Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG (21220 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu -OGSG / "Dapo Abiodun Never Admitted To Committing Any Crime Anywhere" - OGSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by FlordFlorez(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Omo! Se the way paid tilumbu urchins are spammed this nairaland with each of them having at least 10 different monikers. shocked
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Allisgud: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Foolish people tilumbu supports,ur tax money will be used to ship in original pampers sheybi una no won get sense abi,if that tilumbu statement was uttered by someone else,u people would have blast that person for helping someone and still anouncing it
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by nedekid: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Lolz, denial after the message has been passed. grin
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by ensamy(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu has already gone mad because of what awaits him in two days. In Osibanjo we stand. Southern Presidency is for Yoruba Christian if power come to SW.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by CryptoClub2018: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Slynation:
Just see the way paid promoters have overtaken this platform just to install their ancestor to rule over them just like they did to their grandfathers and fathers...

I can only wish them goodluck in there quest...

Because they don't insult Tinubu like the way you yesterners insult your fathers then they are paid promoters abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by whizzler: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Latakia:
1- He dare not

2- God used Jagaban to made him governor

3- Jagaban and Oshobaba stood by him and raised his hand up as APC governorship candidate even when Buhari said vote for me as president and vote for your choice candidate as governor

4- Again Jagaban and Oshobaba stood their ground even when Amosun supporters threw pure water sachets and cassava flakes at them. Buhari couldn't summon the courage to announce him as APC governorship candidate while Osibanjo was no where to be found.

5- Like APC, PDP too had factional group in Ogun state, Kashamu versus Baba Ijebu, the reason why Atiku never bother to visit the state during his campaign so as not to receive the APC treatment.

6- Dapo and Osibanjo wanted to rewrite history of how Osibanjo made him governor.

7- God hate traitor and betrayal.

.........Buhari said vote for me as president and vote for your choice candidate as governor

I opened my mouth that day and was like how can a whole president say this? Na today he wants to "provide strong leadership" If he had put his feet down as a leader the crisis that consumed the Oshiomhole led NWC would not have snowballed to that extent but he acted aloof. Buhari's handling of this primary will inevitably lead to the implosion in the APC. He has stirred up so much bad blood by his actions and inactions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Allisgud: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2022
smiley[color=#550000][/color]Foolish people tilumbu supports,ur tax money will be used to ship in original pampers sheybi una no won get sense abi,if that tilumbu statement was uttered by someone else,u people would have blast that person for helping someone and still anouncing it
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by jojothaiv(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Azsalami:
I want you guys to understand something about politics.
Politics is beyond social media rants and trends, forget it, i am a dia hard ABS Supporter right from start, i am just inlove with Abubakar bukola saraki, but that doesnt block my intelectual reasonings that Mr Tinubu has been building this presidency for long with both money and sense, right now in nigeria, Tinubu is the most influencial politician we have in this nation, forget all these online stuffs, delegates no dey online, them no care about masses choices, when they get to abuja on that day, right on their seat, they only care about what they will gain and take home, so what do you think? Tinubu has been playing these game for long.. He will win with talks before that day and finish it up with brown envolope that is huge more than others on that day.
dont be suprise if osinbajo step down for tinubu on that same day..
Politics is a game!!! Bloody game!!!
You're quite right with that delegates part and that's where I'm afraid that the people choice will not be fully represented in the coming election.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by emmykk(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Gamingin:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

Is it Tinubu that built the Airport?
Is it Tinubu that built the 3rd main bridge?
Is it Tinubu that built the seaport?

If he is not just tell us how he built Lagos.

This is the same narrative you guys keep giving him that he brought buhari to power while in essence when buhari won the like of Kwankwaso, Atiku, Ameachi, Saraki, Elrufia where all in APC.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by MartinsD12(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2022
naptu2:
Ogun State Government

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Xhr4ZnNZ6TnXcsEAKXS2WCcyFrqfjUdXeY2gHgwyqHosfzSiRuFN5MQ1eiBspj1Yl&id=100064770247178&m_entstream_source=timeline
grin Ogun governor got no balls , why is he supporting osinbajo when he knows Jaga ban will come for his neck come his second term re-election
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Realtest44: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2022
He can't say anything because he never imagined being a govo of a state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Baba Seyi awa fe ti e ooo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Softmirror: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Fiscus105:

Oga, Ashiwaju only wants to fulfill his life ambition and not necessarily to take naija to enviable height.

Out of like 30 that came out across political divide, Tinubu not make 1st- 5th as best
candidate.

No this and have peace.

He just wants to be President and not serve like when he was governor and made a mess of Lagos state by not being a visionary leadership making sure that the likes of Fashola, Ambode, even Sanwoolu all who were greatly influenced by him made further mess of Lagos State. His ambition to become Nigeria's President can only be a reflection of a failed state like Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Sleekfingers: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2022
tamdun:
This gang up against Tinubu na life lesson walahi, never trust anybody, try this shit with obasanjo....

I always remember, what my late grandmother told , she said, never trust anyone, including me, your grandmother. Because anybody could compromise. The only person you should trust is yourself
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by shinealight(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Kini Eleyi tun n so bayii

When people keep fanning the embers of discord in society, their own very lives cannot be fortuitous. It is a Law of Life!!
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Conrod: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Slimmer6:
Asiwaju Tinubu will be the president no matter what. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Are you sure you're not mocking him ?.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Latakia(f): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2022
whizzler:

.........Buhari said vote for me as president and vote for your choice candidate as governor

I opened my mouth that day and was like how can a whole president say this? Na today he wants to "provide strong leadership" If he had put his feet down as a leader the crisis that consumed the Oshiomhole led NWC would not have snowballed to that extent but he acted aloof. Buhari's handling of this primary will inevitably lead to the implosion in the APC. He has stirred up so much bad blood by his actions and inactions
He's a self-centered person. Only Jagaban a true party man stood for Dapo. Jagaban did the same for Pastor Iyamu in Edo even when the likes of Amachie, Bagudu, Fayemi, Badaru etc went against the party APC because of selfish ambition. Today many of those clowns and betrayals want to reap where they didnot sow.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by BePrepared: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2022
'Even this one sitting behind me' De fear
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by michade(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2022
I just discovered all the people praising Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu here registered on March 02, 2021. Is this paid advert?
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by seborrhic: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2022
mighty2:
Alaye no wan make them push him to his end, the fear of Tinbubu, the slayer of beerfraud ap*s is the beginning of wisdom.... On Tinubu's mandate i still stand
The thing is that he knows it's a risky game because there is every possibility that Tinubu may emerge the APC candidate,then go on to win the presidency.
To risk that and jeopardize your own tenure and even re-election bid in a bid to oppease the other candidate that is not looking likely to emerge the APC candidate(Osinbajo)is political naivety.
Abiodun seems to have come to realize this seeing his response didn't get as much traction as he thought it would,despite some grievances over what Tinubu said.
Tinubu also looks like someone that would be vindictive and play the Obasanjo format if elected.So better the governor appears at worst neutral.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2022
jojothaiv:

You're quite right with that delegates part and that's where I'm afraid that the people choice will not be fully represented in the coming election.
thats it man. It will end with bargains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by tamdun: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I always remember, what my late grandmother told , she said, never trust anyone, including me, your grandmother. Because anybody could compromise. The only person you should trust is yourself
Tinubu helped majority of these modafuckers, am not saying its a must to support him but rubbing it on his face?

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Arabaincubus: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2022
You guys are really unstable. There was no need for this.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by Papichulostunne(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:
lol he knows he has no structure he no wan allow some online Motivational speaker nd noisemakers ruin him career for him.....

People wey someone wey be Senator from Lagos come dere comfort zone beat dem blue black...

Eleyi..!! He don't have shame at all.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by inoki247: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Eleyi..!! He don't have shame at all.

He doesn't have shame have shame in politics my brother the joke is on you we are talking about power you're talking abt shame...

when Aregbe Publicly what's saying rubbish about this same man what did you guys say instead you're hailing him did you know what Abiodun must have done that will warrant him attacking him....

If you're not up to someone don't dare him cause when he reacts you won't like it...

Nobody's stopping you from supporting your candidate but never you disrespect your helper cause you want to support another person....

3 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by excel101(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2022
uBuNiT:
Gov Abiodun need not waste his time answering that one
Gov. Abbey, i beg leave that ganja man. Some nuts don lose from him brain.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by excel101(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2022
seborrhic:

The thing is that he knows it's a risky game because there is every possibility that Tinubu may emerge the APC candidate,then go on to win the presidency.
To risk that and jeopardize your own tenure and even re-election bid in a bid to oppease the other candidate that is not looking likely to emerge the APC candidate(Osinbajo)is political naivety.
Abiodun seems to have come to realize this seeing his response didn't get as much traction as he thought it would,despite some grievances over what Tinubu said.
Tinubu also looks like someone that would be vindictive and play the Obasanjo format if elected.So better the governor appears at worst neutral.
Dream on dreamer.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by excel101(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2022
MartinsD12:

grin Ogun governor got no balls , why is he supporting osinbajo when he knows Jaga ban will come for his neck come his second term re-election
Jgaban would come for someone's neck, while he's not yet sure if his being intact.
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by EmmyDJourno: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Yoruba and their cowardice
Dem go talk for front, beg for back grin
Re: Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG by excel101(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2022
emmykk:

Is it Tinubu that built the Airport?
Is it Tinubu that built the 3rd main bridge?
Is it Tinubu that built the seaport?

If he is not just tell us how he built Lagos.

This is the same narrative you guys keep giving him that he brought buhari to power while in essence when buhari won the like of Kwankwaso, Atiku, Ameachi, Saraki, Elrufia where all in APC.

FACT CHECK
For those that use to say heresies that Tinubu is more prominent in politics should check these out.

Did Tinubu actually win 2015 Election For Buhari, or is it just a Propaganda?

Tinubu supporters have always acclaimed the political genius Tinubu is. How without Tinubu, Buhari can never become president, How tinubu ensured Buhari won.

How True is this?
To get the truth, we have to look at the facts, to get the facts we have to look at the records.

In 2007 Tinubu and Atiku aligned against Obasanjo and Yaradua. They spent money, played all their cards but still lost to Yaradua. Not only did they lose, Atiku came a distant 3rd.

Yaradua had 24.6 Million votes
BUHARI HAD 6 million votes
ATIKU WITH TINUBUS HELP ONLY HAD 2.6 million votes.
Buhari had 4million votes more than tinubu and atiku could get without spending the money tinubu and atiku spent

So tinubu proved to be a light weight in national politics in 2007.

Tinubu regroup again in 2011 with his ACN party and presented Nuhu Ribadu. How well did they do?
Jagaban was only able to get 2million votes where Buhari without the money and Media strategies of Mr. Tinubu got a whopping 12 million votes. JONATHAN WON WITH 22MILLION VOTES!

Again Tinubu failed woefully in 2011, he even got lesser votes than in 2007. But Buhari got double the votes he had in 2007. Showing that Buhari was getting more popular and stronger.

2015 was finally the year that projected tinubu to the status he hold till date. It is believed that tinubu helped Buhari win. BUT DID HE? Let us look at the results again.

LAGOS AND OSUN STATE ARE THE 2 STATES COMPLETELY UNDER TINUBU YET BUHARI ONLY WON NARROWLY BY ABOUT 100,000 VOTES IN BOTH STATES.

TINUBU could not deliver massive votes for Buhari in the Entire SW. It was embarrassing. Buhari only managed to win GEJ thanks to KANO, KATSINA and KADUNA. Where he massively floored GEJ.

If not for Buhari's popularity in the North, he would have lost as he only narrowly won GEJ. This is also thanks to Kwankwaso as you can see how mu h kwankwaso helped Atiku in 2019 again. Proving kwankwaso is a bigger fish than tinubu in national politics always giving his candidates massive results.

Please note that TINUBU had zero influence in the states that gave Buhari massive votes in 2015.

GEJ HAD PDP CRISIS AT THAT TIME HEADED BY OBASANJO WHO LEFT PDP. not tinubu.
North felt Yaradua did not finish his tenure and a northerner must continue not GEJ.

CHIBOK GIRLS kidnap also was a big factor that tarnished Gej as incompetent.
In all this Tinubu had almost no positive contribution that helped Buhari win.

He paid media and people to go online and start spreading the news that he was the master mind behind Buhari winning. Buhari had always been bigger than tinubu in national politics and the results are there for all to see. Tinubu could not even deliver for Buhari in 2015.
Please let Nigerians know about this, because they'll keep deceiving themselves that he brought Buhari to power.

- By HardMirror

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Cancels Presidential Rally In Rivers, Cites Insecurity / Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Samson Adeniyi, CAN President (Photo) / Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.