Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ (349 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by cosiocan(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Be guided :
Revelation 16:13-14 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of YHVH the Almighty
Unclean Spirits is the Spirit that's working Fornication and LGBTQ. And this is the Mark of the Beast and every Religion Muslims, Christians, hindu, Buddha, Atheist etc have this mark.
And this is the same Spirit that's working miracles in Christianity to persuade the Christians that it's the spirit of God.

Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by deekseen(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
cosiocan:
Be guided :
Revelation 16:13-14 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of YHVH the Almighty
Unclean Spirits is the Spirit that's working Fornication and LGBTQ. And this is the Mark of the Beast and every Religion Muslims, Christians, hindu, Buddha, Atheist etc have this mark.
And this is the same Spirit that's working miracles in Christianity to persuade the Christians that it's the spirit of God.

Stop your blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. The spirit of the dragon, the beast and the false prophet, as the scripture quoted clearly states, is not the spirit that works miracles in Christianity.
Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
cosiocan:
Be guided :

You're partially right, the only word you missed is "CHRISTENDOM" not "CHRISTIANITY"

In true Christianity miraculous signs and gifts ended among the first century Jewish disciples of Christ, that's why you can never see a place in the scriptures where a none Israelites be it Christian or not perform a miracle!

Today it's demons that's performing signs to mislead many.
The word CHRISTIANITY means the act of sacred service commission by Jesus of Nazareth who was known as CHRIST.
CHRISTENDOM means different sects having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming denominations in Christ. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by tomiwa1989(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're partially right, the only word you missed is "CHRISTENDOM" not "CHRISTIANITY"

In true Christianity miraculous signs and gifts ended among the first century Jewish disciples of Christ, that's why you can never see a place in the scriptures where a none Israelites be it Christian or not perform a miracle!

Today it's demons that's performing signs to mislead many.
The word CHRISTIANITY means the act of sacred service commission by Jesus of Nazareth who was known as CHRIST.
CHRISTENDOM means different sects having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming denominations in Christ. smiley
u have my blessing
Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
tomiwa1989:
u have my blessing
We just need to set matters straight! 2Timo 3:16 smiley
Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by xproducer: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." - Matthew 12:31-32
Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by Dtruthspeaker: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
cosiocan:
Be guided :
[b]Unclean Spirits is the Spirit that's working Fornication and LGBTQ. [/b]And this is the Mark of the Beast and every Religion Muslims, Christians, hindu, Buddha, Atheist etc have this mark.

You have been saying unclean spirit yet you accuse The Holy Which is A Pure and Clean Spirit!

As was prophecied,you are trying to do suicide by Holy Spirit! e no go work.

Either murder yourself by Yourself or you are going to live miserably before the service of your Judgement commences.
Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by Dtruthspeaker: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
deekseen:

Stop your blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. The spirit of the dragon, the beast and the false prophet, as the scripture quoted clearly states, is not the spirit that works miracles in Christianity.

He has already finished committing the crime, there is nothing to stop.
Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by Dtruthspeaker: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
xproducer:
"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." - Matthew 12:31-32

He knows. He wants to die.
Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by cosiocan(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He knows. He wants to die.
I'm already dead that's why I have the courage to speak the truth. The Holy Ghost of the Trinitism and Christianity is the person of the dragon and Jesus is the beast that was raised up from the bottomless pit, save your eternal life before its too late. Yahushuah is the name of the True Messiah and Yahushuah is not equal with the Creator himself
Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
cosiocan:

I'm already dead...

And you think that nothing worser can be done to you. Smh
Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by cosiocan(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And you think that nothing worser can be done to you. Smh
That's if Yahuwah permits them to something worse. They are not even happy that I still walk the earth but I will continue to walk until it's time for me to go home.
Re: The Holy Ghost That Works Miracles Also Works LGBTQ by Dtruthspeaker: 2:10am On Jun 06, 2022
cosiocan:

That's if Yahuwah permits them to something worse. They are not even happy that I still walk the earth but I will continue to walk until it's time for me to go home.

Satan still walks the earth and has been doing that since and he is still going to get what he is going to get, so you are no different, nor the first nor the last.

(1) (Reply)

Bewitchment and Unbewitchment: Overcoming Witchcraft Spells (part 1) / Is This A Decent Wear For Church? / Happy Sunday Guys. Sunday Modest Look. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.