Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,490 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. (799 Views)

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by Truvelisback(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good day, fellas. Mothers, don't give ur Child to someone else to care for u, no matter the condition u find urself. If na garri u get, soak am and take care of ur child. No one can take care of ur child the way u would do. And if u must give out the child to be cared for, ensure u have access to the child, visit and know how the Child is faring always. The best advice still remains looking after ur own child. I have suffered the same and i have seen Children suffering the same and it Bleeds my heart.

5 Likes

Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by Malory: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
True

1 Like

Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by Zonefree(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Mothers, don't give ur Child to someone else to care for u, no matter the condition u find urself. If na garri u get, soak am and take care of ur child. No one can take care of ur child the way u would do. And if u must give out the child to be cared for, ensure u have access to the child, visit and know how the Child is faring always. The best advice still remains looking after ur own child.
Or better still, stop giving birth to children you can't train.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by God1000(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nobody can love your child like you yourself

3 Likes

Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by Truvelisback(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zonefree:

Or better still, stop giving birth to children you can't train.
Wahala plenty for this Life ooo. U get money wahala, u get wahala, u born wahala, u no born wahala. If u no born self, People go still mock u say u no born. This life isn't just fair.
Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by Truvelisback(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Mothers, don't give ur Child to someone else to care for u, no matter the condition u find urself. If na garri u get, soak am and take care of ur child. No one can take care of ur child the way u would do. And if u must give out the child to be cared for, ensure u have access to the child, visit and know how the Child is faring always. The best advice still remains looking after ur own child. I have suffered the same and i have seen Children suffering the same and it Bleeds my heart.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by Boogyman557: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN 100%

But no be all women be mother ooo!

Make some of those useless girls stop to de open leg anyhow..

NaSo dem go de open leg up and down!

Wen PIKIN follow join body, them go leave the PIKIN for there grand mother or them go leave the PIKIN for one of there friend to use do house help and Dem go de collect the salary..

Girls stop to de NACK NACK up and down!

For the guys, if u knw sey u no fit take care of PIKIN or wife.. try de use CONDOMM..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by virginprincess(f): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
If the father of the children could cater sufficiently for the family,i'm very sure the women won't have realease their children for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by Truvelisback(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
If the father of the children could cater sufficiently for the family,i'm very sure the women won't have realease their children for anyone.
Sometimes, it's not always like that. What abt a situation where the Child's father is late?
Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by virginprincess(f): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Sometimes, it's not always like that. What abt a situation where the Child's father is late?
That's a different situation entirely,in that case the woman has no choice, but there are many who release their children because their father could not cater for their needs properly.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nothing like no choice. Care for your child no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Mothers, don't Give U Child To Someone Else To Care For U. by Truvelisback(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
virginprincess:
That's a different situation entirely,in that case the woman has no choice, but there are many who release their children because their father could not cater for their needs properly.
There are women who do so even without the father.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Sells Husband House For 10 Million Naria / I Have To Mourn Certain People In Advance / A New Killer Virus In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.