Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

We Warned Yoruba In 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Warned Yoruba In 2014 (988 Views)

We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by ScamHunter: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Didn't we warn you people in 2014 when you danced to the tune of hate and change? Blinded by greed you called us wailers. Who is wailing now?

Awolowo didn't learn
Neither did Abiola
Now Tilumbu
Like Afonja, like all Yoruba leaders

Fulani will always use them to gain advantage before thrashing them like rubbish. Yet when they're advised, they say they play suffersticated politics.

Keep suffering it and keep wailing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by OlawaleBammie: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2022
ScamHunter:
Didn't we warn you people in 2014 when you danced to the tune of hate and change? Blinded by greed you called us wailers. Who is wailing now?

Awolowo didn't learn
Neither did Abiola
Now Tilumbu

Fulani will always use them to gain advantage before thrashing them like rubbish. Yet when they're advised, they say they play suffersticated politics.

Chaii

Some people will just die ontoo yoruba matters

Se won fi seyin ni?? Kilodeeee??

And to think their region is in constant disarray.. oga ooh.

Oga pls make una leave yoruba alone with their wahala, ese, thanks. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by Salvador1: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2022
May they suffer for 600 yrs and still counting.

Their wailing is my joy.

10 Likes

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by ScamHunter: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Chaii

Some people will just die ontoo yoruba matters

Se won fi seyin ni?? Kilodeeee??

And to think their region is in constant disarray.. oga ooh.

Oga pls make una leave yoruba alone with their wahala, ese, thanks. grin grin

My dear, witb the benefit of hindsight, I cannot with good conscience blame Afonja for selling Ilorin to Fulani. He had no antecedence to learn from, but you see the rest? I don't pity. Perhaps it's a DNA thing about you guys that you never recognize a potential adversary.

5 Likes

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by amc: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2022
You warned them to avoid gaining access to the centre, so they can continue to enjoy being marginalised by Goodluck Jonathan's Ijaw Presidency? Some of you kids need to be caned.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by ScamHunter: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2022
amc:
You warned them to avoid gaining access to the centre, so they can continue to enjoy being marginalised by Goodluck Jonathan's Ijaw Presidency? Some of you kids need to be caned.

So to gain access to the center, you empower a known enemy? One after your ancestral land and enslaving you? All for Belle? Some Africans sef. By the way, have you given up on the Yoruba who have been driven away to Benin republic? That says a lot about your thought process.

6 Likes

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by seanfer(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2022
You warned them from becoming securing the number 2 position under a party formed in less than 2 years.. What will you say of a region who have been slaving for a particular party for 23 years and counting but they are not deem fit to even get the recognition they wanted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by OlawaleBammie: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2022
ScamHunter:

My dear, witb the benefit of hindsight, I cannot with good conscience blame Afonja for selling Ilorin to Fulani. He had no antecedence to learn from, but you see the rest? I don't pity. Perhaps it's a DNA thing about you guys that you never recognize a potential adversary.
U have said it well, thank u sir.

Can u now face ur south east without further ado??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by Alphagan(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2022
You warned the Yorubas to reject on a platter what Igbos have been dying for, you warned them to remain marginalised under Jonathan.

You warned them not to accept the construction of Lagos Ibadan express road, Ibadan-Ilesha express road. You warned them to discard the idea of a functional Ibadan-Lagos standard railway gauge. You warned them not to have a sense of belonging, you warned them against having VP, Speaker and influential ministers.

Indeed, you warned them.

But thank God they didn't listen to your warning, the aforementioned achievements wouldn't have been possible.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by ScamHunter: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Alphagan:
You warned the Yorubas to reject on a platter what Igbos have been dying for, you warned them to remain marginalised under Jonathan.

You warned them not to accept the construction of Lagos Ibadan express road, Ibadan-Ilesha express road. You warned them to discard the idea of a functional Ibadan-Lagos standard railway gauge. You warned them not to have a sense of belonging, you warned them against having VP, Speaker and influential ministers.

Indeed, you warned them.

But thank God they didn't listen to your warning, the aforementioned achievements wouldn't have been possible.

As a tribe, it seems like your Belle and what goes into it is the essence of your drive. Railway and roads...and then?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by perez100: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Let us drop the idea of we warned this and that shit. However, you are free to campaign against Tinubu because that is politics. Let us use our brains please.

1 Like

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by Alphagan(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2022
ScamHunter:

As a tribe, it seems like your Belle and what goes into it is the essence of your drive. Railway and roads...and then?

If acknowledging the developmental strides of this government in my region which you never prayed for is giving you tachycardia or emotional rollercoaster, I'm sorry, I can't help you.

You Atikulated to have a semblance of the achievements but your political "inconsequentiality" cost you the price.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by ScamHunter: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2022
perez100:
Let us drop the idea of we warned this and that shit. However, you are free to campaign against Tinubu because that is politics. Let us use our brains please.

We have to lay blames squarely where it belongs. Tinubu and his goons betrayed reasonable Yoruba people and sold the rest of the South cheap. That understanding must be clear for us to forge a way forward. If they continue living in denial it's too bad. By the way, the way forward is still finding a credible southern candidate, and voting him massively. Otherwise, 2015 will haunt the country for a long time.
Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by ScamHunter: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Alphagan:

If acknowledging the developmental strides of this government in my region which you never prayed for is giving you tachycardia or emotional rollercoaster, I'm sorry, I can't help you.

You Atikulated to have a semblance of the achievements but your political "inconsequentiality" cost you the price.

You got it wrong. It's not about Belle bit good governance and progress. Stop the parochialism. That's what's killing the country. Politicians give you pittance and steal your tomorrow and you're deceived. How long will it take the country to pay back trillions Buhari has borrowed? Think mister.
Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by Alphagan(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2022
ScamHunter:

You got it wrong. It's not about Belle bit good governance and progress. Stop the parochialism. That's what's killing the country. Politicians give you pittance and steal your tomorrow and you're deceived. How long will it take the country to pay back trillions Buhari has borrowed? Think mister.

You that do not know what good governance entails is preaching. Lol

You will start Atikulating very soon and when you fail in that voyage, you will return to default.

Till then, enjoy your self inflicted woes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Salvador1:
May they suffer for 600 yrs and still counting.

Their wailing is my joy.
this is too much

We should have learnt lesson by now
Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by 9jakool: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2022
ScamHunter:

Awolowo didn't learn
Neither did Abiola
Now Tilumbu

Two things can both be correct at the same time. GEJ and Buhari are both bad for the country. I don't get why people like you are so bent on forcing that daft man on everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by ScamHunter: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
9jakool:

Two things can both be correct at the same time. GEJ and Buhari are both bad for the country. I don't get why people like you are so bent on forcing that daft man on everybody.

Jonathan has always been a better deal. Incomparably so.
Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by Optma88: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
You warned Yoruba for what? What happen to Yoruba now? Is your tribe now better than them. Has igbos stop crying for presidential seat and Biafra? This baby factory products self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
You warn Yoruba?

Your parent didn't imbibe manners in you

3 Likes

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by LegendHero(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
How can a people have this much number of degenerates?

2 Likes

Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by ScamHunter: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You warn Yoruba?

Your parent didn't imbibe manners in you

I like the way you cry, boy. Mannaful belle.
Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by 9jakool: 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
ScamHunter:

Jonathan has always been a better deal. Incomparably so.

Many people clearly have selective amnesia because if I remember correctly, people were still complaining about electricity and Boko Haram was capturing territories left and right under GEJ. So GEJ and Buhari both contribute to letting terrorism fester and multiply in Nigeria. I am not giving GEJ any pass just because he was from the South or a little less terrible than Buhari. We have to be objective because people will continue to elect terrible leaders into power just because one person is not as terrible as another.
Re: We Warned Yoruba In 2014 by SweetiliciousD: 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

The revolution is on....... Sawore

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: It's Now Left For Nigerians To Decide Who's Their Next President. / Obi/okupe Ticket - Christian/christian Ticket / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ede South And North LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.