Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola (3675 Views)

Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Discovery4today: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2022
Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down
Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola the current Minister of the Federal Ministry of Interior of Nigeria and a former governor of Osun State says Bola Tinubu has assumed the god complex and abused his leadership.

“We followed and served this leader with all our might. In fact, our loyalty to him had caused some people to start wondering if we were no longer Muslims,” he said.

“But we were with him and served him according to the admonition of our forefathers, who said when serving anyone, we should do so with sincerity and loyalty; that if you regard anyone as your principal, you must serve him wholeheartedly.

“Sadly, we didn’t know that while we wished him well, he didn’t think good of us.

“However, because we placed him higher than where he ordinarily should be, he started to think he is our god.

“Unfortunately, for him, we had sworn to God that whoever compares himself to him, we’d beg Him to bring down such a fellow.”
Click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/06/04/bola-tinubu-think-he-is-god-we-asked-god-to-bring-him-down-aregbesola/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by MadamVanessa(f): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
shocked

The thief is collecting it wotowoto from his brethren. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by MostImportant(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Discovery4today: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Fahdiga(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Aregbesola is right here. No one can play God and not meet his Waterloo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Toks2008(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2022
This is my problem with Tinubu. Infact you will hardly hear his supporters drum support for him based on vivid manifesto or policies in place to love Nigeria forward but always based on stwpid talks of how he needs to be paid back, that he is a unifier, he has helped many politicians so he needs to be compensated.

I dont understand how a man believes that he needs to be compensated with the future of over 200million people.

This is where the whole thing got twisted. How I wish he focused on his plans for Nigeria without mentioning how it is his turn as if Nigeria is an item.

Even in the military they don't do turn by turn but they risk their lives to get there howbeit a democratic Era.

Tinubu has an annoying way of talking as if he is GOD.

Tinubu will be the bane of Nigeria if elected president.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by MonkeyMods(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2022
I thought loloba people love themselves? Why are his brothers giving it to him from behind?

14 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by tolufase: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2022
So, Aregbesola is smiling now. Sir, you need to wait until after the primary and see what becomes of Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by an0daGuy: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Yes fact. And he must come crashing down and land on his head grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Mooh247: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2022
cool

This guys loss in Osun still dey pain am

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by christistruth01: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This guys loss in Osun still dey pain am

Aregbesola is very ungrateful if he said that and I doubt if he said it

His Father is not even a Yoruba man yet he ruled Osun State as Governor twice with Tinubu’s help on the basis of his mother being Ijesha

aregbesola’s Father is egbirra from Kogi State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Jmichael1(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2022
.........Quick Reminder.........

i want to let u people knw dat peter obi can't defeat atiku or any apc candidate.

cheers.......

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by SlurUsername1: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2022
He doesn't have any electoral value whatsoever, why wouldn't he call on God since he has no muscles to flex.
Aregbesola should be ready to decamp to the PDP when Jagaban emerges APC flag bearer. Meanwhile tinubu haters can all eat SHITT and drown in River Niger

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Bigheart007: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Hause/fulani preach one Nigeria but don't practice. Igbos practice one Nigeria but don't preach it. Yorubas preach one Nigeria sometimes and practice one Nigeria sometimes depends on the benefit at the moment.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by HazardAwka(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Like for tombo Lawan Share for druggie Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Mooh247: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2022
christistruth01:

Aregbesola is very ungrateful if he said that and I doubt it he said it

His Father is not even a Yoruba man yet he ruled Osun State as Governor twice with Tinubu’s help on the basis of his mother being Ijesha

You dey mind the Igbira man, commissioner it was Tinubu, he won Election through Tinubu's platform and Tinubu went to court to secure his mandate, he did 8 years as Governor and still proceeded to a juicy Ministry

Now because Tinubu refused to back him in victimising Oyetola suddenly he is singing like canary

Afterall he lost out at the primaries

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by F4ku: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2022
Hahahahha.... And yet they accuse another tribe of pull Him Down Syndrome..

They can't support themselves bla bla bla..

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by FakeUnity: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2022
christistruth01:

So you have now remembered that you voted an Ebira man to rule yoruba in Osun?

Politics sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by christistruth01: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2022
FakeUnity:

So you have now remembered that you voted an Ebira man to rule yoruba in Osun?

Politics sef.

Aregbesola should not forget the finger in that fed him
I am humbled by the actions of my Osun People for being so inclusive

In how many States has that happened in Nigeria

How many non Indigenes have ruled your own state just on the basis of maternal lineage alone

It only happens in the West

Bukola Saraki is Egba even his mother is from Oyo State but he ruled Kwara twice
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by SisterFire(f): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Like for karma
Share for tinubu

Cleverness isn't wisdom, if only tinubu is as wise as Obasanjo( who is so corrupt too ) who had brothers in every 200tribes in Nigeria including Fulani he would have been loved by all ... Tribal god Tinubu thinks tiv, igala, mambila, jukun ,ikwerre, Igbo, mumunye tribes are inconsequential but Fulani 'this mentality nailed him to the cross and when he attacks Lagos after his failure variables of Lagos shall nail him to the underworld

For more info on universe ,nature and karma click here https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/266#113454605

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by WibusJaga: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Na so. Pride Goes Before a Fall.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by lexylaw40: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Aregbesola can go to hell
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Lamasta(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
tolufase:
So, Aregbesola is smiling now. Sir, you need to wait until after the primary and see what becomes of Tinubu.
If APC gives him the ticket it will be a straight victory for Atiku in the election

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Lamasta(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
christistruth01:

The one Tinubu said to DA of Ogun state is what abeg

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by christistruth01: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Lamasta:

The one Tinubu said to DA of Ogun state is what abeg

How many non Indigenes have ruled your State before ?

Be honest
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by SoNature(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2022
Black people behave like they are cursed.

Even if Aregbesola opens up all the evil things Tinubu has done to the South West people, millions will still queue up to support Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by SoNature(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2022
christistruth01:

Aregbesola should not forget the finger in that fed him
I am humbled by the actions of my Osun People for being so inclusive

In how many States has that happened in Nigeria

How many non Indigenes have ruled your own state just on the basis of maternal lineage alone

It only happens in the West

Bukola Saraki is Egba even his mother is from Oyo State but he ruled Kwara twice

Kwara State is not in South West, oga.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by OBALOLA55(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

You dey mind the Igbira man, commissioner it was Tinubu, he won Election through Tinubu's platform and Tinubu went to court to secure his mandate, he did 8 years as Governor and still proceeded to a juicy Ministry

Now because Tinubu refused to back him in victimising Oyetola suddenly he is singing like canary

Afterall he lost out at the primaries
E BE LIKE SAY YOUR BOT NOR DEY ACTIVE TODAY undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Mooh247: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
E BE LIKE SAY YOUR BOT NOR DEY ACTIVE TODAY undecided

grin

Bot koor big booty ni

Shinedu no make I vex for you this morning oo
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Another lie and propaganda that will soon be debunked
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by OBALOLA55(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:

grin

Bot koor big booty ni

Shinedu no make I vex for you this morning oo
AREGBESOLA DON USE THE SAME ISLAM WEY DEY PROMOTE TINUBU E COME DEY PAIN YOU grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? / Tinubu Will Be Breaking A NEW Record / Chief Ebenezer Babatope Is Breaking My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.