Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu (1534 Views)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by lailo: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
I read a post where a safe list of 13 APC presidential aspirants that were shortlisted by Chief Odiegun Oyegun screening team was released to the public. Contrary to the earlier assumptions and predictions by some political analysts that BAT and Osinbajo didn't make the safe list, both of them are said to have been successfully screened and cleared to participate at the APC delegates convention slated for 6th of June 2022. Based on my sincere analysis of the political activities surrounding the leading APC aspirant and national leader who was a former Governor of Lagos state and a one-time Senator of the federal republic, His Excellency Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Lagos and Jagaban Borgu of Borgu Kingdom, I instead want to make a list of 13 political friends or mentees or beneficiaries of BAT who he is expecting to reciprocate the support he gave them when they needed him but have now joined his enemies to frustrate his life-long ambition.
This list can never be exhausted and not limited to the under listed. You can qoute me for a tutor response if you query the inclusion of any of the ff politicians.

1. Buhari
2. Osinbajo
3. Abiodun
4. Fayemi
5. Lawan
6. Amosu
7. Ngige
8. Oyegun
9. Tambuwal
10. Akpabio
11. Aregbesola
12. Lai Mohammed
If u know what Tinubu did for the aforementioned people, u will understand his pain during the Ogun campaign.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by Kenpaly(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kai ! Betrayal no good oo.
Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by Faber(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
lailo:
I read a post where a safe list of 13 APC presidential aspirants that were shortlisted by Chief Odiegun Oyegun screening team was released to the public. Contrary to the earlier assumptions and predictions by some political analysts that BAT and Osinbajo didn't make the safe list, both of them are said to have been successfully screened and cleared to participate at the APC delegates convention slated for 6th of June 2022. Based on my sincere analysis of the political activities surrounding the leading APC aspirant and national leader who was a former Governor of Lagos state and a one-time Senator of the federal republic, His Excellency Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Lagos and Jagaban Borgu of Borgu Kingdom, I instead want to make a list of 13 political friends or mentees or beneficiaries of BAT who he is expecting to reciprocate the support he gave them when they needed him but have now joined his enemies to frustrate his life-long ambition.
This list can never be exhausted and not limited to the under listed. You can qoute me for a tutor response if you query the inclusion of any of the ff politicians.

1. Buhari
2. Osinbajo
3. Abiodun
4. Fayemi
5. Lawan
6. Amosu
7. Ngige
8. Oyegun
9. Tambuwal
10. Akpabio
11. Aregbesola
12. Lai Mohammed
If u know what Tinubu did for the aforementioned people, u will understand his pain during the Ogun campaign.

Oga comot Ngige from your stupid list. No Igbo dead or alive is indebted to una Lord and Saviour

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
No betrayal. It's all about interest
Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
What did Tilunbu do for Ngige?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by AwkaFinest: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Akpabio? Please explain...

1 Like

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by JuicyStar: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
lailo:

1. Buhari
2. Osinbajo
3. Abiodun
4. Fayemi
5. Lawan
6. Amosu
7. Ngige
8. Oyegun
9. Tambuwal
10. Akpabio
11. Aregbesola
12. Lai Mohammed

E be like say the word “betrayal” don get another meaning? Is it that Tinubu was expecting no one to desire to be president just because it is life time ambition? So he expecting it to be given to him just like that?

True he has helped most of those on that list but the question to be asked is that “should the post of the president be given to him as a compensation or reward?” Certainly I don’t think so.

Also, can all these people be ingrates or “betrayals” at the same time? If yes, then certainly there’s something in Tinubu that’s appalling or just maybe they are just being over ambitious.

My opinion is that since he has been good to all these people as he claims, then he should certainly have a way of appealing to their conscience to step down rather than throwing all these tantrums around the place.

1 Like

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by asogo1: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
In Fela's voice wetin e d fine? kpalava e d fine, kpalava u go get e oooh.
Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu Again, jagaban till eternity

1 Like

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Baba Tinubu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.

1 Like

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide is the answer. He is so present almost on every news

1 Like

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by lailo: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
What did Tilunbu do for Ngige?
When Ngige was being persecuted in 2003 by the Ubas in Anambra, supported by the PDP government of Obasanjo, it was a fellow governor of Bola Tinubu from another party who came to his rescue. He was almost a political fugitive in anambra before Tinubu offered him his party ACN as haven to contest 2010 governorship election against Peter Obi, although he lost the election to Peter Obi, bcs ACN was seen as Yoruba party. In 2011, Tinubu advised him to go for senate either and also offered him ticket using same ACN and guess what he WON, even beating the almighty Dora Akunyili of APGA. Lagos money was used in the execution of these elections oooo. Imagine how much could have been used before a Yoruba party would win on Igbo soil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by lailo: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Faber:

Oga comot Ngige from your stupid list. No Igbo dead or alive is indebted to una Lord and Saviour
You need lesson instead undecided
When Ngige was being persecuted in 2003 by the Ubas in Anambra, supported by the PDP government of Obasanjo, it was a fellow governor of Bola Tinubu from another party who came to his rescue. He was almost a political fugitive in anambra before Tinubu offered him his party ACN as haven to contest 2010 governorship election against Peter Obi, although he lost the election to Peter Obi, bcs ACN was seen as Yoruba party. In 2011, Tinubu advised him to go for senate either and also offered him ticket using same ACN and guess what he WON, even beating the almighty Dora Akunyili of APGA. Lagos money was used in the execution of these elections oooo. Imagine how much would have been used before a Yoruba party would win on Igbo soil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by Boldwin: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Guys, think seriously about this country. It is election time.

We can have a working country that supports the growth and development of the masses.

The cost of governance is massive in this country.
The politicians milk this country dry and leave little for the masses.

Open your eyes!!!
Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by IamWonderful: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Faber:

You mean this ngige or another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by Sheuns(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Akpabio? They were never in the same party from the on set. How Akpabio take betray Asiwaju?
Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by slivertongue: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
The word betrayal is alien to politics. It ls all about interest. Tinubu did same to others
Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by lailo: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
AwkaFinest:
Akpabio? Please explain...
Thanks my brother.
Not too many people know that Tinubu has great influence in the EFCC since the days of Ribadu till this present Bawa. Besides he has considerable influence in the judiciary just like Governor Wike of Rivers. You shouldn't have easily forgotten that it is this same Tinubu that Akpabio first ran to in Lagos when EFCC hooked his scrotal sac grin and he pledged his loyalty to Buharis regime and offer to decamp from PDP. Remember he was a PDP backbone, a minority leader in the senate. Tinubu was the one who stood for him to have a soft landing and even later became minister. He should have either ran to Ameachi or Osinbajo if these two actually wield the type of rescue he wanted, why Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by lailo: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
IamWonderful:
You mean this ngige or another
E go better for you plenty....
Kisses......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by alizma: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Faber:

Una don sell out Joe Igbokwe to the Northerners?
Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by Jmichael1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Politics is truly nt for the weak...

1 Like

Re: 13 'safe List' Of Betrayers Of Bola Tinubu by AwkaFinest: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2022
lailo:

Thanks my brother.
Not too many people know that Tinubu has great influence in the EFCC since the days of Ribadu till this present Bawa. Besides he has considerable influence in the judiciary just like Governor Wike of Rivers. You shouldn't have easily forgotten that it is this same Tinubu that Akpabio first ran to in Lagos when EFCC hooked his scrotal sac grin and he pledged his loyalty to Buharis regime and offer to decamp from PDP. Remember he was a PDP backbone, a minority leader in the senate. Tinubu was the one who stood for him to have a soft landing and even later became minister. He should have either ran to Ameachi or Osinbajo if these two actually wield the type of rescue he wanted, why Tinubu?

Na wah oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Website To Download PS4 & PS5 Games For Free / You Put Your Son As Governor Candidate After Spending 8 Years- Wike To Lamido / Latest Presidential Elections Percentages In Ss/se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.