Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP (638 Views)

Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) / Ypp's Presidential Flag Bearer, Prof Kingsley Moghalu Nominate' Umma Gesto As VP / Why Atiku Must Pick This Person As VP If He Wants To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by ayomilore: 3:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Since the stage is almost set for the emergence of Osinbaba as the ruling party consensus candidate, who do you think would be his vice? For me I will go with Zulum base on his sterling performance in borno state and for always standing on the path of justice and equity as we leant is one of the few northern governors that is hell bent on next president coming from southern Nigeria. Let's hear your view on this..
Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by blaquebelle: 4:01am On Jun 04, 2022
ayomilore:
Since the stage is almost set for the emergence of Osinbaba as the ruling party consensus candidate, who do you think would be his vice? For me I will go with Zulum base on his sterling performance in borno state and for always standing on the path of justice and equity as we leant is one of the few northern governors that is hell bent on next president coming from southern Nigeria. Let's hear your view on this..
But Zulum has said many times that he is not interested.
Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by SpatialKing(m): 4:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Yorubas are not united Osinbajo can't win

1 Like

Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by ayomilore: 4:36am On Jun 04, 2022
SpatialKing:
Yorubas are not united Osinbajo can't win

If he's given the ticket, you can go and collect it from him.

Are you in this country?

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by SpatialKing(m): 4:38am On Jun 04, 2022
ayomilore:

If he's given the ticket, you can go and collect it from him.

Are you in this country?
Who will give him the ticket?
Which country are you referring to?
Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by Babalawoniger: 4:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Osinbajo will be your president. Mark my words.
SpatialKing:

Who will give him the ticket?
Which country are you referring to?

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by orisa37: 5:41am On Jun 04, 2022
"A RETIRED MUSLIM MILITARY GENERAL OF IGBO ORIGIN".
Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by orisa37: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2022
GET OSINBAJO A RETIRED MUSLIM MILITARY GENERAL OF IGBO ORIGIN!!!

ORISAORUNTO SPEAKS.

FROM ORUNTO27.
Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by chibrolex(m): 6:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Ameachi is going to be the candidate of APC…so stop discussing Osibanjo and be focused

1 Like

Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by Bobloco: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Babalawoniger:
Osinbajo will be your president. Mark my words.

There are no words here to be marked
Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by Mossadd: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Elrufai can do the job
Re: Who Can Pair Osinbajo Perfectly As VP by lucas12: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2022
smiley[color=#770077][/color]
blaquebelle:
But Zulum has said many times that he is not interested.

(1) (Reply)

Let's See Your Voters Card / Iam Coming From My Republic To Vote Tinubu(photos) / The Church And The Politics Of Muslim Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.