Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? (475 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport? - Modupe Odele Asks Immigration / Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by Felabrity: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
And what was Tinubu take on the issue?
Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by Born2Breed(f): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felabrity:

Tinubu
Buhari
Sanwo Olu

Blood on their hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by DamianX: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pa Druggie just to please his masters

1 Like

Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by SaiOba: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gbamm!
That's what we want to know..

Felabrity:
Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by Durabest: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ask Buhari,Tinubu.
Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by Bragalane: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Please when you finish with this thread do another asking who ordered Ezu River genocide when the Pandora Criminal was gov of Anambra n what was his take on the issue.

Then replace your answer with whoever you implicate there with Tinubu to have the answer you seek.

Felabrity:

2 Likes

Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by Belial06: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Here we go again...
Jeez rest will you?!!

Yes I also don't want Tinubu as president but show some class ... Even if his supporters keep being classless show them how it's done by showing class at all times
Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by Cypress042(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
For like eternity we've been asking this same particular question sadsad

2 Likes

Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by HarunaWest(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felabrity:
Was Tinubu the Governor of Lagos state or the sitting president of Nigeria when the killing occured. If you know about military chain of command, you will be very much aware that the order was given by a superior commanding officer of the army. You need to read more dude. Learn to attack candidates constructively, don't be sentimental just to garner sympathy, that is how yall were busy insulting GEJ until we voted PMB in and we are still paying for it till now. By the way, are you ATIKUlated yet?

1 Like

Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by Felabrity: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
HarunaWest:
Was Tinubu the Governor of Lagos state or the sitting president of Nigeria when the killing occured. If you know about military chain of command, you will be very much aware that the order was given by a superior commanding officer of the army. You need to read more dude. Learn to attack candidates constructively, don't be sentimental just to garner sympathy, that is how yall were busy insulting GEJ until we voted PMB in and we are still paying for it till now. By the way, are you ATIKUlated yet?
stop replying question with another question?

I said what was his take on the issue?
Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felabrity:

I believe you know your way to Bourdilon, go ask him.

Perhaps you could ask his prodigy, Fashola if Tinubu is not reachable at the moment due to campaign movement.
Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by HarunaWest(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felabrity:

Why are you so particular on his own take? Did you ask other contestants such question as well? Learn to criticize constructively. We are the future of our country, let's stop playing local sentiments like our forefathers. That is how they destroyed Nigeria with beer parlour gist. You should be concerned about projecting your own candidate and not criticizing his opponent. Market your own candidate and make him/her appealing. I ask again, are you ATIKUlated?
Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by abobote: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu
Re: Who Ordered The Killings At Toll Gate? by Felabrity: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
HarunaWest:
Why are you so particular on his own take? Did you ask other contestants such question as well? Learn to criticize constructively. We are the future of our country, let's stop playing local sentiments like our forefathers. That is how they destroyed Nigeria with beer parlour gist. You should be concerned about projecting your own candidate and not criticizing his opponent. Market your own candidate and make him/her appealing. I ask again, are you ATIKUlated?
be like you no go school
Atikulated or not, that's not your problem

Stop replying question with another question

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Killed In Orlu / Tinubu Summits Name Of Running Mate, See Who He Is / Atiku Announces Okowa as His VP candidate on his twitter handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.