Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,988 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Kizz Daniel Speaks On The Huge Success Of His New Song "Buga" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Speaks On The Huge Success Of His New Song "Buga" (497 Views)

Kizz Daniel Buys Benz For His Twins They Cruise His New Song BUGA / Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel Speaks On The Huge Success Of His New Song "Buga" by ReloadedNG(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kizz Daniel, the Nigerian singer-songwriter’s hit song, Buga, has continued to gain local and global acceptance since its release.

Aside from creating a buzz on Tik Tok and becoming the most Shazamed song, the song has continued to get on every music chart.

“It’s a great feeling. When you put out a masterpiece and the rest of the world accepts it as one, that’s a satisfying feeling right there. And such encourages you to do more,” Kizz Daniel says of the song.

Continuing, he said,

Tap and open the link below to see or read what he he said further

↓↓↓↓
↓↓↓

https://reloaded.ng/kizz-daniel-speaks-on-the-huge-success-of-his-new-song-buga/

↑↑↑
↑↑↑↑

Re: Kizz Daniel Speaks On The Huge Success Of His New Song "Buga" by Shalommy(f): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
I like the song. Chaii

(1) (Reply)

I still stay around my guys that smoke just to inhale”-Kizz Daniel / Wife Narrates How A Lady Sent A DM To Her Husband, Saying He Doesn't Deserve Her / Genevieve Nnaji Triggers Fresh Worry As She Once Again Deletes All Her Posts And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.