Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Họw To Add Whatsapp Chat Button To Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Họw To Add Whatsapp Chat Button To Wordpress Website (272 Views)

How To Add Whatsapp Chat Button To Your Wordpress Website / How To Add Whatsapp To PC (how To Use Your PC For Whatsapping) / Video Guide: How To Add Whatsapp Business Account To Your Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Họw To Add Whatsapp Chat Button To Wordpress Website by obewanti(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, today I will show you how to to add WhatsApp button to your WordPress website.

Step 1. Go to your WordPress dashboard and click on add new plugin search for "Click to chat" plugin. Install it and add your number in the international format.

Enjoy!
Re: Họw To Add Whatsapp Chat Button To Wordpress Website by Maxxim: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
obewanti:
Hello Nairalanders, today I will show you how to to add WhatsApp button to your WordPress website.

Step 1. Go to your WordPress dashboard and click on add new plugin search for "Click to chat" plugin. Install it and add your number in the international format.

Enjoy!
Very informative, I've been working on a local site lately and my thoughts about setting this up is really a long one, my plan was downloading a whatsapp icon and turning it into a custom button then assigning a link to it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Họw To Add Whatsapp Chat Button To Wordpress Website by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thanks for this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How to earn Passive Income / Peer To Peer Listing Donation Platform Is Needed / How Can I Pay For Udemy Courses Pls? Any Way Around It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.