft and communicate with them telepathically. This case is well documented.

The Dogon tribe in Senegal reported multiple UFO sightings and even reported receiving information from the beings that drove the crafts. This is also well documented.

Africans actually have more alien contact than most other groups of people. Read your history please. I've always talked about interdimensional aliens. Aliens that exist in other dimensions. These beings are what your native doctors and Babalawos Interact with and received technology (juju) from.

Again it's excruciating arguing with you guys because you always show yourself to be painfully ignorant.

You just keep contradicting yourself that it's hard for me to even follow your argument.

The information I'm sharing talks about mantid aliens currently on earth. They are described as having an insectoid appearance. There are many other none humanoid aliens I've gleaned from different sources. Again I really don't get your point. I've never said only humanoid aliens exist in the world.
Not enough proof... And don't even mention the Dogon tribe... undecided

You have zero proof... Your words aren't the truth... Documented rumours aren't either...

Okay... Where are these mantid aliens... undecided

I know what you're talking about... There werw carvings of these aliens... Kinda had ant looking heads... Plus on different sides of the worlds (can't remember where) two empires (not sure if this is the right word) had similar structures or temples...

But this is still a conspiracy... Not a fact...

2 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by jonandez: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
The truth is that aliens might already be on earth and can be living amongst us..
All I know is that not all people that appear human are actually humans

3 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Not enough proof... And don't even mention the Dogon tribe... undecided

You have zero proof... Your words aren't the truth... Documented rumours aren't either...

Okay... Where are these mantid aliens... undecided

I know what you're talking about... There werw carvings of these aliens... Kinda had ant looking heads... Plus on different sides of the worlds (can't remember where) two empires (not sure if this is the right word) had similar structures or temples...

But this is still a conspiracy... Not a fact...

The Ariel School sightings of the school children in Ruwa Zimbabwe isn't enough proof? There is footage of the interviews and drawings of what the children saw. You still think it's not enough proof? What constitutes enough proof for you then? I'm actually confused.

There are countless videos of UFO sighting across the world, of different UFOs, including saucer shaped ones as seen in the Zimbabwe school sightings. Are these not enough proof as well? Military personal and pilots all around the world have given testimonies of witnessing advanced crafts flying at inhuman speeds. You are still going to dismiss this as well?

You are even more close-minded and dogmatic than the religious people you insult.

Arguing with someone like you is really mentally draining for me because you've made up your mind not to accept any evidence I bring forward.

About the Mantid insectoid aliens, I'm not talking of just carvings, I'm talking of accounts from different sources. I'll share that in future posts.

You've succeeded in derailing this thread for no reason, because you haven't made any reasonable arguments. All you've done is evade, deny and showcase your ignorance.

I'm not replying you further cos arguing with you is just a waste of time, and you seem to be purposefully derailing my thread.

14 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by playapayaski: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
One thing I Know is there are no truths or lies, no facts or reality, no proofs whatsoever.. everything and anything we think we know is all PERCEPTION, both morals and immoralities.
Family, society and environmental factors always and will always influence our PERCEPTION on each n everything we do n learn.. man greatest gift is the ability to UNLEARN and KEEP AN OPEN MIND..
Like it or not, I feel religion is a control system to keep the masses in check.
Good work Op, not saying this is the truth or lies but we are LEARNING, THOSE WHO WANT TO.
RELIGIOUS PEOPLE AND THE ALL KNOWING PEOPLE CAN SLIDE..
KUDOS

4 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
OurTruth:

The Ariel School sightings of the school children in Ruwa Zimbabwe isn't enough proof? There is footage of the interviews and drawings of what the children saw. You still think it's not enough proof? What constitutes enough proof for you then? I'm actually confused.

There are countless videos of UFO sighting across the world, of different UFOs, including saucer shaped ones as seen in the Zimbabwe school sightings. Are these not enough proof as well? Military personal and pilots all around the world have given testimonies of witnessing advanced crafts flying at inhuman speeds. You are still going to dismiss this as well?

You are even more close-minded and dogmatic than the religious people you insult.

Arguing with someone like you is really mentally draining for me. Because you've made up your mind not to accept any evidence I bring forward.

About the Mantid insectoid aliens, I'm not just talking of just carvings, I'm talking of accounts from different sources. I'll share that in future posts.

You've succeeded in derailing this thread for no reason, because you haven't made any reasonable arguments. All you've done is evade and deny and showcase your ignorance.

I'm not replying you further cos you are just a waste of time and you are derailing my thread.
grin

All 'Dem say' stories...

Some people said this... Some people drew that...

Videos on youtube and fake pictures from the internet...

You don't have concrete proof... Difference between you and scientists... You bring up a theory atleast be able to defend it... Not with other people's claims... That's just bullsh**...

All you do it dig up rumours... We've heard them all before...

Everything is so cliche...

It's bad to peddle fake news... Worse to go about sharing these boring af stale stories...

And I know what your response would be, "I'm narrow minded for not believing your alleged 'sightings'"... Don't bother...

2 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by sammycipher(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

Sometimes I wonder if typing rubbish is ur own purpose in life undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electric Fence And Installation / Nexus 50 Inch TV Review / Russian Scientist Invents Chemical That Can Turn A Black Man To White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.