Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Attract Investors - A Guide For Start Ups - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Attract Investors - A Guide For Start Ups (125 Views)

How To Attract Investors And Raise Over ₦50million For Your Business. / Call For Investors(a Total Startupper Challenge Project 2018) / H2 Report: 31 States Fail To Attract Fresh Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Investors - A Guide For Start Ups by Johnsonuchemich(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello,

Do you know that the majority of firms fail during the first four years of their existence due to a lack of funds?
Are you aware that there are investors looking for investment opportunities and companies to fund?

If You Are A Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Start-up Founder, Producer, Supplier, Importer Or Innovator With Good Viable Business Ideas, But Lack Funds To Grow Your Business, I Have Good News For You!

I have been in a phase in which I encountered almost all the challenges facing my business growth due to lack of funds until I encountered a solution. Here I am going to share with you the one time course “How To Attract Investors - A Guide For Start Ups “ that have saved my business from my major challenge. I know it will also work for you. Let me know your thought.

Click here to enroll with the course>> https://johnsonuche117.systeme.io/a2f0877a

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Invest In Skill / I Urgently Need Laptop, Bosses Please Who Can Help / Enjin Price Prediction – Is Enjin Coin A Good Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.