Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation (324 Views)

Blackmail: Sylva, Wabote Offered Me ₦10m To Implicate Jackson, Timi - Bara Ogidi / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by ygowon: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
I AM DONATING 10 MILLION NAIRA to PETER OBI CAMPAIGN & MOBILIZATION!
To show my support and demonstrate my conviction that Nigeria needs a leader at this point, that has proven track records I am making a small donation of 10 million Naira to the Peter Obi Campaign organization
https://mobile.twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1532808650426880002

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Commendable.....

Everyone should get their PVC ready too. No polling unit on Twitter or Insta
Re: Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by ygowon: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
praiseoski:
Commendable.....

Everyone should get their PVC ready too. No polling unit on Twitter or Insta
It starts from somewhere. Social media is the platform uniting the youths and aiding their communications
Expect something like ENDSARS movement for Peter Obi. The Nigerian youths are in charge

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by christejames(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
When campaign starts proper...

The name Peter Obi will be deafening across the country. From my Arewa brothers to my Oduduwa buddies down to my Umuafor friends, the true revolution beckons shocked
Re: Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by inoki247: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lol you people are always using Endsars to du Yardstick Endsars wey b say some of the youth na because of food dem go while some find woman go while some lady turn d place to place to Shiloh wey dem find husband go or go find customer for hookup...

all this almajiri and market women and villagers are not online na dem go even use dere vote to cancel all your vote after they've collected 500naira each....

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
The fire is burning as a youth is either we take back this government or we still allow this men this criminals spoon feed us

Re: Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by ygowon: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:
Lol you people are always using Endsars to du Yardstick Endsars wey b say some of the youth na because of food dem go while some find woman go while some lady turn d place to place to Shiloh wey dem find husband go or go find customer for hookup...

all this almajiri and market women and villagers are not online na dem go even use dere vote to cancel all your vote after they've collected 500naira each....
lol! It's beyond discouraging anyone. Are you not tired of the hardship?
Re: Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by inoki247: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
ygowon:
lol! It's beyond discouraging anyone. Are you not tired of the hardship?

Oga na wen I tell u say I dey in hardship please support your candidate in peace someone that can't bring Anambra out of hardship you dey tell me say na him go bring me out of hardship ...
Re: Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by IamWonderful: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ok another fund going to Pandora scam
Re: Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by StrongandMighty: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good

Re: Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation by Massiveglory: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
If Nigerians from all parts are willing to redefine leadership, peter obi is the man. The man is not perfect but there will be a radical change in the way things are done, beginning with him.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo 2023: PDP Risk Disqualification. / Christian Fulanis Hold Conference In Kano / Celebrating Agbara Ahụrụ Gbuo-ọkụkọ At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.