Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan (21732 Views)

39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by DamianX: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
BigBrother9ja:
Osù ipob jew pigs and Abokị fool Ani boko boys don relocate go Ibadan..... grin

“They are Okeowo Abiodun Akeem, Yekini Ismail Omokayode, Odediran Abdulfatahi Dolapo, Isiaka Olumide Hammed, Obioma Honour Umaduabuchi, Olorunsola Eniola Johnson, Olabiyi Ifeoluwa Joseph, Razaq Adams Lekan, Oladimeji Abdulrahmon Olamide, Oyelaran Olayiwoola Jeremiah, Patrick Simon, Adefowora Omotayo David, Adediran Qudus Wale, Onipede Damilola Zacheaus, Ajayi Ifedolapo Oluwatofunmi, Oluwole Ayomide Oluwasegun, Usman Mubarak Oluwadamilare, Dapo-Ajayi Temitope Faith, Diyaolu Olamide Samuel, Ugbama Daniel Efemena, Ayoade Taofeek Adekunle.

Hush puppy aka ramoni igbalodetheir mentor must be Hausa grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by MrBroke(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
How do I become an EFCC agent grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by jagtinic: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Crime does not pay. The society needs to do a factory reset. We glorify material things. Churches, mosques and others also have a big hand in this. Hard work pays.
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by Stallion93(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
I just wonder where they take all of dem to, gotta have a huge facility to keep such enormous number
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na this rubbish una dey call exotic cars
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by Christistruth00: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Alphafeezay:
EFCC cell suppose don full by now.....

Boys please work hard in responsible hustles

These are the ones that insult Youths busy in Agriculture and other Handwork from morning till night till some of them begin to entertain the idea that their efforts are in Vain

God blesses all hardwork

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by Brainjotting: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Young people there is no gain in crime , learn a skill or you can start a business.

I can help you write a business plan/ proposal that you can summit to an investor
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by Alphafeezay(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Christistruth00:

These are the ones that insult Youths busy in Agriculture and other Handwork from morning till night till some of them begin to entertain the idea that their efforts are in Vain

God blesses all hardwork

Exactly, God already promised to bless the works of our hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by clydecarson(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Workvisa201:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69

Scammer
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by clydecarson(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
mebasis413:
Heh

Scammer
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by loswhite(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
MostImportant:
The problem is Nigerian government has failed to nip the issue on the bud. How many jobs have Buhari created since he came into power? Whether anyone believes it not, the street of Nigeria is very rough and people must survive.

PS: I'm not justifying crime but situation can push one into.
They are yet parade the Thieves stealing the entire future of this country....
They will parade Yahoo boys without conviction.. useless institution.
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by Holluwatarhyor(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
post=113464006:
This generation is getting scary,
It is people like this fraudster that make all these youngsters turn to crime full-time.

You will see a 20/21 year-old boy that believes he is already a failure in life just because he is not driving a Benz already!

You see teenagers killing and using their girlfriends for rituals, 15, 16, 17 year olds!!!

SAY NO TO FRAUD GUYS.

It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

You know nothing everyone likes the truth but we will always say it.
Truth is not bitter, People are just bitter to the truth
And talking about political affinity,
We respect everyone's choice.
Those who are with us and those who love our darling country are more than the haters.
in as much as I detest crime,the fact is still that the country has failed the youths.....we are all saying legit hustle,who is ready to employ or who is even ready to train,everything is about connection....I'm a civil engineer and into building construction,but no contract presently,just imagine that,only God has been my source of survival,no one is ready to help....do you even know the rate at which people are leaving this country daily,if I also have an opportunity,I will leave..
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
post=113464006:
This generation is getting scary,
It is people like this fraudster that make all these youngsters turn to crime full-time.

You will see a 20/21 year-old boy that believes he is already a failure in life just because he is not driving a Benz already!

You see teenagers killing and using their girlfriends for rituals, 15, 16, 17 year olds!!!

SAY NO TO FRAUD GUYS.

It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

You know nothing everyone likes the truth but we will always say it.
Truth is not bitter, People are just bitter to the truth
And talking about political affinity,
We respect everyone's choice.
Those who are with us and those who love our darling country are more than the haters.

Is buhari not Nigeria's greatest fraudster of all time? People kidnapped by bandits along Abuja Kaduna rail are still in captivity. Buhari that promised them security still has the state of mind to be traveling abroad every week. If that isn't fraud, what else is?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by shaggy007(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
excomarow:
Shane on this generation...

When I was there age, na how to make legit money with my hands wey Papa God take bless me with. And na so women just dey fall for me with me even toasting them.

Weting go sweet me now be say make Osibanjo win the ticket

When I was their age, $1 = N47.

So, what's your point?
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by Freelane33(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dialpad:
Where the FBI in the US are fighting crime from its sources, using sophisticated intelligence, Nigeria EFCC are merely raiding young boys without any evidence.

FBI will join you, smoke with you, drink with you gather as much information about your operations and strike you when you least expect.

I can bet that many of the officers were hired based on who they know, obviously not based on competence.

You cannot fight crime this way using gbegiri and ewudu style.

Rubbish

wise man . Kudos
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by Abbeytoy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Why do you always call them suspects and treat them like criminals?
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by Kingmathers(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Are those the cars they're referring to as "exotic cars"? Nigeria which way grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by excomarow(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
shaggy007:

When I was their age, $1 = N47.

So, what's your point?

My point is making it legitimately sure pass
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by ecomalchemistry: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na wa ooooo >>>
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by Enumerator(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
You said the fact and not about advocating for them at all, it is what it is

The stupid president way by hinself talk am on national TV say job no dey anywhere,it doesn't matter if you have PhD, Masters or any degree, no job at any level of government at all, according to him
MostImportant:
The problem is Nigerian government has failed to nip the issue on the bud. How many jobs have Buhari created since he came into power? Whether anyone believes it not, the street of Nigeria is very rough and people must survive.

PS: I'm not justifying crime but situation can push one into.
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
lagbaaaaa
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by shaggy007(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
excomarow:

My point is making it legitimately sure pass

And my point is that things are not what they used to be.
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by panpan(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Section 46 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act should be construed within the narrow confines of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, the precursor to the establishment of the EFCC - to prevent illicit financial outflow from Nigeria.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by musicwriter(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
The money that brought tears to someone's eye can NEVER n will NEVER bring joy to ur heart

Very good.

Because "the money that brought tears to someone eye" was originally African money stolen from our ancestors by white people..

And the theft and mass murder of our ancestors by white people in the name of Jesus, brought sorrowful tears to our ancestors. I hope you know that?

If you don't know, then read: European crimes caught on camera during colonization of Africa

This is not in anywhere meant to support crime as it's un-African to even commit crime.
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bias. angry
Yet they released Federal and state accountant generals of the federation who alone stole 170 billion naira and 430 billion naira respectively.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by excomarow(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
shaggy007:

And my point is that things are not what they used to be.

So dey should use your sister or GF for rituals to make money abi or until dey defraud you or your family member abi
Re: EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan by shaggy007(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
excomarow:

So dey should use your sister or GF for rituals to make money abi or until dey defraud you or your family member abi

They can go ahead.

Good luck to them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Sergeant Attempts Committing Suicide In Abia State / Police Extort ₦50,000 From A Medical Doctor In Delta Over 'Controlled Drugs' / Man Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.