Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars (3953 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Flexing Their Might Against Civilians In The East / Ajazeera Exposes Properties Of Nigeria Corrupt Politicians (vid) / Coronavirus:Nigeria's Corrupt Leaders Will Regret Not Fixing Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by swaggerjack: 2:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Nigerian Politicians Children Luxury High End Cars: Lamborghini, Porshe Cayenne, Lamborghini Hurrican, Lamborghini Aventador, G Glass.

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by swaggerjack: 2:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Bala Mohammed Sons-former FCT Minister: Lamborghini and Porshe Cayenne and G class

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by swaggerjack: 2:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Bola Tinubu son-former governor of Lagos state: Lamborghini Aventador

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by swaggerjack: 2:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Fayose children- Former Governor of Ekiti state: Bentley Mulsanne and Porshe Cayenne

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by Karlovych: 3:17am On Jun 04, 2022
embarassed So after 8 years of support, they couldn't even give me a Volkswagen Beetle, local man has seen enough at the gate.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by Orestino(m): 3:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Vanity grin
Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by kanupapilo: 3:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed So after 8 years of support, they couldn't even give me a Volkswagen Beetle, local man has seen enough at the gate.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by UrPapa: 3:54am On Jun 04, 2022
So who should we vote that his kids won’t buy big cars?
Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by kanupapilo: 4:14am On Jun 04, 2022
UrPapa:
So who should we vote that his kids won’t buy big cars?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by realstars: 4:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Our money make them rich.
Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by kanupapilo: 4:50am On Jun 04, 2022
realstars:
Our money make them rich.
cry
Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Each and any politicians that have stolen from our National treasury, and make life difficult for Nigerians, since independence, no matter the political party they are, they will never enjoy their stolen goods in good health and peace till the rest of their miserable lives.

For all the suffering people are going through in this nation, any looting and thieving politician, , will not end well.

And this also goes to their supporters, nothing good will come their way in life.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 04, 2022
kanupapilo:

It's not possible. must have at least been given a beetle for all his support.
Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by OVB123: 5:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Orestino:
Vanity grin
Poverty is also vanity. Mtcheeew!
Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:03am On Jun 04, 2022
People that lost Yewa and Igangan....right before your eyes and didnt say shit

People that had refugees and didn't say shit.

Which mind them get to win election biko

Rubbish......As yolobas didn't respect the gentleman agreement,omo new 100years distrust is what they just infused into our hearts..

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by kanupapilo: 5:06am On Jun 04, 2022
post=113452669:

Each and any politicians that have stolen from our National treasury, and make life difficult for Nigerians, since independence, no matter the political party they are, they will never enjoy their stolen goods in good health and peace till the rest of their miserable lives.

For all the suffering people are going through in this nation, any looting and thieving politician, , will not end well.

And this also goes to their supporters, nothing good will come their way in life.
First and only time agree with your statement

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by FamTomx2(m): 5:07am On Jun 04, 2022
Karlovych:

Hahaha, beetle could have been a louder achievement nah, who Sabi that NL miscreant..

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by kanupapilo: 5:32am On Jun 04, 2022
FamTomx2:

Hahaha, beetle could have been a louder achievement nah, who Sabi that NL miscreant..

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by tempest01(m): 5:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Karlovych:

LOL...The hungry yeoman is now blessing the darling country on every thread.

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49am On Jun 04, 2022
kanupapilo:

First and only time agree with your statement
Now clap for yourself, go get a bottle of Big Pepsi (Orobo) and start celebrating.
If any of your neighbors asked you what happened to you, 'tell them you agreed with dem MANNA comment on Nairaland for the first and only time'.
And dem MANNA asked you to celebrate all weekend long.
Attention seeker, you've been noticed for the very first time by dem MANNA.
Oya, chop kiss Kanu kiss kisskiss

@topic,
all corrupt politicians in our darling nation will never end well, along with their online supporters.
Iseeeeeeee.........

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by Cypress042(m): 6:04am On Jun 04, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise. Rule 2. Rule 3.
As he had predicted grin

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by thundafire: 6:14am On Jun 04, 2022
DominusPrime:
This one above me doesn't have a brain of his own. At one time he was shouting Star boy upandan. Today he is routing for city boy. Anywhere the tide blows that is where you will see him.

Again he is fund of reigning curses on himself. I am really beginning to pity him.

And for those of you who think he is wise...how can you expect a man who's claim to the seat is based on who and who he has helped? 90% of his speeches is based on simply being given the baton and less than 10% on what he can do for Nigeria or his plans for Nigeria. ... grin grin grin...my most beloved Nairalander...I never get tired of making you read and simply shut up...oya scream mods now...
the guy is just a Terrible blind mugu

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Rule.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Rule 3.

Welcome,I have been expecting you...

God has brought you to OYE for recognition after your first irregular attempt in which I was the conqueror.

As you can see,I just came back from a lengthy modafuc*kn ban and TBH you are too small to take me back.

We all know you are a real cop..How you leave your duties in these perilous times and come here to monitor OYE is maybe to you being patriotic but to us..YOU NEED TO BE FIRED..

You will not be a mod not without my INPUT... Ordinary 2021 you new accant...

I advise you take your real policing job serious and leave the internet..

How can we trust the Nigerian Police when you are here backing propagandist. You are a good example of a bad example.

And if I get your real, you will be reported and dragged yagayogo...hahahahahahahaha.

OYE said so.......

Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by Generalwoodz(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2022
X
Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by orisa37: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2022
This has TUMOR in his Left arm.
Re: Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars by HarlequinLekex: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2022
post=113452669:

Tinubu is already doom for just moving about defecating,others soon will soon bcom miserable like him

Re: I Have Finally Arrived Ile-ife For The First Time, Observation / Is Clinton Really Unfair To Efcc? / Civil Society March In Memory Of Fuel Protest Martyrs In Lagos