Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills (757 Views)

How To Develop Your Writing Skills / "The Assistant" A Story By AK86 / Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
The shortlisted candidate will help with administrative tasks (data gathering, data entry, internet research etc.), and writing of all kinds, including blog articles, business and personal writing.

I am a very busy person. I don't have the time to go through a lot of applications. So, I am begging you in the name of whatever you serve to ignore this if you:

1. are not reliable

2. don't have a laptop with 24/7 internet access

3. don't have 24/7 access to electricity

4. if you are not a very good writer (very very important)

To apply, send at least 3 samples of your work to 07030949450 (Whatsapp).

Don't just send the samples. In not less than 100 words, tell me why you're the ideal candidate and why I should hire you. You must do this in perfect English. Otherwise, I won't even reply you.

I have had terrible experiences hiring writers from this forum, and I am trying to avoid a repeat.

All the best to interested applicants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ongoing...
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Apply if you meet the requirements.
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by sharpwriter(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
PatrickOkunima:
Apply if you meet the requirements.
What's the reward/pay for this post?
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by ThothHermes: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
This guy again.
Everyday you have bad experiences with writers.
Don't you know the road to Upwork and Fiverr
You are looking for "good" writers to pay peanuts abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Closing soon...
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2022
ThothHermes:
This guy again.
Everyday you have bad experiences with writers.
Don't you know the road to Upwork and Fiverr
You are looking for "good" writers to pay peanuts abi?

Delivering poor jobs is bad experience IMHO. If you claim to be a writer, there are minimum standards a client expects of you, irrespective of what the agreed rate is. Paying N1 or N0.5 per word is no excuse to deliver rubbish. On your road to Upwork and Fiverr comment, my clients are all Nigerians. Outsourcing a local project to an international platform like Fiverr is not feasible.

Just so you know, I pay my writers 60% or more of the agreed fees with my clients. Depending on the task, I have paid N3, N4, and N5 per word. One of my worst experiences hiring on this forum was a lady (username withheld) I paid N10 per word. I had to completely rewrite what she sent to me as it was completely useless to my client. This is someone that positions herself as an expert. The samples she sent me were out of this world. I am convinced she didn't write them. So you see, it's not really about the pay.
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by cleverseo: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Delivering poor jobs is bad experience IMHO. If you claim to be a writer, there are minimum standards a client expects of you, irrespective of what the agreed rate is. Paying N1 or N0.5 per word is no excuse to deliver rubbish. On your road to Upwork and Fiverr comment, my clients are all Nigerians. Outsourcing a local project to an international platform like Fiverr is not feasible.

Just so you know, I pay my writers 60% or more of the agreed fees with my clients. Depending on the task, I have paid N3, N4, and N5 per word. One of my worst experiences hiring on this forum was a lady (username withheld) I paid N10 per word. I had to completely rewrite what she sent to me as it was completely useless to my client. This is someone that positions herself as an expert. The samples she sent me were out of this world. I am convinced she didn't write them. So you see, it's not really about the pay.

You want professional jobs, zero plagiarism, SEO optimized, well formatted, delivered on time, and we'll researched for 1 naira per word

You must be joking

What did you expect to get at such rate

The country lacks electricity, data purchases are very expensive, plus time spent on research

Anyone who can't pay at least a standard average for writers will get articles rewritten by AI
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2022
cleverseo:

You want professional jobs, zero plagiarism, SEO optimized, well formatted, delivered on time, and we'll researched for 1 naira per word

You must be joking

What did you expect to get at such rate

The country lacks electricity, data purchases are very expensive, plus time spent on research

Anyone who can't pay at least a standard average for writers will get articles rewritten by AI

Next time, read and comprehend before you comment. No where in my post did I mention that I pay N1 per word.
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by cleverseo: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Next time, read and comprehend before you comment. No where in my post did I mention that I pay N1 per word.

So how much are you paying

Because y'all complain of bad jobs are the ones with the shittiest rate

Someone literally tried to pay me 0.5 naira per word for a 3000 word long article

Even writers on Opera News hub make more than that
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by Sheisenough01: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2022
cleverseo:

So how much are you paying

Because y'all complain of bad jobs are the ones with the shittiest rate

Someone literally tried to pay me 0.5 naira per word for a 3000 word long article

Even writers on Opera News hub make more than that

This is a major issue with Nigerian writers.

It's all about the money most of you don't care about the value you're delivering. If you deliver value, you command your own prices. There's a reason programmers are in high demand.

Distinguished, since you are so good. Ignore this job post and make your way to LinkedIn, Upwork etc where the native speakers are and make your money.

SIMPLE.
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by cleverseo: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sheisenough01:

This is a major issue with Nigerian writers.

It's all about the money most of you don't care about the value you're delivering.

Distinguished, since you are so good. Ignore this job post and make your way to LinkedIn, Upwork etc where the native speakers are and make your money.

SIMPLE.

It's all about the money

Are you working as a charity organization

Don't you get paid for what you do

Y'all Nigerian employers always say we are only working for the money like you don't get paid too

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Open...
Re: I Need A Reliable Virtual Assistant With Great Writing Skills by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Closing soon.

(1) (Reply)

Www.mistawrite.com / House Of Odycee Nigeria / Blogging Craze: Spilt Ink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.