Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

5 Books You Must Read In 2022 If You Want To End Sapa In Your Life ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Books You Must Read In 2022 If You Want To End Sapa In Your Life ! (885 Views)

Books You Should Read Before You Die / 5 Books You Must Read In 2020 If You Hate Reading / Name The Books You Have Read That Change Your Orientation About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Books You Must Read In 2022 If You Want To End Sapa In Your Life ! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
5 BOOKS YOU MUST READ IN 2022 IF YOU WANT TO END SAPA IN YOUR LIFE ! BOOK 2 WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

There is a popular adage that says "if you want to hide something from a Black Man, hide it in a book , he won't read it" .

On a Faithful Saturday Morning i sat on my bed pondering on these popular adage , i kept asking myself questions like ;

why was this kind of statement made ?

Do black Men don't really read a book ?

Are there secret of wealth hidden in a book ?

After some deep thought , I took a bold step to start reading books and ever since then my thinking pattern change and my knowledge about wealth expanded.

Below are 5 Powerful Books I recommend for anyone who really want to say bye bye to Poverty .

1. Think and Grow Rich:

This book was written by Napoleon Hill . It is a book consisting of 6 chapters, describing the actions and ways of thinking that will lead you to wealth.

Is a curation of the 13 most common habits of wealthy and successful people, distilled from studying over 500 individuals over the course of 20 years.

If The Intelligent Investor is the bible for investing, then Think And Grow Rich is the bible for successful people in general.

2. How to Turn Yourself Into a Life Breathing Cash Machine

This book was written Written by Toyin Omotosho.

This book reveals: how to reprogram Your Mind to Attract More Money & Prosperity Into Your Life.

3. Rich Dad Poor Dad

This book was Written by Robert Kiyosaki.

Rich Dad Poor Dad tells the story of a boy with two fathers, one rich, one poor, to help you develop the mindset and financial knowledge you need to build a life of wealth and freedom.

4. The Psychology of Money

This book was written by Morgan Mousel.

The Psychology of Money explores how money moves around in an economy and how personal biases and the emotional factor play an important role in our financial decisions.

The book also talk about how to think more rationally and make better decisions when it comes to money

5. The Richest Man in Babylon

This book was written by written by George S. Clason.

The Richest Man in Babylon explains how to be financially successful in order to achieve future dreams and ambitions.

Did you find this valuable?

Please Like, Comment and Share to someone else

Adeleke Femi David
Affliate Business Consultant/ Digital Entrepreneur

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Books You Must Read In 2022 If You Want To End Sapa In Your Life ! by Akinfemmy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lol, They're all nice books but knowledge is not enough.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Books You Must Read In 2022 If You Want To End Sapa In Your Life ! by obewanti(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
I have personally read almost all of these books and I think they are a good read

1 Like

Re: 5 Books You Must Read In 2022 If You Want To End Sapa In Your Life ! by osato45: 5:46am On Jun 05, 2022
I suggest you read all the books by Robert T. Kiyosaki. This will open your mind and may give you a good direction in your life.

(1) (Reply)

Title: Is It Dangerous For Koreans To Sit On Tesla Cars And Use Apple Phones? / Redeemers University: A School In Obscurity / Prospective Unn Student Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.