Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North (1843 Views)

Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody / Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki / 2023: Equality Demand S/E Or S/S Presidency Or Power Remain In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by PrinceOfLagos: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
I hate greed and I won't support it because it favours my region , I was brought up to do the right thing ..

Obasanjo ruled for 8yrs and the south east voted for him enmasse

Osibanjo/Buhari got good support of south east people in 2015, Osibanjo is about to complete his term of 8yrs ..

Tinubu should either support Igbo presidency or go to hell.

Enough of this greed and foolishness

Enough of one useless old man selling out the southern region for his selfish interest , enough of this madness .

If Tinubu will not support the south east presidency, Let power remain in the North.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by Ttalk: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yen yen yen

After spending all your lifetime hating on Tinubu, now you now remember its the SE turn.

What did Ihedioha the green cap traitor do to realise Igbo presidency.?

You want people to support you but you never lift a hand to project your candidacy.

Someone like you should be banished together with Ihedioha into the Okija shrine in the evil forest.

Charity begins at home. But yours begin and end on Nairaland

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by r4bbit: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
wahala no deh finish again wink isoright
Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Leave them, people who interest is driving by greed

6 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by PrinceOfLagos: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
dirtydiva:
Leave them, people who interest is driving by greed
They've started disgracing themselves nationally grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by an0daGuy: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Everybody knows igbos will never become president of Nigeria sad

But

The new twist is that as it stands now the yorubas too have joined the train grin

No more presidency for igbo secessionists and yoruba backstabbing entities too wink

Yorubas welcome to the club

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by mighty2: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yeebow will never become president of this country, know this and know peace

12 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by ChoCho54(f): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ttalk:
Yen yen yen

After spending all your lifetime hating on Tinubu, now you now remember its the SE turn.

You want people to support you but you never lift a hand to project your candidacy.

Someone like you should be banished together with Ihedioha into the Okija shrine in the evil forest.

Why would you banish Ihedioha?
Are there no yoruba men rooting for northern presidency?
If Atiku should pick any Igboman as vice, it's still a win for Igbos.

For long you have accused Igbos of not building bridges, now they are everywhere and you are in sifia pains.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by RedTarantula: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I hate greed and I won't support it because it favours my region , I was brought up to do the right thing ..

Osibanjo/Buhari got good support of south east people in 2015, Osibanjo is about to complete his term of 8yrs ..

Enough of one useless old man selling out the southern region for his selfish interest , enough of this madness .

If Tinubu will not support the south east presidency, Let power remain in the North.

Gbam.
Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by ChoCho54(f): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
an0daGuy:
Everybody knows igbos will never become president of Nigeria
Senseless!

1 Like

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by ChoCho54(f): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
mighty2:
Yeebow will never become president of this country, know this and know peace
Nigeria did not start in 2015. An Igboman accomplished all that even before you were born. Jukwaa ese.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by mighty2: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Nigeria did not start in 2015. An Igboman accomplished all that even before you were born. Jukwaa ese.
oloriburuku omo ajekuta mamumi, so why are you crying, shebi you don rule am before.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by haffaze777(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
The entire south east can go to hell

9 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by mighty2: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We don't care if north rules this country forever but we will make sure no nyamiri smell aso rock

9 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Let north rule forever.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by Optma88: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

ok sir, tell your igbos tribe to go to sleep, when they wake up tomorrow morning, they will see the presidential seat at their door step, they should just carry it and become the president of Nigeria. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by QuotaSystem: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ttalk:
Yen yen yen

Tinubu is now hanging on a thin thread.

Just imagine squandering the northern goodwill he painstakingly acquired over the years on an ego trip.

Tragic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by ChoCho54(f): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
mighty2:
oloriburuku omo ajekuta mamumi, so why are you crying, shebi you don rule am before.....
Kikikiki grin

I will report you to your dad's concubine. She will tie your Kadara again.
Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by itaewon: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
All i know is that nyamuri can never rule this country

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by Proudlyomonna: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gbamsolutely correct.
If we are talking about equity then let's all come with clean hands.
Every region should better prepare for another 8years onslaught from crazed up land grabbing marauding heardmen,this time they will be more emboldened.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by Ttalk: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Tinubu is now hanging on a thin thread.

Just imagine squandering all the northern goodwill he painstakingly acquired over the years on an ego trip.

Tragic.

Tinubu failed to learn from history. He had gotten much more than he could stomach hence the outburst.

The gangup didn't start today, it been there since Buhari came to power, but Tinubu pretended it was all okay because of his ambition even at the expense of his people.

Let Tinubu stomach the insult and embarrassment, it would be a lesson to future betrayal of the Southern common goal.
Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by babasolution: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
The igbos are slavish fools,they would never rule Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by KingKO22: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin Lazy Igbos waiting to capitalize on the adventure of the most sophisticated SW and SS.

In as much as you already knw that without SW giving you a micro zone in national election, no politician from SE can defeat any SW candidate.

Igbos knw the fact that they are politically useless and redundant.
Ohaneze knows too that's why they have been writing several letters to Tinubu.

Lazy Igbos should count themselves as useless in Nigeria.

Even if Yoruba can't get the presidency in 2023 believe me. We will get it before any Igbo man can become president.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by QuotaSystem: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu failed to learn from history. He had gotten much more than he could stomach hence the outburst.

The gangup didn't start today, it been there since Buhari came to power, but Tinubu pretended it was all okay because of his ambition even at the expense of his people.

Let Tinubu stomach the insult and embarrassment, it would be a lesson to future betrayal of the Southern common goal.

We would be in a far better place if we had a Nigerian common goal as opposed to a “southern goal”.

Unfortunately his latest outbursts exposes him as an arrogant, entitled, disloyal and self-overrated candidate that can no longer be trusted by Arewa.

Nuff said.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by FamTomx2(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
haffaze777:
The entire south east can go to hell

Just like your past and present generations that will be heading to Hades..

Omo ale jati jati, onye nzuzu, Dan banza, gbongu tuoh, bastard! grin
Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by Ttalk: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
QuotaSystem:

We would be in a far better place if we had a Nigerian common goal as opposed to a “southern goal”.

Nuff said.

There is nothing like Nigeria common goal. You know it deep down inside you. Buhari knows it and all Nigerian politicians know it.

You can pretend not but let's see if the lie would change anything for good

5 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by haffaze777(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
FamTomx2:

Just like your past and present generations will be heading to Hades..

Omo ale jati jati, onye nzuzu, Dan banza, gbongu tuoh, bastard! grin

Who be this oloriburuku?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by QuotaSystem: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ttalk:

There is nothing like Nigeria common goal. You know it deep down inside you. Buhari knows it and all Nigerian politicians know it.

You can pretend not but let's see if the lie would change anything for good

Speak for yourself.

Our common goal remains to overcome our growing pains as a nation and achieve an enviable position in the comity of nations.

Tinubu fired an Uzzi on his right foot and has wasted the goodwill he invested so much to attain in the North. He could still scale through, but his recent unguarded utterances has given the Osibanjo campaign a clear lead over him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by FamTomx2(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
haffaze777:

Who be this oloriburuku? comrade

Who are you this Asiwere??
Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by RedTarantula: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Lazy Igbos waiting to capitalize on the adventure of the most sophisticated SW and SS.

In as much as you already knw that without SW giving you a micro zone in national election, no politician from SE can defeat any SW candidate.

Igbos knw the fact that they are politically useless and redundant.
Ohaneze knows too that's why they have been writing several letters to Tinubu.

Lazy Igbos should count themselves as useless in Nigeria.

Even if Yoruba can't get the presidency in 2023 believe me. We will get it before any Igbo man can become president.

You sound so pained, I can feel your frustration from here. grin grin

I can see your veins bulging from your neck. grin grin

You can hang yourself grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It's The Turn Of South East Or Power Remain North by Ttalk: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Speak for yourself.

Our common goal remains to overcome our growing pains as a nation and achieve an enviable position in the comity of nations.

Tinubu fired an Uzzi on his right foot.

Which section of the Constitution is the common goal written?

Were you involved in common goal drafting.

Which of the past or present leader has/is pursued the common goal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just In: Apc's South West Presidential Aspirants Currently Meeting(Pictures) / He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets / Breaking: Tinubu in Coma Not Aware Bandits Attacked Kuje Prison, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.