Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North (3139 Views)

Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares / The Obidient Movement Is Sweeping Across SW [GRAPHIC IMAGES] / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Tingotoe: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's a very good and positive thing seeing Obi being accepted in the north because it's good for the country at large. That being said, Peter Obi cannot win this thing because his party is weak with no structure and exists only on the fringes of the political spectrum
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by DownChelsea(f): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Moferere:
Just look at the rickety office undecided

Obi, will not be president in 2023, 2027, 2031, 2035

We're yet to hear "LP has no structure" from you.

Your mates are getting wiser in front trying to restore greatness to the nation.

You're at the back wallowing in waters of slavery.

Goodluck to you braaa!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by DownChelsea(f): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tingotoe:
It's a very good and positive thing seeing Obi being accepted in the north because it's good for the country at large. That being said, Peter Obi cannot win this thing because his party is weak with no structure and exists only on the fringes of the political spectrum

Even if a greedy fool lies to you, don't lie to yourself.
The electorate is the structure.

If the people finally decide to care for the nation and liberate it, nothing can't stop it.

Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by DownChelsea(f): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
itaewon:

don't wait your time you have a better chance under tinubu.
vote BAT2023

Tinubu is now into music
Tinubu latest hit track.

As seen on twitter. grin grin

https://twitter.com/SamsonOgunwoye/status/1533077318905868288?t=SehohLTezUfmvTU58jDV0Q&s=19
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
On monday NLU,NUT AND some market leaders to have a meeting on supporting peter soon undecided
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Christistruth00: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
The main thing is for those who ordered and killed Northeners in the South East to face the full weight of

the Law Without anyone giving in to begging for anybody’s unconditional release
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Tingotoe: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
DownChelsea:

Even if a greedy fool lies to you, don't lie to yourself.
The electorate is the structure.

If the people finally decide to care for the nation and liberate it, nothing can't stop it.
You're politically naive. On a local level a fringe party might cause an upset but on a national level, it can never happen. In next year's presidential election, the next president will be between Atiku and whoever APC picks as their candidate next week
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by DownChelsea(f): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tingotoe:
You're politically naive. On a local level a fringe party might cause an upset but on a national level, it can never happen. In next year's presidential election, the next president will be between Atiku and whoever APC picks as their candidate next week
The more time passes, the more people are getting liberated from this shitty school of thought.

Listen to Redemption song by Bob Marley and realise those who really have the power to decide 2023

Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Progressiveby: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
itaewon:

so no more biafra

If the yam you planted bear's two seeds, won't you harvest them both? Nevertheless, I don't support Biafra
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by 00FFT00(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Moferere:

Is it true Tinubu cried yesterday?.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
I myself am also OBIdient becose i no like suffer. PETER OBI FOR PROGRESS!
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by booblacain(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tingotoe:

And what is so wrong about fighting for what you believe in, even if your chances of winning is slim.

Do you support a person you don't believe in just because he has a better chance of winning.

Nigerians should learn to have some sense of principles.

You can never tell a British, Japanese or a French man to vote for someone just for the sake of being on the winning side, he will spit on your face. They have principles and they stand by them, that is why their country is working.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by StrongAlphMale: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
itaewon:

don't wait your time you have a better chance under tinubu.
vote BAT2023

Have you heard? Peter obi's train has swept across Nigeria and it's borders!!

Obi's movement is real. The blind, lame and the cripple can see and feel it.

Join the moving train and join it fast!

Vote labour party, vote for Peter Obi
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Bundaweber: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
mtchew!! is that a ward or lga office. the ,ore u look the less you see
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Taba21: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA MYND44

Propaganda from ipob
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Taba21: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Assetinvestor:
This whole idea may have started like a joke but it's gradually snowballing into a revolution!

Northerners are really surprising me and if they can pull this off and help Peter Obi to get just 40% of votes there, it would help greatly to heal Nigeria and move this country forward to truly become great.

You guys like dreaming nawaooo.
Ibo man can be president of Nigeria, the earlier you know this the better for you.
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Taba21: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Moferere:

The highest igbo can do is to continue glamouring for Biafra online
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Taba21: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Assetinvestor:
All of a sudden it is no longer between APC and PDP but Peter Obi and others shocked shocked shocked Nobody is even talking about Atiku again, it's that serious grin grin grin

Honestly, God works in mysterious ways and this may finally be the revolution that will make Nigeria great.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and watch as things unfold.

God doesnt support a foolish tribe to rule over the wise one, right from history
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by CSTRR: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
I am obidient.

What about you?
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by CSTRR: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Taba21:

You guys like dreaming nawaooo.
Ibo man can be president of Nigeria, the earlier you know this the better for you.
Says who?

Do you know an Igbo man created one naijeria?

Allow another Igbo man repair what his elder created. grin
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by CSTRR: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbos in federal politics are always ones for the history books.

Azikiwe created one naijeria.

Ironsi created unitary Nigeria.
Even ojukwu left a mark.

Igbos don't just leave govt without making a mark.
They don't go silently.
They know how to do the hard and difficult things that others shy from.

And given the way Peter obi is going and his antecedents, if he does what he said he will do, he will be the father of a properous Nigeria.

In decades to come, they will remember Peter obi as the man that changed Nigeria for good just like they remember Lee kuan yew and Al-maktoum today.

We all need to give him a chance.

*I am not Igbo*

1 Like

Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by CSTRR: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's only someone with the heart of an Igbo man that will have the audacity to crash the cost of governnace drastically and reform this country.

A Yoruba man is too diplomatic to do what is needed.
An hausa man has too many friends in govt to do what is needed.

Only a patriotic igbo man can do what is needed.

This is not some assumption.
This is Nigerian history.

1 Like

Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by CSTRR: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Among all the contestants both in apc and pdp and labour.

Who do you think is more likely to write a letter to the national assembly asking them that as from January 2024, all entitlements, salaries and allowances of Federal elected officials have been slashed by 60% starting from the presidency.?

Who among them all is more likely to?

You all know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Tombrown3(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
booblacain:

And what is so wrong about fighting for what you believe in, even if your chances of winning is slim.

Do you support a person you don't believe in just because he has a better chance of winning.

Nigerians should learn to have some sense of principles.

You can never tell a British, Japanese or a French man to vote for someone just for the sake of being on the winning side, he will spit on your face. They have principles and they stand by them, that is why their country is working.

I wish I can like this post 1 million times.

This is exactly how most Nigerians think, conformity,going with the crown without a self thought. Just imagine, so I should vote Atiku who's been in his mansion in Dubai since he lost, enjoy other country good governance but comes back to Nigeria after 4 years to be voted for?

We really need to stop thinking we are doing the candidates a favor by voting them, these people have money already and can live in any country of their choice. The electorate are the ones who will suffer for voting an incompetent man all in the name of he stands a chance of winning

Peace

1 Like

Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Tombrown3(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
CSTRR:
Among all the contestants both in apc and pdp and labour.

Who do you think is more likely to write a letter to the national assembly asking them that as from January 2024, all entitlements, salaries and allowances of Federal elected officials have been slashed by 60% starting from the presidency.?

Who among them all is more likely to?

You all know the answer.

Lol... We know the answer, but tribalism, hatred, sentiment and religion won't let us.
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by ASAPFERG: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
No igbo man will rule this country
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by Roniyke1234: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
We keep growing each day...

Please keep sharing:
This is our Official social media links.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1hmmlij4zith4&utm_content=omhhjkn
Whatsapp:
https:///FqwDUpUVJwxIRyAy2KPyDt
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/PeterObiForPresidency/
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by obyrich(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Moferere:

You should have asked if they have PVC. Offices don't vote, people do.
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by adefitim(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
More of this to come
Re: Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North by PeterObi4LP: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
I was not paid Kobo, I have never meet PO in my life before, I am not that foolish not to know what is best for me and my generation. That is why I OBIdiently OBIdified myself and family to OBIdiently vote Peter Obi.

I will campaign with my last Kobo and drop of blood for Peter Obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Adamu Announces Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? / Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.