Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee (3660 Views)

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ourtruth3: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Okay I'm confused. Antispam bot has banned 2 of my accounts. Why?
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ourtruth3: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
So the Andromedans tell you that the alpha Draconians are here now, where exactly is their location?

There are one thousand eight hundred and thirty three of them that have been living underground between hundred and two hundred miles beneath the surface. Some of them have here a long long time. They have lifespans that are thousands of years. They are carnivorous. They are not friendly to mankind, at least the ones that are here. They eat humans. They won't eat a dead human, it has to be alive at the time of he killing. Their preference is children.

We've been told that we shouldn't talk about that. Other people say you know, you shouldn't talk about the Reptilians. Bullshit. Why not? According to the Andromedans they are responsible for thirty one thousand seven hundred and twelve missing children disappearing in the last twenty five years from the United States. These children were food. And I'm supposed to just shut up and not say anything about it, because people don't want to hear it. That's tough. That's tough. You know, in Winchester county in the last five years, three thousand children have vanished without a trace. Where are they going? Why are we allowing this to happen? And why should people stay in denial about this?
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ourtruth3: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
How are they able to do it and come up from underground and do this?

There are tunneling systems everywhere and they are being helped by the greys and also there are groups within the higher echelon that are actually helping them acquire this children. So human beings are abducting these kids and giving them to the greys who are then giving them to the Reptilians. That's part of the deal. They won't come up as long as we feed them down there. You need to understand that this is about human beings selling themselves out.

It's still humanity who are going to have to rise up and take a stand. They are gonna have to get in their cars, they are gonna have to fire everybody at Washington DC who knows the truth and does nothing. And they're gonna have to do something This apathy is going to have to end otherwise the way we live is going to end, Period. That's the bottom line. And I'm not coming from the fear space. I'm really quite angry about the apathy, and the fact that when people give lectures and the people won't want to stand up and fight with them.

Look at what's happening around us. The indications are everywhere. The truth is now an obscure thing, the lie is the norm. There is something wrong here. What's wrong with this picture? I'm sorry I'm getting emotional.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ourtruth3: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aside from the carnivorous aspect to the Alpha Draconians, why else are they dangerous to humanity?

Because they don't like us.

And what are they willing to do with humanity?

Eat us. There is no need for us. I mean look at where we are. Look at us as a civilization, as a society. They don't need anything. They have all the technology that they want. We can't even offer them anything, except maybe do some work for them. But they don't need all of us to work for them. They don't respect human life in anyway whatsoever. And this goes back to Lyra, to when the original war started.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ourtruth3: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
What are the physical characteristic of the Alpha Draconians?

They are ugly. And they think we're are ugly too. I think it's a matter of perspective and belief systems. And it's my belief system and I'm going to take responsibility for me. They are ugly. They are anywhere from seven to twenty two feet tall. They can weigh up to one thousand eight hundred pounds. They are reptilian. The ones that have no tail are of the warrior class. The longer the tail, the higher their ranks. If you see one with long tails, with wing appendages, he is considered royalty. Whenever you see one you have to just run like hell. You shouldn't approach it, you shouldn't provoke it, you should just run like hell. Get the hell out of its way, just run.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ourtruth3: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
There is a way to kill them. If you can't cut off their heads, they have two hearts. If you want to slow it down, you need to hit it right above its groin area. It has a very large liver. You need to wound it there to slow it down. It's not something where man to man combat you are going to able to deal with. Because they apparently have the strength of 10-15 men. They are incredibly quick, they are incredibly psychic, they know what you are going to do before you do it. If they get here en mass we have a real problem.

What do the Andromedans advice human beings to do if they encounter an Alpha Draconian?

To leave it's space. To get away.

What if they can't?

Then they can't. They will usually be killed.

That's just the nature of the beast. They don't like us. We are considered a food source for them. You know, we are a food source for the greys but in an entirely different way.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Unseen(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Op.
Please continue and ignore all these distractions. Knowledge is not for everyone
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by blaquebelle: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
This interview is the most difficult one yet to understand. Half the time I'm confused. And she sounds delusional. Not even about her alien contact and info but the solution she's presenting. Like oh, humans should rise up as one, the key is love, blah blah. She better wake up. If different races of aliens have and are still having wars despite how advanced they supposedly are then, talk more, we humans. With the combination of criminals, perverts, rebels, and good people all mixed together like a pot of soup. With all these new info, I'm still trying to understand the point. Like what exactly do they want us to do? Not to distract you op. I'm just trying to air my view. Ride on.

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
OurTruth:

You're doing a terrific job sir, don't give your worthy attention to some bunch of catastrophic humanoids trying to destroy your magnificent thread
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
blaquebelle:
This interview is the most difficult one yet to understand. Half the time I'm confused. And she sounds delusional. Not even about her alien contact and info but the solution she's presenting. Like oh, humans should rise up as one, the key is love, blah blah. She better wake up. If different races of aliens have and are still having wars despite how advanced they supposedly are then, talk more, we humans. With the combination of criminals, perverts, rebels, and good people all mixed together like a pot of soup. With all these new info, I'm still trying to understand the point. Like what exactly do they want us to do? Not to distract you op. I'm just trying to air my view. Ride on.
I was surprised sef, in my mind I dey like so aliens too dey fight? I think say dem suppose don big pass all those kind things
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ourtruth3: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Could you describe the human military bases on the dark side of the moon, mars and the probes how, and how the Alpha Draconians fit into this scenerio

The mars probes, the Russian and the US one, they are gone. There is no secret here about well it's taking picturesnprivately. It doesn't matter whether you belief that or not. It's history. March of eight-nine, the Russians took pictures. Mars was invaded. We had a human colony there. Three hundred thousand or so I'm told. One was underground, one was above ground. They are conquered, they have being taken over. The human beings that are from Earth that volunteered or were kidnapped to go there, are in deep trouble. Many of them have already been eaten. Some of them have already been killed. There is nothing we can do here as a race to help them.

Mars was conquered by the Alpha Draconians. They came in and there is a hundred thousand of them there. They have approximately two thousand one hundred and eleven ships scattered there. They are in an area that is sixty four square miles known on Mars as the area of Tepi terra. It's an ancient base that they had. It's over a million years old. Last time it was in full bloom was three hundred and seventeen thousand years ago.

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by jonandez: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Kaiair:

I was surprised sef, in my mind I dey like so aliens too dey fight? I think say dem suppose don big pass all those kind things

Fighting is part of every living things DNA

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by FactsvsFicti0n: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Dear OurTruth3,

I'd like to commend your efforts towards research on this topic. You are doing a wonderful job.

The funny thing about it is that it doesn't really contradict the Bible. Now, when I say the Bible I mean the words written in there and not what the interpreters in churches say it is.

Personally, I have had what Christians call an encounter with God. I was somewhat able to receive the "anointing" of the Holy Spirit and I wouldn't be writing this here if I didn't see what I saw with my own eyes. I was suddenly exposed to some telepathic abilities which enabled me to tell what a person has done in secret or in the past and sometimes what they intend to do. I strongly believe in most of what has been said here due to the nature of my encounters.

This is not that important but I should mention it. Some years ago when I was in secondary school, we had a very strange school mate. He seemed possessed and everyone thought so except me. This guy seemed to believe that he came to live in his body after the original owner of this body was about to die at a very young age. He said he came and entered the body and he is not from this planet. He usually writes letters and burns them like an incantation with candles. When I asked, he said he was writing to his friend from his world, a female, and she can only receive them through the means he sends them. He had a doll he speaks to. He cuts himself with a razor sometimes and it usually heals within 24 hours. He is able to draw perfect cartoon characters on his books and they look like they were not hand drawn. He once told me that the avatar cartoon and the Ben 10 cartoon are very real and exist somewhere. Please note that this was the period when I was also having my encounters with the Holy Spirit. He once looked at me deeply as if he was looking inside me and said I was also from another planet ( though he put this in question form). He also said I understand him more than others. He asked for my tattoo and I said I don't have one. Even though lord knows I have a kinda birthmark on my belly it looks almost like the one my dad has on thesame spot. He says he sees the fire in me and he doubts if I was from earth like everyone. He sometimes goes bezerk and starts running around chasing imaginary People who are bothering him. Let me not bore you with this guy's story.

Back to the original context. With all you have said, I know that we as a species have abilities we have not developed yet or have simply ignored ignorantly. The telepathic nature of aliens being able to communicate by inspiration or thought coincides with the way God communicates with us. In the book of Psalms, king David asked God a question. What is man that you are mindful of him and who is he that you (cont)

3 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by FactsvsFicti0n: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2022
OurTruth3

(cont)What is man that you are mindful of him and who is man that you visit him. In that visit him. Psalm 8:4. It satisfies the theory that these alien species are higher than we are by dimensions yet God choose to Value us alot more.

I have written so much already and would have liked to go on but I'll stop here. It is imperative that we humans face reality and facts. Hiding them is not a weakness as we are led to believe. I know this is the reason why the government chose to hide ETI activities known to them. Once again thank you for the information you are providing. I'm a great fan of truth that can be proven by many because my spiritual experiences have been proven by many before me in almost thesame manner. If you need their names I will provide that.

Thanks.

Ps. I created this account just to comment here cos I've been a ghost reader of your posts.

4 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by CaesarVelli: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
BoredBerry:

I promise not to derail any more threads created by the op
Why?

Because it

Would be boring
Women in a nutshell grin grin

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ovulo: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
FactsvsFicti0n:
OurTruth3

(cont)What is man that you are mindful of him and who is man that you visit him. In that visit him. Psalm 8:4. It satisfies the theory that these alien species are higher than we are by dimensions yet God choose to Value us alot more.

I have written so much already and would have liked to go on but I'll stop here. It is imperative that we humans face reality and facts. Hiding them is not a weakness as we are led to believe. I know this is the reason why the government chose to hide ETI activities known to them. Once again thank you for the information you are providing. I'm a great fan of truth that can be proven by many because my spiritual experiences have been proven by many before me in almost thesame manner. If you need their names I will provide that.

Thanks.

Ps. I created this account just to comment here cos I've been a ghost reader of your posts.

I disagree with you bro
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by zoer(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Am from veni
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by FactsvsFicti0n: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ovulo:

I disagree with you bro
You are free
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ovulo: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
FactsvsFicti0n:
You are free

Good
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ovulo: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
zoer:
Am from veni
explain bro
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Dedemi: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ride on, you're doing a great job. I love this information.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by SisterFire(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

All 'Dem say' stories...

Some people said this... Some people drew that...

Videos on youtube and fake pictures from the internet...

You don't have concrete proof... Difference between you and scientists... You bring up a theory atleast be able to defend it... Not with other people's claims... That's just bullsh**...

All you do it dig up rumours... We've heard them all before...

Everything is so cliche...

It's bad to peddle fake news... Worse to go about sharing these boring af stale stories...

And I know what your response would be, "I'm narrow minded for not believing your alleged 'sightings'"... Don't bother...
boredberry I am ashamed of u , you must be naive like they said .
If this is fake then ur presence in nairaland is fake. Boredberry u are fake and a troll.
I am disappointed in u
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Sojourner2000(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
CaesarVelli:

I actually have a friend, in Nigeria, might I add, who has had contact with aliens and he shared his story on Facebook about what transpired, he later deleted the account if things but I have some screenshots of the post and will try to find them and post here

How can I contact you?
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by CaesarVelli: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solar Power Installation Training!!! / F22 Raptor Vs Sukhoi Su35bm...which Is The Better Fighter? / Coilart Mage RTA Vs Geekvape Griffin 25 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.