Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto (42901 Views)

Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo / Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja / Gov. Fayemi, Deputy Governor, Speaker Attend Jumat At Central Mosque, Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Komu1048(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Man with balls. No send anybody.

Unlike balless clown called Kalu, following another aboki (Ahmed Lawan) around despite his region getting sidelined and not playing politics well.

Whether Tinubu wins this or not, or whether he’s screened out or not, he’s already earn much respect by calling all those ingrates out yesterday.

It’d have been cowardly if they ended up sidelining him without him calling them out.

I’m glad he did that bodly. That’s what it takes to be a man.

God bless him.

Thank you sir, I feel so bad when all this analyst and political jokers started their rubbish.

The North said they made Obasanjo president, as if nobody in South voted him. No body cry about it.

This guy made people for crying out and politics is not some charity something. He made those men hoping he will need them.

See how they r doing everything to take the presidency from him, putting up different show everyday. Using his tribesmen against him n people expect him to keep quiet, did they keep Quiet when Obasanjo tenure was about to end.

He deserve atleast loyalty from them, I stand with Tinubu on this one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by sleemomymy: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
CITY BOY............
ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by tunapawizzy: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
If e like make attend Jumat with the holy prophet
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by tunapawizzy: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
sleemomymy:
CITY BOY............
ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND.
Bros u get back up? Incase that mandate cut
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by wallarwallar(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bimpe29:
This was before the news broke

Guy who is ur father
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Murphyenemuwe: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bro I pray this information you dropped is true o. I'm tensed as if I'm related to BAT. Funny thing is I've never been involved in politics
Kilometres:

Contrary to what is out there
Oyegun actually gave out hint
That Tinubu was cleared but the media as usual will make a meal.

Now...this is Oyegun's exact words

Mooh247

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Theoarhics: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Whether Tinubu wins this or not, or whether he’s screened out or not, he’s already earn much respect by calling all those ingrates out yesterday.

It’d have been cowardly if they ended up sidelining him without him calling them out.

God bless him.

I wish he was not a coward during the lekki massacre.
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Murphyenemuwe: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bro Just in: Tinubu has been cleared for the primaries. I'm so happy. We shall overcome.
Mooh247:

Continue giving yourself hope thinking a miracle would happen...

I gave you solid facts

Ngige didn't show, Jonathan, Oshiomhole and 7 others hence their disqualification

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Mooh247: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Bro Just in: Tinubu has been cleared for the primaries. I'm so happy. We shall overcome.

Amen!!

Good one man

Wow!!!

Am happy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by RomanticOO7: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
HomoSapiien:

God bless him.

Should this be Igbo saying this now , you would have said we are playing politics of sentiment and emotions .

Been waiting for this day since 2015
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by RomanticOO7: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Can you hear him talk about making Buhari President yesterday?.. That's what a boss does. Unlike red cap fools like Kalu & Uzodima licking the farts of Lawan.

-Okoro bufo

After licking Bihari's anus for 7 good years .
Shooting protesters in lekky for them cabals .

Oga pack well
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by davodyguy: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
This narrative is false. The whole 25 aspirants showed up and were all screened. In as much I don't want to believe Tinubu has been disqualified I am suspecting they've screened him out. Life continues
23 were screened
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by drlateef: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
HomoSapiien:

God bless him.

I agree with you 100%. I personally hate arrogance and self-adulation, but I hate more things like ingratitude and betrayal. It can legitimately make blowing your trumpet acceptable. It’s about setting the records straight. It is gallantry and bravery. If he loses, those coming behind will know the character of politicians they are dealing with.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by drlateef: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
hopman98:
Subhanallah. It's only a sickman that will observe his solat while sitting down on a chair im the mosque. Tinubu is extremely sick!!

You are committing sin by your statement. Anyone who has done a knee or hip replacement is advised to sit in chair like he is doing. He doesn’t not have to be sick. Go and learn before making judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
The news broke yesterday night.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

You should know when to throw in the towel. Haba cool down

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Can you hear him talk about making Buhari President yesterday?.. That's what a boss does. Unlike red cap fools like Kalu & Uzodima licking the farts of Lawan.

-Okoro bufo

People like you will give someone advice that can kill the person. So if you were in his shoes will you be stupid to make that kind of statement?
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by ChoCho54(f): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Ibos don't count, by Tuesday, Jagaban gets the ticket and you all remain beneath the SW.

-Okoro bufo
Two drowning idiots liked your post grin

-, Okorobufo -
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Zico5:
I wonder why these people from yeast hate the most unifying factor in the history of this country. They hate him because they know their anointed candidate Peter Obi can never smell that post. One thing is sure, he who God has blessed no man can do him any harm. If I don't support him who will I support. They can do their worst, Tinubu will cling that post with or without APC.

Even you don't believe what you just typed.
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by ChoCho54(f): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

How is Labour party this evening
I'm officially joining the party next week.
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Emilokoiyawon: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is the ONLY Southern politician that has political weight and stamina. The rest of the Southern politicians are weak as fvck.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Mooh247: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
I'm officially joining the party next week.

Nice
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by jojothaiv(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hopefully, the Nigeria of our dreams will come alive soon.

Hopefully, the labors of our heroes past will not be dead and forgotten.

Hopefully, we will get it right......
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by snoopz: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol asiwaju can't even sit on the floor, na chair him dey tap now, i pity Nigeria o if this weak old man enter aso rock lasan, na patient we go treat for 4 or 8 years o
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by judatech: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
The most sensible contribution to this tinubu brouhaha.

RHMSTECH:
I am out here feeling a lot of pity for Nigerians. If you follow politics very well and you extend your interest to foreign politics, you’ll realize, it’s a basic constitutional right to contest for an election, it’s so basic and I just can’t understand why any president would suggest a consensus candidate or how a presidential screening chairman could utter this statement “only youthful aspirants were cleared”… Are you for real The right to contest for an election is now something we play politics with What kind of leadership are these people teaching the youths If you don’t want Tinubu, Pick a candidate of your choice, campaign vigorously for him by convincing the party delegates he’s the man for the job. Obama did the same for Hilary and joe Biden, and they won primaries. Tinubu is a party loyalist, if he loses in a free and fair election, believe me, he’ll put the party first ahead of his own political ambition. That man used AD to fight a federal government (obasanjo regime), he used ACN to take the whole of southwest from PDP, and APC to take federal control. They told him not to create any LCDA, he refused, and insisted that was the best way to get government closer to the people. Same concept are now being practiced in most states. Southwest is the most developed part of Nigeria, and you simply can’t take away the fact that their leaders are way better than what’s obtainable in other region even though they are all corrupt but an average Nigerian is corrupt anyways. If Tinubu says he wants to be president, he has every right to contest in a free and fair election and he’s a better candidate than most of the ones available simply because of his man management skills and that’s something that’s extremely important in managing a country as big as Nigeria. His appointees are going to steal but there’s something different about them. You can’t compare wike to Fashola, you can’t compare osibanjo to the immediate formal Vice President, I can’t even remember his name. In as much as i don’t mind a tinubu administration, if Buhari candidate is osibanjo, it makes a lot of sense for tinubu to support him, presidency coming to the south is bigger than city boy’s ambition. A king maker makes a lot enemies when making kings, that’s just a price Tinubu has to pay for his political influence over the years. Buhari is fighting for his legacy, having Osinbajo as president is going hide the regular revelations that follows every change in power. Osinbajo can’t say bad about the administration he was part of and buhari too is counting on him to finish some of the projects he has started. Most importantly, he’s not a politician, it’s easier for Buhari to protect his political structure under Osinbajo. Tinubu as president has the potential to render most influential people useless, he’ll spread his political influnece easily to the north and that’s something the northern elders won’t allow. With osibanjo, the north can easily maintain their influence but here is the question “Can APC defeat ATIKU without the full support of Tinubu It’ll take a miracle for that happen.
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Bluntemperor: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
rave1056:
Okay good!

Let our brothers continue to hate Tinubu,for no just cause! Initially,we were not thinking Tinubu but now,we will likely do .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Komu1048:

Thank you sir, I feel so bad when all this analyst and political jokers started their rubbish.

The North said they made Obasanjo president, as if nobody in South voted him. No body cry about it.

This guy made people for crying out and politics is not some charity something. He made those men hoping he will need them.

See how they r doing everything to take the presidency from him, putting up different show everyday. Using his tribesmen against him n people expect him to keep quiet, did they keep Quiet when Obasanjo tenure was about to end.

He deserve atleast loyalty from them, I stand with Tinubu on this one

Honestly.

I am particularly pissed off by Buhari's silence.

Tinubu openly supported him in 2015, including traveling down to Katsina to bring him a message of hope.

Imagine Dapo Abiodun too trying to throw jabs.

All these nonentities have now grown wings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Josh109: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dnt be surprise that at die minutes Tinubu or Osibanjo will step down for 1 of each other ( if una like make una kill una sef for there matter)

The bottom line is " south west is the goal"
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
The news broke yesterday night.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
I'm a staunch supporter of this man but honestly he made blunders yesterday.
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Globad(f): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Desperation wan kill this old man so! grin

If he likes let him attend jumat prayers in moon and Jupiter, we don't care. All we know is that the druggie has been disqualified. By this time next year, man will retire politically and will be worst than Adams Oshiomole.

Were you the one that disqualified him?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by murmee: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
RHMSTECH:
I am out here feeling a lot of pity for Nigerians. If you follow politics very well and you extend your interest to foreign politics, you’ll realize, it’s a basic constitutional right to contest for an election, it’s so basic and I just can’t understand why any president would suggest a consensus candidate or how a presidential screening chairman could utter this statement “only youthful aspirants were cleared”… Are you for real The right to contest for an election is now something we play politics with What kind of leadership are these people teaching the youths If you don’t want Tinubu, Pick a candidate of your choice, campaign vigorously for him by convincing the party delegates he’s the man for the job. Obama did the same for Hilary and joe Biden, and they won primaries. Tinubu is a party loyalist, if he loses in a free and fair election, believe me, he’ll put the party first ahead of his own political ambition. That man used AD to fight a federal government (obasanjo regime), he used ACN to take the whole of southwest from PDP, and APC to take federal control. They told him not to create any LCDA, he refused, and insisted that was the best way to get government closer to the people. Same concept are now being practiced in most states. Southwest is the most developed part of Nigeria, and you simply can’t take away the fact that their leaders are way better than what’s obtainable in other region even though they are all corrupt but an average Nigerian is corrupt anyways. If Tinubu says he wants to be president, he has every right to contest in a free and fair election and he’s a better candidate than most of the ones available simply because of his man management skills and that’s something that’s extremely important in managing a country as big as Nigeria. His appointees are going to steal but there’s something different about them. You can’t compare wike to Fashola, you can’t compare osibanjo to the immediate formal Vice President, I can’t even remember his name. In as much as i don’t mind a tinubu administration, if Buhari candidate is osibanjo, it makes a lot of sense for tinubu to support him, presidency coming to the south is bigger than city boy’s ambition. A king maker makes a lot enemies when making kings, that’s just a price Tinubu has to pay for his political influence over the years. Buhari is fighting for his legacy, having Osinbajo as president is going hide the regular revelations that follows every change in power. Osinbajo can’t say bad about the administration he was part of and buhari too is counting on him to finish some of the projects he has started. Most importantly, he’s not a politician, it’s easier for Buhari to protect his political structure under Osinbajo. Tinubu as president has the potential to render most influential people useless, he’ll spread his political influnece easily to the north and that’s something the northern elders won’t allow. With osibanjo, the north can easily maintain their influence but here is the question “Can APC defeat ATIKU without the full support of Tinubu It’ll take a miracle for that happen.
You are forgetting the power of incubency aka Rigging. Is INEC really independent? Just a question!
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu, you are rich. I don't phuckin pity u. Phuck off!
Re: Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto by Parachoko: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
I'm a staunch supporter of this man but honestly he made blunders yesterday.
I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / Innoson Thanks Alex Otti For Using IVM For Abia Inauguration Parade / Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.