Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Happy Birthday His Excellency Sen. Douye Diri Executive Governor Bayelsa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday His Excellency Sen. Douye Diri Executive Governor Bayelsa State (171 Views)

Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday His Excellency Sen. Douye Diri Executive Governor Bayelsa State by iamkheedah(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Happy glorious birthday felicitation to His Excellency Sen. Douye Diri, the Workaholic Miracle Governor of the good people of Bayelsa State.

It's June 4, my special day!
Thank you father for adding another year to my age in glory, honour and good health.

My principles about birthday celebrations have not changed. I am not known for hosting lavish birthday gatherings and this will not even change.

I usually take the period to commune with my creator and engage in deep introspection.

Indeed, it's a new season of greater joy and open doors for me, my family, the government and the good people of Bayelsa State.

I do commit myself to the selfless service of our people more.

Happy Birthday to me!

~ SDD

See more: https://www.facebook.com/100002732871570/posts/4704161853018197/?app=fbl

Cc: Lalasticlala Obinoscopy Ishilove Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday His Excellency Sen. Douye Diri Executive Governor Bayelsa State by Righteousness2(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Watch out for this man!

If you looking for the definition of the GRACE of GOD on a man. This is him.

If you are looking for an evidence of life is not by Struggle, it is a Gift From God. This s is him.

If JESUS tarries, this man will reach heights without struggle.

Happy Birthday your Excellency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday His Excellency Sen. Douye Diri Executive Governor Bayelsa State by Jostoman: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Happy birthday to you Mr Diri, God bless your new age sir

(1) (Reply)

Mhhhhh!!!!! / I Will Defeat Atiku In 2023, Yahaya Bello Boasts / Shettima Apologizes To Osinbajo For Saying This (read Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.