Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

2023: Counsel For Christians And Nigerians In General - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023: Counsel For Christians And Nigerians In General (114 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Counsel For Christians And Nigerians In General by jeraw: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2022
One wants to be president to continue the policies of the last 7 years that have brought Nigeria to where she is today; the poverty capital of the world!

One wants to be president because of his tribe and according to him, "it is my turn"

One wants to become president by delegates who can be bought by dollars!

One wants to be president because he wants to make Nigeria reach her potential by stopping wastage and saving the economy.

I admonish us, please choose wisely!!!

As the Lord impressed in my heart, His Cyrus is coming. God's man doesn't necessarily need to bear the title "man of God". All it requires are hearts that can discern.

There's no room to sit on the fence. In fact, there's no fence to even find room to sit on. We will pray, we will trust God but, let's also get our PVC and encourage everyone we know to do same.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bale Of Uk Bale 08141137236 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/2022 / Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.