Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional (896 Views)

2023: I Thought Tinubu Knew How To Play Politics. I Was Wrong~ Reno Omokri / Ganduje's Stepping On Kwankwaso's Poster Not Intentional - Kano State Govt / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Don't underestimate Bola Ahamd Tinubu,he know where he is stepping his feet.

I was surprised to hear him saying all those things that are obviously uncalled for until I was explained the move behind the speech.

The stong man in the party like Tinubu won't be expected to lack the intelligence and first hand information about anything happening or going to happen in the party, no matter how well it was meant to be secret.

He was attacked by vague speeches and other indirect speeches but he remain indifferent,knowing the reason to fight or deny him the favour he is owed the party is all that behind the move.

As the party is at it's dangerous point all the members have arrived the junction,it is good time to tell them that he is aware of the gang up.

He now have thrown the ball to them waiting for their next move.

He dare them to go along with whatever they are up to and he is run ready for even betrayal.

We just wait to see their boldness or arrogance, humility or cowardness.

Meanwhile,PDP is happily watching the game,knowing they are going to be favored.

To speak at the presence of the governor make it clear that he is right, and having saying this before the convention is a wise move...because he was saying it not after losing.

So he is not to be retired.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by Mooh247: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
cool

You can either play defensive and always be reactive or offensive and attack them first with the information you have

Sanwo-Olu gave him all the details of APC Governors forum before hand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by McLizbae: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wait o, so no one said he lied about anything he said, hes only crime is that he fearlessly said it to the ears of every Nigerian.

Nigerians are so in love with lies and deception. Yall won't get it with Tinubu!

Tinubu has not said anything less than the truth! I remember back then when Buhari used to campaign with hausa in the north, some of those campaigns even resulted in post election violence and still buhari became the president and almost finish Nigeria now.

The hate Tinubu is getting, no one ever got it in Nigerian politics, not even Buhari when he finished the first half of punishment with Nigerians in 2019. WTF!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You can either play defensive and always be reactive or reactive and attack them first with the information you have

Sanwo-Olu gave him all the details of APC Governors forum before hand
You are no longer active as before..why?
You no longer engage nairalanders in the politics section as before...why?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by Mooh247: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I was given this book, Outwitting the devil by Napoleon Hill and am obsessed with it and it's taking my time... Quit a good read

Can't wait to take on you on Religious matter on Sunday smiley

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by Sunkyboie(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Give them Woto-woto.
Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by Ttalk: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
We are all human. There's limit to what human can take.

Yet Tinubu goofed by placing himself above Yoruba. That's where he got it all wrong. If his enemy now use that phrase against him after humiliating him, he would have fewer sympathisers from SW to reason his case.

Everything that has been happening is intentional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by Suspect1: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

he isnt a noise maker like yah!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by Suspect1: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sunkyboie:
Give them Woto-woto.
noise maker, keep quiet jare!

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

I was given this book, Outwitting the devil by Napoleon Hill and am obsessed with it and it's taking my time... Quit a good read

Can't wait to take on you on Religious matter on Sunday smiley
Hmm.. Napoleon.. undecided grin
Well Sunday..hmm.. grin
Hope imma gonna be online.. grin grin

Enjoy ya read.. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The boy is weak nah...you need to see the way mooh247 and the other things were shouting upandan that whether we like it or not bullion van master is our next president. Even if you are paid one cant be so miscalculating...I mean what exactly should Tinubu be rewarded for?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Suspect1:
he isnt a noise maker like yah!
He is o...or you didnt see where he and the other urchins were screaming Tinubu upandan?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knew What He Said,and It Was Intentional by EmiDon11: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Suspect1:
noise maker, keep quiet jare!
lol

(1) (Reply)

2023: APC Reveals ‘only Man’ That Can Help Tinubu Defeat Atiku ...... / Bola Tinubu Nysc Certificate And Chicago University Certificate-photo / "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.