Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations (51578 Views)

Shakira, Pique To ‘separate And The Reason They Have Not Married Each Other. / Long Term Relationship Sets To End As Shakira, Pique Ready To Part Ways. / Shakira At Camp Nou To Watch As Pique Lift La Liga Trophy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by VaginaMiners: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Success900(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin grin upgraded violence

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by scrolldown88: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
A whole Shakira

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Kayluka100: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
So the two rich couple fit go separate way
So why I de build relationship that can break at any time �
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by BESTScientist1: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tell me more about it.... that's if your claim of legit is right

AlbrightPre:
Earn US Dollars legitimately

Trade in USA stock options and earn in Dollars, this is something easy.

Those that traded in NETFLIX back in April got their returns

If you invested $200 in NETFLIX options, you get $1800 back

This is not money doubling, it’s called trading in stock options

Benefits

***Weekly Payouts
*** No referral required
*** You can chat with their reps on whatsApp or even visit them
***Cash out anytime
***When stocks go up or down, you still make money based on analysis.
***Managed by team of USA expert traders who have made millions in the stock market

How to start

https://www.nairaland.com/ismaeellaw

Click on my profile name, there is a link there to get started
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Kayluka100: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
So thi two rich couple fit go separate way
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by jojothaiv(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
we ask that you respect their privacy....

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Kayluka100: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
So this two rich couple fit go separate way
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Fidinno(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
So shocking
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by BESTScientist1: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Success900:
grin grin upgraded violence

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by fergie001: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
The way I love this girl ehn!

This Pique is a useless guy. Anyways, one door closes, another opens..... My fijacion Oral

Me to Shakira: Whenever Wherever, we're meant to be together, I'll be there and you'll be nearer and that's the deal, my dear.

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by jojothaiv(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Tell me more about it.... that's if your claim of legit is right

I've mailed him, I even ask him to check his mailbox or better still respond here but there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by riczy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Civilization is anchored around d world plethora problem

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Righthussle:
African women should learn this. Your marriage must not last. If it's going well, fine ; if it's not, leave.
shut up mugu

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by FireUpNow(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Let them do what is right and good for them
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Nostring: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sacchi1162:
Cheating on Shakira... I really want to see who he cheated on her with
lol Shakira na demigod? Besides all the hotness don dey fade cool
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by JooEeL(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lol, marrying a woman 10 years older than you are is a bit too way off.

She'd age faster and you'd likely look outside. Besides, we cant tell how chaste Shakira had always been before meeting Pique, or even after.

Also being faithful to a woman like that means she will likely have higher body count than u forever. Some men cant cope with that pyschological torture.
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by IbileIfe: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
He simply got bored of her
Sour grapes can never taste better than fresh grapes or the grapes you have never tasted before.

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
So sad.
What a lovely couple

This breakfast is fast spreading like a wide fire

Could it be that breakfast is now a must chop grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by vickydevoka(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lovelife433:
They never married, just a fvcking mate. They are free to go there separate ways.
Most whites don't get married now

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Tannhauser(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
okomile:
Freedom is sweet

Marriage na scam jor

You are quitr right...but marriage with the RIGHT person is sweetest of all.

Unfortunately due to endemic poverty and bestial greed, most black Africans will never experience the bliss that comes from such a marriage because they get married for all the wrong reasons especially pecuniary reasons.

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Whynow(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ụkwụ anaghị asi asi
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Lawalemi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
This divorce thing sef tire me nowadays
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by cooljoe(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Is monogamous love a myth?
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by MITCHELL96: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
okomile:
Freedom is sweet

Marriage na scam jor

Not all marriages are scam abegi undecided

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by OmoOshodi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
If any man can cheat on shakira my dream wife......women should give up on us....shakira with that waist that year....chaiiiii

E pain me

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
The most adored celebrity marriage in the world after Jay z and Beyonce. So it just ended like that
Is there really any celebrity that is happy in their marriage behind all the cosmetic smiles?
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by ufotunang: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
No true love nowadays... everybody playing away match

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by MostImportant(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
I need any remote work I can do for you and earn by Monday due to pressing issue in have at hand. Help me out.

Please check thread below for details and contact.

https://www.nairaland.com/7161105/what-remote-work-earn-monday
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by gaby(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
This one even tey well well...

Time to cash out by way of child support after the long term investment in eachother.

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by meobizy(f): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
It comes after the Barcelona defender, who won the World Cup with Spain in 2010, was allegedly caught in bed with another woman.
No perfect woman in this world. Beyoncé got cheated on by her ugly husband. Who would think such was possible? In this case there was a ten year difference in age. It is sure disrespect was starting to creep in from her end.

Eden Hazard And His Family At His Unveil In Real Madrid / Demba Ba Suffers A Broken Leg (photos, Video) / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS