Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Muslim Boy Threatens To Stab 3 Women For Not Wearing Hijab - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Boy Threatens To Stab 3 Women For Not Wearing Hijab (350 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Boy Threatens To Stab 3 Women For Not Wearing Hijab by BetterHeadline: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
The Religion of Peace

Muslim guardian of public morals threatened women in Vienna, Austria: they should wear headscarves

At the Vienna Praterstern railway station on Thursday evening, a Muslim (19) threatened and insulted three girls aged 15 to 18.

They were told to dress more modestly and put on a headscarf. The “guardian of public morals” chased the three young women from the underground station Praterstern to Schwedenplatz. There he pulled out a knife, kicked them and put one of the victims (17) in a headlock. The women then called the police.

The man was extremely aggressive towards the police officers. A small amount of cannabis was seized from the suspect during the arrest. The Muslim, who was known to the police, was arrested and charged with suspicion of dangerous threat, attempted bodily harm and violation of the Narcotic Substances Act. The victims suffered no physical injuries as a result of the incident.
Re: Muslim Boy Threatens To Stab 3 Women For Not Wearing Hijab by MMWandali: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Any time I look back at my lineage I can't but thank God that I didn't become one of them

My paternal grandmother died a Muslim
My paternal grandfather was a Traditionalist
A number of my paternal uncles and aunts are Muslims

Thank God for saving me

Though even Christians/church-goers are not perfect

I thank God for who I am and how I have realized life to be

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Boy Threatens To Stab 3 Women For Not Wearing Hijab by Realadey(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hmmmm, this religion sha
Re: Muslim Boy Threatens To Stab 3 Women For Not Wearing Hijab by dawnomike(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
BetterHeadline:
The Religion of Peace

In as much as I hate the aggressive habits of 'some' fanatic muslims... I wonder why they keep referring to the attacker as 'the Muslim'. Does he not have a name or other adjective/pronoun to address him with?
Re: Muslim Boy Threatens To Stab 3 Women For Not Wearing Hijab by BetterHeadline: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
dawnomike:
In as much as I hate the aggressive habits of 'some' fanatic muslims... I wonder why they keep referring to the attacker as 'the Muslim'. Does he not have a name or other adjective/pronoun to address him with?

The toxic left-wing media and Austrian police are deliberately hiding his name to "prevent islamophobia" (apparently.)

(1) (Reply)

/ 51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel / Police Arrest 80-year-old Gun Cartridge Dealer In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.