Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

That Peter Obi Is Weak? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Peter Obi Is Weak? (385 Views)

Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Breaking: They Thought Buhari Is Weak Like Goodluck" Says Garba Shehu / #endsars Protest Has Shown That Nigeria Is Weak & South Can Break Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Peter Obi Is Weak? by foryourmindlol: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi is weak? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life. cheesy cheesy Peter Obi is the opposite of weak.

Read carefully:

Peter Obi won election with APGA that was formed few months to Anambra election against Federal and state ruling party PDP and all the moneybags and godfathers there. His mandate was stolen, he fought for 3 years, won, came back, he was told his tenure is finished. New Governor was elected (Andy Ubah). He went to court, won again. Came back, was impeached 2 different times again.

During all these firing and unfiring he took Anambra from number 26 to first position in Education, paid all salaries, paid all loans, increased revenue, made Anambra of the if not the safest state in Nigeria (there was massive kidnapping and bank robberies before him), build roads, bridges, schools etc (he doesn't commission project) that were uncountable making Anambra to have one of the best road networks in the country.

Mind you Anambra is the only state a sitting governor was kidnapped (Ngige). And almost every family has a millionaire so your money is nonsense.

If Peter Obi can withstand Anambra my brother he's the strongest politican in Nigeria I know of. If you're talking of physical strength I have a friend that looks just like Peter Obi and talks like him but if you find his trouble he will beat shit commot your body. Look at that Peter Obi's muscle shocked shocked You think strength is making noise and threatening people like Wike?

Peter Obi doesn't make noise and his heart is iron. Even if you're his relative and you're arrested by police he will tell them to take you to court back then in Anambra. Wise up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Peter Obi Is Weak? by foryourmindlol: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you're taking of physical strength that man is a bouncer. How did you think he was able to give all the senior prefects in Anambra his phone number and was able to keep up with them?

If you engage somebody like Peter Obi in a physical fight make sure you call ambulance beside you cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Peter Obi Is Weak? by Cmoyor: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

1 Like

Re: That Peter Obi Is Weak? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
I'm not buying this....

Let labour party contact me..

I see yorubas liking this Peter Obi..

Is he Not politician again....Is there any word like good politician?

This aboki for just go their way mehn..

Let igbos and yorubas be rotating this presidency..

We just don't want biko

Re: That Peter Obi Is Weak? by Afamsi: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
No be every talk them they answer

1 Like

Re: That Peter Obi Is Weak? by Arysexy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi is d most physically fit candidate running for president

1 Share

Re: That Peter Obi Is Weak? by BUGOFF(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Afamsi:
No be every talk them they answer
grin na true, my broda.
Re: That Peter Obi Is Weak? by StrongAlphMale: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Peter Obi is d most physically fit candidate running for president

Seconded!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Peter Obi Is Weak? by StrongAlphMale: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Have you heard? Peter obi's train has swept across Nigeria and it's borders!!

Obi's movement is real. The blind, lame and the cripple can see and feel it.

Join the moving train and join it fast!

Vote labour party, vote for Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prince Of Lagos, Have You Watched This To The End? / Gunmen Invade Catholic Church In Benue, Abduct Cook / Tinubu Promises To Start Working From Day One, If Elected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.