Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze Loses His Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze Loses His Mother (606 Views)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Davido Loses His Bracelet Worth $30k During A Ski Trip In Dubai / Adorable Family Photo Of Rapper T.I, His Wife And Their Seven Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze Loses His Mother by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Update From . COM

Nigerian rapper T.I Blaze who got a breakout single after featuring rapper, Olamide, on the remix of his hit song "Sometimes",has lost his mother, Reports.

Blaze Shared News Of His Mother's death on Instagram. He Wrote As Obtained By Below:

My biggest motivation just left me without saying goodbye but life must go on to make her proud! Love you MOM.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze Loses His Mother by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze Loses His Mother by doggedfighter(f): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is that the rapper?

Sorry about his loss .
Re: Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze Loses His Mother by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is that the rapper?

Sorry about his loss .

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze Loses His Mother by Emvico34: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
and bad news na 5 and 6.
Re: Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze Loses His Mother by Chaos14: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rest in peace madam

(1) (Reply)

Davido Flaunting His New Diamonds Instead Of Making Hit Songs In The Studio (pic / Caroline Hutchings And Iyabo Ojo Come For Each Other On Twitter After Their Reun / Stop Packing Police Officers Like Mosquitoes- Uche Madaugwu Slams Davido (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.